00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Action Script 3.0 Help!

975 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Action Script 3.0 Help! 2016-12-30 04:31:07

Hey guys! So I just got done making a small demo of a game in flash! It runs fine and I was able to play it no problem! However, as soon as I upload it online, it immediately doesn't start working! It runs music, the animations of objects are going wild, the cutscene in the beginning isn't even starting, it's as if a huge error is causing everything to not run! Is this a common thing that happens with flash games? I've uploaded many of them and this has never happened!

Maverick

Response to Action Script 3.0 Help! 2016-12-30 05:12:22

At 12/30/16 04:31 AM, programmermaverick wrote: Hey guys! So I just got done making a small demo of a game in flash! It runs fine and I was able to play it no problem! However, as soon as I upload it online, it immediately doesn't start working! It runs music, the animations of objects are going wild, the cutscene in the beginning isn't even starting, it's as if a huge error is causing everything to not run! Is this a common thing that happens with flash games? I've uploaded many of them and this has never happened!

Maverick

The only error that seems to pop up is this "Warning: Library path "$(AppConfig)/ActionScript 3.0/libs/11.0/textLayout.swc" does not resolve to a valid file.". I have no idea if it's something that would break the game or not because it never broke it when I was testing it on Flash.

Response to Action Script 3.0 Help! 2017-01-03 03:13:49

At 12/30/16 05:12 AM, programmermaverick wrote:
At 12/30/16 04:31 AM, programmermaverick wrote: Hey guys! So I just got done making a small demo of a game in flash! It runs fine and I was able to play it no problem! However, as soon as I upload it online, it immediately doesn't start working! It runs music, the animations of objects are going wild, the cutscene in the beginning isn't even starting, it's as if a huge error is causing everything to not run! Is this a common thing that happens with flash games? I've uploaded many of them and this has never happened!

Maverick
The only error that seems to pop up is this "Warning: Library path "$(AppConfig)/ActionScript 3.0/libs/11.0/textLayout.swc" does not resolve to a valid file.". I have no idea if it's something that would break the game or not because it never broke it when I was testing it on Flash.

First try Googling the error.

Secondly try using the debug player for your browser to see the error message.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature