00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

KnockBack Effect, AI (AS2 ONLY!!)

390 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

KnockBack Effect, AI (AS2 ONLY!!) 2016-12-02 22:38:49

Hello, people of new grounds :)

I am proudly to see some Emphasis on my last game project smash which is unfinished, but. I'm making a testing fighting game to see if i can polish the fighting mechanic a little bit. My only problem is finding away of making a knock back effect code, I've done some research trying to figure out function, which is a very important thing to flash coding. Understand and try to know a few things but in the end i ended up not finding away of making a knock back effect, i also have try i few code combining, it doesn't sound smart but have worked.

Another thing that is a problem that i have search on the internet is AI ( Artificial Intelligence ). This means that when i code CPU, i am able to make the CPU's move around jump and fight. And Just like i did to find the knock back effect, it didn't work. So this is a problem. some criticisms is OK, sometime you're criticize and it helps you be more effective to what you do. NOT A LOT NOW! Just some. Also i will try my best not to rely on y'all to just bucket hand me codes, some codes you give I'll try to understand the code you give me, some I'll make and post it on this forum.

Anyways with all that being kick out of the water, thank you so much, and have a great life and be future coders. Ok bye :)

SquadMassiveEntertainment©2023

BBS Signature