00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artistmyx's Art Thread

398 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everybody. This is my 2nd day here in NG. I love the idea of having an art thread here. I guess, from now on, I'll be uploading my artworks here as well . I love arts really, that's why, even if I already have a job that has nothing to do directly with arts, I still try to find time to draw and sometimes, do freelance works to support my family's expenses.

I hope I will also have many friends here in NG.
Just feel free to critic my works guys, I really need them to grow as an artist. I woulds also help in return if I can.

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 00:05:45

Here is a portrait study I did of of Jeff Bridges.

Tools: Sai+Photoshop+Bamboo

Artistmyx's Art Thread

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 08:17:42 (edited 2016-10-30 08:18:18)

Here is another portrait work I had done.

Artistmyx's Art Thread

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 08:21:07

Here's a gift to my wife during her b-day.

Artistmyx's Art Thread

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 08:22:36

This was my tribute to Professor Snape when he died.

Artistmyx's Art Thread

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 08:25:48

This artwork inspired me before when it got a Daily Deviation in Deviantart.

Artistmyx's Art Thread

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 10:32:03

At 10/29/16 11:51 PM, artistmyx wrote: Just feel free to critic my works guys, I really need them to grow as an artist. I woulds also help in return if I can.

Well you don't need me to tell you how good you are. This work is on another level, man, there's very little I could crit you with without looking like a fool. Maybe if you stick around long enough, I'll get to a skill level where I'll actually be of use.

Mostly just congrats on starting an art thread and I hope you do well here! They really are quite a bit of fun, as long as you don't mind that the forum is pretty slow moving. Glacial, really, but fine.

So Filipino, huh? You know, we get a lot of Filipino sailors at the port I volunteer at, and I say nobody has an unkind word to say about the fellas. Most polite people you could hope to meet, everybody likes them.

So anyway, good work again, and welcome to Newgrounds!

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-30 10:45:48

Well you don't need me to tell you how good you are. This work is on another level, man, there's very little I could crit you with without looking like a fool. Maybe if you stick around long enough, I'll get to a skill level where I'll actually be of use.

Mostly just congrats on starting an art thread and I hope you do well here! They really are quite a bit of fun, as long as you don't mind that the forum is pretty slow moving. Glacial, really, but fine.

So Filipino, huh? You know, we get a lot of Filipino sailors at the port I volunteer at, and I say nobody has an unkind word to say about the fellas. Most polite people you could hope to meet, everybody likes them.

So anyway, good work again, and welcome to Newgrounds!

Aw thank you so much sir. much appreciated. I will sir, I may not be as active in some times but I will stay, hopefully we'll be able to see our progress on the way sir, because I believe as long as we live, there will always be room for improvement for us.
And thank you too sir for helping me in this site.

Wow that's great to know sir. I'm really moved. My brother is a sailor too. he is 10+ months away from us almost every year.

Response to Artistmyx's Art Thread 2016-10-31 04:44:29

Here's a commissioned comic cover I've done for a DA client.

Artistmyx's Art Thread