00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games Section Isn't Working

409 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Games Section Isn't Working 2016-11-07 16:34:28

If I go to page 2 on, let's just say, action games, and then I go back to the first page, it redirects me to the newest games. This also happens with "games with medals". Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I can't find the subcategories when hovering over the games, movies, art, etc. bars.

Response to Games Section Isn't Working 2016-11-08 06:39:24

At 11/7/16 04:34 PM, ThePenguinCouncil wrote: If I go to page 2 on, let's just say, action games, and then I go back to the first page, it redirects me to the newest games. This also happens with "games with medals". Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I can't find the subcategories when hovering over the games, movies, art, etc. bars.

The dropdown menus were removed as part of the transition to the new layout, so that part's intentional.

As for the game pagination not working though, that does looks like a bug . @liljim ?

Example page: http://www.newgrounds.com/games/browse/genre/action-fighting-brawler/interval/year/sort/score/min_score/0

This subcategory has only 3 pages, yet if you use the pagination (click 2 or 3) it suddenly has 42 pages, and the selection of games changes. Seems to be changing to the main category, even though the category title for the page is unaltered?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Games Section Isn't Working 2016-11-09 14:36:47

At 11/8/16 06:39 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 11/7/16 04:34 PM, ThePenguinCouncil wrote: If I go to page 2 on, let's just say, action games, and then I go back to the first page, it redirects me to the newest games. This also happens with "games with medals". Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I can't find the subcategories when hovering over the games, movies, art, etc. bars.
The dropdown menus were removed as part of the transition to the new layout, so that part's intentional.

As for the game pagination not working though, that does looks like a bug . @liljim ?

Example page: http://www.newgrounds.com/games/browse/genre/action-fighting-brawler/interval/year/sort/score/min_score/0

This subcategory has only 3 pages, yet if you use the pagination (click 2 or 3) it suddenly has 42 pages, and the selection of games changes. Seems to be changing to the main category, even though the category title for the page is unaltered?

This should be fixed now, and tidied up quite a bit.

Response to Games Section Isn't Working 2016-11-09 14:58:42

At 11/9/16 02:36 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: This should be fixed now, and tidied up quite a bit.

Nice, thanks!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature