00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hugh Mungous was a horrible person

1,873 Views | 32 Replies

Look, I'm not going to imply Zarna Joshi didn't overeact to 'Hugh Mungous' (Rudy Pantoja). Let's just get that out of the way. After all, she could have reported the sexual harrassment she endured in a calm, collected manner instead of lashing out at the people that did not deserve her to do so (the staff present attempting to calm her and listen to her plight, for example.)

But I think peoples reaction to her reaction overshadows and clouds what actually happened. A woman was crudely harassed by an overweight pig of a man. He replied sarcastic because he didn't respect her enough to answer a simple question. Because she was a woman of color. A micro-aggression if you will.

It is sickening how much support this man has received for being, well, the terrible person in this ordeal.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 12:20:46

He does have an amazing name though

Because she was a woman of color. A micro-aggression if you will.

Because she was a Black Lies Matter scoundrel who was not looking for a sensible debate, just wanted to loiter her ass around with phone in front of her face, god knows for what purpose.

Hugh is a chill dude, she just made a fool of herself ( which is good, because blm activists shouldn't be treated seriously )

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 12:55:58

At 12/9/16 12:08 PM, Spedmallet wrote: But I think peoples reaction to her reaction overshadows and clouds what actually happened. A woman was crudely harassed by an overweight pig of a man. He replied sarcastic because he didn't respect her enough to answer a simple question. Because she was a woman of color. A micro-aggression if you will.

"He replied sarcastic because he didn't respect her enough to answer a simple question"

She shoved a camera in his face and asked for his name, what kind of normal person does that? Tbh, this forum is kinda contradicting. You're saying on the one hand "oh yeah that girl was crazy af and overreacted" but then you say "we'll Hugh is a fat pig and clearly didn't respect her".

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:04:57

At 12/9/16 12:59 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
OP is a troll breh.

I never even know on this site who's a troll and who's just plain ignorant :/

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:06:55

At 12/9/16 01:04 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote:
At 12/9/16 12:59 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
OP is a troll breh.
I never even know on this site who's a troll and who's just plain ignorant :/

ikr

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:14:19

At 12/9/16 12:55 PM, PanzerJig wrote: blm activists shouldn't be treated seriously

right, black people should just accept their secondary human status because it otherwise white people will be upset, confused and angry

get real

At 12/9/16 12:55 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote: You're saying on the one hand "oh yeah that girl was crazy af and overreacted" but then you say "we'll Hugh is a fat pig and clearly didn't respect her".

What I am saying is that people are overlooking what happened because of her overreaction. Yes, I believe she was harassed, but I believe she should have handled it in much better stride

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:20:01

At 12/9/16 01:14 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/9/16 12:55 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote: You're saying on the one hand "oh yeah that girl was crazy af and overreacted" but then you say "we'll Hugh is a fat pig and clearly didn't respect her".
What I am saying is that people are overlooking what happened because of her overreaction. Yes, I believe she was harassed, but I believe she should have handled it in much better stride

You legit are starting to remind me of a hypocrite. I'm not even going to try and argue with that statement.

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:29:48

At 12/9/16 01:20 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote: You legit are starting to remind me of a hypocrite.

please explain how I am a hypocrite before accusing me of it

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 13:49:30

At 12/9/16 01:29 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/9/16 01:20 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote: You legit are starting to remind me of a hypocrite.
please explain how I am a hypocrite before accusing me of it

You want to say Hugh somehow "harassed" her when first of all she was video taping in a place I'm sure that's not allowed. That would come way before a man just "sarcastically responding" to a girl. She then continued to follow him with that camera harassing him over "sexual assault". Proceeding to publicly humiliate him making it look like he's the type who was about to rape her. That's accusation right there. Please convince me how Hugh was worse than her in this situation.

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-09 14:10:25

At 12/9/16 01:49 PM, BlueAlpha14 wrote: You want to say Hugh somehow "harassed" her when first of all she was video taping in a place I'm sure that's not allowed.

Did you notice the media and their cameras in the first frames of the movie

That would come way before a man just "sarcastically responding" to a girl. She then continued to follow him with that camera harassing him over "sexual assault".

As someone who was harassed should. Are you suggesting women who are sexually harassed need to quiet down?

It's called Proceeding to publicly humiliate him making it look like he's the type who was about to rape her. That's accusation right there. Please convince me how Hugh was worse than her in this situation.

She overreacted towards the people trying to help her. But it doesn't justify Rudy's actions

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 01:15:23

i don't know who that is i know who kevin palmer is though

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 04:10:12

At 12/10/16 01:15 AM, chlfan wrote: i know who kevin palmer is though

I don't know who that is, I know who Arnold Palmer is though

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 09:00:03

At 12/9/16 02:10 PM, Spedmallet wrote: Are you suggesting women who are sexually harassed need to quiet down?

All women need to quiet down tbh. They're basically just children that you can fuck. Which won't be much longer because any white person having sex with a woman is considered rape now.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 11:03:52

At 12/10/16 10:09 AM, SamWellsDay wrote: Apparently spewing ceaseless misogynistic vomit onto a woman who was using her freedom of expression and freedom to protest a serious issue isn't considered offensive, that's just what they do in america.

Mmmmrrrrrggggh

More buzzwords.

NEED MORE BUZZWORDS.

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 11:42:28

At 12/10/16 11:06 AM, SamWellsDay wrote: I wonder Why misogyny is such a Buzz word in US media, Hmm, I wonder why, Hmmm, let me have a think, Hmm, simply incomprehensible, Hmmm...

I can't tell if you're basking in OP's shitposting or if you wanted a legitimate discussion but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt.

Words like misogynist, racist, homophobe, bigot, etc have lost their value thanks to left wing archetypes tagging others with those labels ad nauseum.

If a fat guy referring to himself as "Hugh Mungus" equates to ceaseless misogynistic vomit to you, then the real issue lies upon your ability to process human speech.

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 12:40:08

humongous what

At 12/9/16 01:14 PM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/9/16 12:55 PM, PanzerJig wrote: blm activists shouldn't be treated seriously
right, black people should just accept their secondary human status

yes

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 12:58:31

At 12/10/16 11:56 AM, SamWellsDay wrote: Wow, you live in a world of constant DOUBT because no one would dare even attempt having a reasonable conversation with yer

The only thing I'm doubting here is the legitimacy of your posts in this thread. I noticed on your userpage you state that you've been banned over 60 times for posting vicious racism. I'm strongly inclined to think you're taking the piss here. But looking through your BBS posts you don't seem to be big on shitposting.

Are you actually an idiot or are you just pretending? I may never know. Poe's Law is a stone-cold motherfucker.

Words like misogynist, racist, homophobe, bigot, etc have lost their value thanks to left wing archetypes tagging others with those labels ad nauseum.
THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST ANY MORE! THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO MEANING, EVEN IF YOU CAN READ A DICTIONARY OR YOUR OWN LAWS ON HARASSMENT OR HATE SPEECH, THEY FAIL TO MATERIALIZE AS REAL CONCEPTS AND NOMENCLATURE FOR ACTUAL THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN REALITY

Are you having touble grasping the concept of basic rhetoric? Any word's value is based solely around how it's used. It's the reason why "literally" doesn't have to literally mean "literally" anymore.

If a fat guy referring to himself as "Hugh Mungus" equates to ceaseless misogynistic vomit to you, then the real issue lies upon your ability to process human speech.
Woah Woah woah, I was just having a laugh, no need to comment about his weight, that goes without saying, and doesn't bar worth mentioning unless hes hired you as some sort of commentary dietitian

He's fat. That's not an insult. It's fact. Even he knows it. He called himself "Hugh Mungus" because he is a humongous person.

I was using hyperbole, exaggerating for effect, no need to take it at face value, the point still stands, Hugh Mungous wasn't in anyway idle or innocent in all this, as much as people might like to argue.

What kind of ass-backwards world do you live in where trying to put someone's name & face online without their permission so they can sick a mob on that person is freedom of expression, but giving a fake name is harassment?

One woman's outburst doesn't excuse another mans harassment, now does it?

Exaggerating for effect is one thing but calling Rudy's actions harassment is outright lying.

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-10 14:15:39

At 12/9/16 12:08 PM, Spedmallet wrote: A woman was crudely harassed by an overweight pig of a man. He replied sarcastic because he didn't respect her enough to answer a simple question. Because she was a woman of color. A micro-aggression if you will.

Oh my god, he was only joking.
I know he should have treated the situation more seriously, but what if that was his real name?
What if he meant that he had a humongous heart, or something like that?
i don't know.
i'm not good at dealing with drama.

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 06:37:07

At 12/10/16 02:15 PM, FunOBot wrote: Oh my god, he was only joking.

'jokes' are just a crude way of lightly expressing contempt. Have you ever been picked on by someone who was 'just playing?'

I know he should have treated the situation more seriously, but what if that was his real name?
What if he meant that he had a humongous heart, or something like that?

It simply wasn't the case.

i don't know.
i'm not good at dealing with drama.

It's best to take a deep breath and assess the situation.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 07:33:59

Oh, what a terrible person, telling a prying cunt his name just to be falsely accused of sexual harassment.

Give me a fucking break. That bitch was the horrible person in this scenario. People who desperately try to victimize themselves deserve no quarrel from me.

fuk

BBS Signature

At 12/11/16 07:33 AM, Nickisabi wrote: People who desperately try to victimize themselves deserve no quarrel from me.

I am glad you agree, it is a shame people who are not as brilliant as you would pick a fight with Zarna

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 08:27:13

At 12/11/16 08:21 AM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/11/16 07:33 AM, Nickisabi wrote: People who desperately try to victimize themselves deserve no quarrel from me.
I am glad you agree, it is a shame people who are not as brilliant as you would pick a fight with Zarna.

Not what I was saying.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 09:18:11

At 12/11/16 08:27 AM, Nickisabi wrote:
I am glad you agree, it is a shame people who are not as brilliant as you would pick a fight with Zarna.
Not what I was saying.

are you sure about that

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 09:29:11

At 12/11/16 09:18 AM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/11/16 08:27 AM, Nickisabi wrote:
Not what I was saying.
are you sure about that

Yes. If I was this dude, I would've told that bitch "It's Hugh Mungous." and then keep walking. She can cry wolf all she fucking wants, she wasn't assaulted, she wasn't in danger or distress, she's just a stupid cunt losing her shit.

What is your name? "Hugh Mungous" *leaves*

Just like that.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 09:31:34

At 12/11/16 09:29 AM, Nickisabi wrote: Yes. If I was this dude, I would've told that bitch "It's Hugh Mungous." and then keep walking. She can cry wolf all she fucking wants, she wasn't assaulted, she wasn't in danger or distress, she's just a stupid cunt losing her shit.

Just like that.

then why did you tell me that you agreed with Zarna and did not want to fight her

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 09:34:07

At 12/11/16 09:31 AM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/11/16 09:29 AM, Nickisabi wrote: Yes. If I was this dude, I would've told that bitch "It's Hugh Mungous." and then keep walking. She can cry wolf all she fucking wants, she wasn't assaulted, she wasn't in danger or distress, she's just a stupid cunt losing her shit.

Just like that.
then why did you tell me that you agreed with Zarna and did not want to fight her

I never said I agreed with her. Where the fuck did I say that? I said I have no quarrel with that type of shitsack. I'd talk my shit and leave.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 09:39:57

At 12/11/16 09:34 AM, Nickisabi wrote: I said I have no quarrel

so you're saying you have no problem with her

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 16:07:30

that's right fucker shut the hell up shut up your idiot mouth

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Hugh Mungous was a horrible person 2016-12-11 20:28:10

At 12/11/16 09:39 AM, Spedmallet wrote:
At 12/11/16 09:34 AM, Nickisabi wrote: I said I have no quarrel
so you're saying you have no problem with her

No, of course I would have a problem with her, but I wouldn't stick around long enough to let it come to fruition.

fuk

BBS Signature