00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rvillarreal123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World War 3 Levels Of Bayblon

402 Views | 0 Replies

World War 3 Levels Of Bayblon 2016-11-27 08:16:38

Initally I marked it Genesis 11 X 3 Indicateing that the uncertinanity of the WAR would amount to a Babyblinian Confusion, 3 times to indicated the 3rd world war. Now Mind you Philedeltha's Brotherly Love concept beats Bayblon every time as the Baybloian Idealism is certianlly the synogoge of satan. Yes I did describe one yet the concept was would you stand or bow before it. In the Mist of a sataic demonic attack in which a sword was beging thrown at you. Now mind you it was a 15 year olds concpet so we coannot take it to litterlaity yet the figurative concepts remains, the dark evil corrners of this planet are more than likely a baybolian based satanic coo.

www.evilbasedrecordings.com is a good example of this baybloian dictatorship, and it happens more often then Jeb Bush would like to admit. We actual be in contact with some of these people in a Game Spy Style recoconniss operation where we try to resuce the deceived..

Repent or Perish is the botttom line and the reson why is because of sin. You want Holy War it's been going on since the begging and the bomb strated the 2nd world war and the bomb ended the 2nd war whats about to start the 3rd one is terrorism yet God is the biggest terrorist there is a HOlds terror for those who don't obey his LAW.. So you mae have seen s een the jail is hell 12 rule rock set just rememebr rulers hold no terror for those who obey so you might have a rule of law you don't want to obey if you don't see to it it is not backed by God or you will find terror in your heart. I hodl no promises for thoise who chose to fight this war yet I would like to think that I am on the side of the God of Abraham Jaob and iSreal. It's dangerous to deal with God without knowing whatyour talking aboiut like so many babylonia empires don't yet I speak ofhings the HOly Spirit teaches me. The promise i do hold for chrostians is that the satanic empire of bayblonioa will one bow before youand acknowledge that God has loved you.
. And he dose.....

Amen

qcc?

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."