00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Habits of Activity.

1,150 Views | 24 Replies

Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 18:42:56

What are your habits, whether positive or negative?

I have a habit of staying up too late.
I have a habit of biting the skin off of my lips when I'm nervous.
I have a habit of drinking a minimum of one glass of ice water a day.
I have a habit of making late night spaghetti meals when I'm stressed.
I have a habit of being sarcastic.
I have a habit of taking in stray animals when my friends or even strangers are going to give them to the shelter.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 20:39:53

At 11/20/16 06:42 PM, Kayleeee wrote: What are your habits, whether positive or negative?

I have a habit of saying habit, that old habit, until it no longer sounds like a word. Habit. Hab-it. Habbbit. Habby habby it. Hab hab flab smab. Habeeb it.

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 22:11:43

At 11/20/16 06:42 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I have a habit of staying up too late.

Yup, I've got those habits too.

I have a habit of biting my nails
I have a habit of playing with my hair and ripping off the split ends
I have a habit of saying "sorry" when I don't need to say it. When I do actually need to say it, I'm too stubborn to

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 22:19:12

At 11/20/16 10:17 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: Why is it every time I come across a thread like this

Please elaborate on what "thread like this" means

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 22:41:25

At 11/20/16 09:19 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: i have been addicted to cracking my knuckles since i was eight
i don't care if people don't like it
it feels amazing and it has no negative effect

No negative effect? Did people use to say that it did have a negative effect? I vaguely remember that, but never researched it on my own.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-20 23:00:39

I have a habit of smoking crack cocaine, shooting heroin, and drinking coffee.

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 13:19:50

As I was scrolling I thought this said, "hobbits."

My bad habit it waking up in the morning and playing on my phone, rather than getting my ass outta bed and being productive.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 14:15:01

1. I bite the skin on the tops of my nails (I actually don't bite nails)
2. I bite my lips :/
3. I procrastinate a bit.

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 15:02:29 (edited 2016-11-21 15:03:23)

At 11/20/16 06:42 PM, Kayleeee wrote: What are your habits, whether positive or negative?

I have a habit of staying up too late.

Same

Same, but I try to counteract it with chapstick but I ALWAYS FUCKVTGYCDFING LOSE IT HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO KEEP TRACK OF A GODDAMN STICK OF CHAP FG$^%&DFGUH117E6

I have a habit of binge-masturbating (it used to be chronic, but now that I live in a dorm, I try my hardest not to do so until I go home over the weekends) and sometimes thinking of @kayleeee when doing so.

I have a habit of being a lazy, procrastinating fuckwit

I have a habit of constantly daydreaming

I have a habit of just being an overall nerd, without the benefits of being academically successful

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 15:10:33

I have this one habit where I toss objects into the air after I just realized the object is useless and needs to be discarded.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 16:45:22

staying up late. playing games. talking too much like a cold arrogant prick on the internet and talking with my fists and grunting like a frustrated gorrilla in real life.

i know to apologize in both scenarios but it literally falls on deaf ears in real life and figuratively falls on deaf ears on the internet.

the first scenario is because i blast my music too much. the second is because on the internet, people can read. they just dont have the luxury of caring. too many fakes, too many mistakes..

do i pretend to be a tad worse than i am so you'll all fear/like/get angry at/cry for me more than i deserve? yes.

i like using half-truths, classic hyperbole, and metaphors to make this happen. i make blunders the same as the rest of you.

i dont like being the smartest person in the real world. nor do i enjoy being the dumbest or average or hipster or "badass". anyone who uses that term in my experience has come across as so retarded and overconfident it ought to be "ass-bad".

though i suppose i can see why one would avoid the term "cool kid" to describe the motorcycle-riding man in black who acts like he's invincible and shit while blowing stuff up...

sounds kinda sarcastic if put into improper context.. i dont like being the subject of jokes.

i may be stupid and mostly useless but i was never stupid enough that my paranoia didnt catch when i was being poked fun at against my will.

i mean in hindsight there was this one time someone made an undertale pun about me... but that was before i played undertale. and another who made an archer pun before i read the archer wiki.

to put that into perspective making fun of me for not understanding human social interaction..

it's like making fun of one of the greatest medeival blacksmiths because he doesnt get what a naginata is. it's not that he couldnt theoretically make it work..

it's that he never saw a functioning example before because the east and west didnt interact yet.

he's unaware you're referring to a polearm, much less which sort of polearm...

i never saw anyone else in the act of succeeding on a regular basis at doing anything i wanted to do before.. other than being a class clown and being good at games..

neither of these things are life skills. just hobbies.

all my friends have always been ex-rivals i had heated battles with.. just like in pokemon.. no, not so severe as that asshole dorkly portrays human battles with sonic in pokemon world..

just things like simpsons dodgeball bombardment, or using a plastic-bladed hockey stick as a scythe to trip people with..

calling guys girly like bass did to zero's blueprints followed by etching the word "poop" into a geography pinmap using its own pin and eating raw pinto beans and farting in class so loud it blew out the second story windows like megaman x in storm eagle's stage to amuse them..

goddamn terrorists elementary.. where i accidentally eat my notebook after making spitballs from it then decide paper doesnt taste half bad so i eat the rest of it.

good times. shame i had to be transferred to the michael rosen school prison i keep bitching about after that. oh no this is horrible..

but i already knew everything they taught that wouldve been any use to me in the real world... other than division.

ask me to divide and instead i'll multiply algebraically backwards.

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 18:18:34

At 11/20/16 11:00 PM, MaynardHeart wrote: I have a habit of smoking crack cocaine, shooting heroin, and drinking coffee.

if thats true how are you still alive?

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-21 23:57:57

-mentally rehearsing everything I say, then stumbling over every word when actually speaking
-the forum equivalent of the above. (I guess that would be spending a long-ass time wriitng and editing a post then when you finally hit submit you realize it's a jumbled mess of words or something.)
-hugging people who don't like being touched
-not wanting to be touched by more extroverted people
-swearing in front of children but saying "heck" and "shoot" around adults
-sending people random images and shit on messenger apps with no real context

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:01:58

I cuss a lot. Worsened during my time in the military.

I also tend to drop my pants and fap in public whenever I see a pretty young lady.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:06:51 (edited 2016-11-22 14:08:55)

At 11/22/16 02:01 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I cuss a lot. Worsened during my time in the military.

I also tend to drop my pants and fap in public whenever I see a pretty young lady.

I always wake up 1 hour earlier then I need to get up/set my alarm for, so I can arrive 20 minutes before 10 minutes before formations/appointments due to Rotc/Reserve.

I do this even when I have nothing to do in my off time.

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:18:01

I'm just too damn sexy, I can't help it.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:26:08

I have a tendency to tell the truth to people regardless of how it makes them feel.

Like about how hate is the only way, for instance.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:26:18

I have a bad habit of staying up too late drawing.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:28:00

At 11/21/16 03:10 PM, SkimblixWalker wrote: I have this one habit where I toss objects into the air after I just realized the object is useless and needs to be discarded.

Do you just leave it wherever it falls?

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:46:04

At 11/22/16 02:28 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 11/21/16 03:10 PM, SkimblixWalker wrote: I have this one habit where I toss objects into the air after I just realized the object is useless and needs to be discarded.
Do you just leave it wherever it falls?

Well yeah because every time I leave the area for a certain amount of time it just despawns and the object is possibly gone forever.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-22 14:57:18

At 11/22/16 02:46 PM, SkimblixWalker wrote:
At 11/22/16 02:28 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: Do you just leave it wherever it falls?
Well yeah because every time I leave the area for a certain amount of time it just despawns and the object is possibly gone forever.

Woah. I'm never dropping anything ever again.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-23 01:25:06

Biting my nails
Constantly feeling like creating something (music, animation, etc.)

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-24 21:56:09

At 11/21/16 06:18 PM, KMatrix11 wrote:
At 11/20/16 11:00 PM, MaynardHeart wrote: I have a habit of smoking crack cocaine, shooting heroin, and drinking coffee.
if thats true how are you still alive?

Everything in moderation.

At 11/21/16 03:02 PM, CiviLies wrote: sometimes thinking of @kayleeee when doing so.

wew lad

BBS Signature

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-24 23:10:45

I have a habit of saying 'ow' if I hear a loud bang or the noise of something falling over, even if it didn't actually hurt or even touch me

Response to Your Habits of Activity. 2016-11-25 01:25:22

At 11/24/16 09:56 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 11/21/16 03:02 PM, CiviLies wrote: sometimes thinking of @kayleeee when doing so.
wew lad

You know ain't a wewer lad than me