00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to See all of my creations?

445 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-03 05:22:18

I miss my punk-o-matic songs that I made in it a year ago. Now I want to see my shared creations in my account so I can play it again in my "reset" punk-o-matic 2 but it seems only the latest shared creations I can see in my Main Account section. Can you tell guys how I can see all of my shared creations in my account? TY in advance ;3

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-03 09:43:22

At 12/3/16 05:22 AM, DMT5 wrote: I miss my punk-o-matic songs that I made in it a year ago. Now I want to see my shared creations in my account so I can play it again in my "reset" punk-o-matic 2 but it seems only the latest shared creations I can see in my Main Account section. Can you tell guys how I can see all of my shared creations in my account? TY in advance ;3

You should be able to see all of your creations for a specific game in the 'User Creations' tab below it (the game page, not user profile). It should look something like this:

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-03 10:26:45

At 12/3/16 09:43 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/3/16 05:22 AM, DMT5 wrote: I miss my punk-o-matic songs that I made in it a year ago. Now I want to see my shared creations in my account so I can play it again in my "reset" punk-o-matic 2 but it seems only the latest shared creations I can see in my Main Account section. Can you tell guys how I can see all of my shared creations in my account? TY in advance ;3
You should be able to see all of your creations for a specific game in the 'User Creations' tab below it (the game page, not user profile). It should look something like this:

:Thanks but only the "sort by" I could see in the punk-o-matic 2. I guess punk-o-matic 2 doesn't have that one T___T

At 12/3/16 10:26 AM, DMT5 wrote:
Thanks but only the "sort by" I could see in the punk-o-matic 2. I guess punk-o-matic 2 doesn't have that one T___T

Well that's weird! It looks like this for me, Maybe you could try using a different browser, see if that makes a difference?

BBS Signature

At 12/3/16 10:35 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/3/16 10:26 AM, DMT5 wrote:
Thanks but only the "sort by" I could see in the punk-o-matic 2. I guess punk-o-matic 2 doesn't have that one T___T
Well that's weird! It looks like this for me, Maybe you could try using a different browser, see if that makes a difference?

:What browser are you using? Or maybe your a supporter and has an extra content while me doesn't so i don't have it?

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-03 12:14:24

At 12/3/16 11:03 AM, DMT5 wrote:
What browser are you using? Or maybe your a supporter and has an extra content while me doesn't so i don't have it?

Actually tried another account both in FireFox and Chrome, and I'm missing the dropdown menu in both of those, so maybe it really is a Supporter exclusive... it's not a listed on the supporter page though. Seems like a strange option to keep from normal users...

Maybe @liljim may be able to help out?

Basically: the 'Show: Everyone/Friends/Mine* dropdown toggle under 'User Creations' tab on submission pages doesn't seem to appear for normal users.

BBS Signature

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-03 18:13:31

At 12/3/16 12:14 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/3/16 11:03 AM, DMT5 wrote:
What browser are you using? Or maybe your a supporter and has an extra content while me doesn't so i don't have it?
Actually tried another account both in FireFox and Chrome, and I'm missing the dropdown menu in both of those, so maybe it really is a Supporter exclusive... it's not a listed on the supporter page though. Seems like a strange option to keep from normal users...
Maybe @liljim may be able to help out?
Basically: the 'Show: Everyone/Friends/Mine* dropdown toggle under 'User Creations' tab on submission pages doesn't seem to appear for normal users.

I guess will try my best to find my songs there without the 'Show' dropdown. That would take some times though.... thanks for helping me anyway...

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-04 04:02:25

At 12/3/16 06:13 PM, DMT5 wrote: I guess will try my best to find my songs there without the 'Show' dropdown. That would take some times though.... thanks for helping me anyway...

That it might... maybe liljim might pop in with an answer/solution after the weekend though! If you're willing to wait that long. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-04 05:02:58

At 12/4/16 04:02 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/3/16 06:13 PM, DMT5 wrote:
I guess will try my best to find my songs there without the 'Show' dropdown. That would take some times though.... thanks for helping me anyway...
That it might... maybe liljim might pop in with an answer/solution after the weekend though! If you're willing to wait that long. ;)

Okay I will wait ;3

Response to How to See all of my creations? 2016-12-11 16:37:44

At 12/4/16 05:02 AM, DMT5 wrote: Okay I will wait ;3

Hmm well, looks like it's been a while and no response, guess staff might be too busy working on the redesign right now...

BBS Signature