00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point

536 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I don't know why, but when I move symbol's transformation point and then right-click and choose "reset transformation point" it doesn't reset, it stayes how I moved it. Anyone knows how to put it back to middle/default after changing it manually?

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-24 03:49:36

transformation points are super annoying.

I'd jot down the X and Y coordinates (and width/height if applicable) into Notepad from the Info panel, delete the symbol from your scene, re-drag the symbol from the library into your scene, and paste the coordinates.

ey bruh take my life

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-24 14:18:24

At 12/24/16 03:49 AM, GarBe wrote: transformation points are super annoying.

I'd jot down the X and Y coordinates (and width/height if applicable) into Notepad from the Info panel, delete the symbol from your scene, re-drag the symbol from the library into your scene, and paste the coordinates.

Shame.

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-26 15:31:04

At 12/20/16 09:51 AM, PanzerJig wrote: I don't know why, but when I move symbol's transformation point and then right-click and choose "reset transformation point" it doesn't reset, it stayes how I moved it. Anyone knows how to put it back to middle/default after changing it manually?

If you turn on snapping, you can manually drag the transformation point and it will snap to the middle.

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-26 16:12:27

If you turn on snapping, you can manually drag the transformation point and it will snap to the middle.

Thank you.

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-27 16:04:06

At 12/26/16 03:31 PM, Soupcat wrote: If you turn on snapping, you can manually drag the transformation point and it will snap to the middle.

you know, I think I learned something today

Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point

ey bruh take my life

Response to Flash CS6 - reset trnsfrmtion point 2016-12-28 16:09:53

At 12/26/16 04:12 PM, PanzerJig wrote:
Thank you.
At 12/27/16 04:04 PM, GarBe wrote:
At 12/26/16 03:31 PM, Soupcat wrote: If you turn on snapping, you can manually drag the transformation point and it will snap to the middle.
you know, I think I learned something today

You're welcome guys :D

At 12/20/16 09:51 AM, PanzerJig wrote: I don't know why, but when I move symbol's transformation point and then right-click and choose "reset transformation point" it doesn't reset, it stayes how I moved it. Anyone knows how to put it back to middle/default after changing it manually?

I have gots a question for you guys though, I can't find this "reset transformation point" in my right click menu.
Can anyone give me a screencap by any chance?