00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Legend of Mismo

389 Views | 6 Replies

The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 09:01:25

Let's see, I haven't been lurking properly in a while. I see loads of fun and fresh threads, full of shit.

Seen better days...

This thread most likely won't be any different, except it has been made by moi, which means it will be highly unpopular, derailed (because it never had an actual point to begin with...) and that fucking guy we all dislike has no right to enter it.

That's right, fuck you @Mismo and fuck that colossal cock of yours, I don't need it, I don't want it, there is no need to talk about it!

Ok let's all gossip about it.

This one time, in Band camp, I heard that a girl lost her hand because @Mismo's cawck attacked her. She never received money for her injuries and suffering, because the court decided that the sugar cube that was actually cocaine, was the reason why @Mismo's cock was furiously ready to defend it's master.

That's right, it says NO to DRUGS.

What else has it done?

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 09:14:47

Wait I was gonna make a Finland sucking Sweden's cock joke but I just remembered I have no clue if they get along.

Anyway, Mismo looked fab before he got fat.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 09:48:48

At 10/18/16 09:14 AM, Radaketor wrote: Wait I was gonna make a Finland sucking Sweden's cock joke but I just remembered I have no clue if they get along.

It's more like, Sweden making "funny" comments about shit and then just peeking around while holding Finland as a shield.

And we both know it...

So yeah a cock sucking joke would have been much appreciated, but only by notifying the "fact" I just wrote.

Also... where is yer gossip about that cock? I specifically requested discussion about the cock. I know you understand about quality cocks, tell us what you know.

Anyway, Mismo looked fab before he got fat.

Yeah well, Kim Kardashian is a disgusting whale who feeds by attention whoring, but she is still considered curvy and beautiful too.

In her case, I don't understand why...

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 12:06:21

At 10/18/16 09:52 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Where is the part about @mismo's incredible third nipple?
You had one job and you still fucked it up!!!

I was under a lot of pressure and you ramming items up my ass while I was distracted didn't help my focus! Besides, I'm calling the shots here, the nipple was supposed to be brought up as soon as the thread was about to die.

It really is quiet here...

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 22:12:48

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-18 23:09:10

Didn't Bit and Mismo become one person a while back?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to The Legend of Mismo 2016-10-19 03:03:34

At 10/18/16 10:12 PM, CiviLies wrote: Replace William Shatner's with @Mismo's cock

And so the plot thickens...

At 10/18/16 11:09 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Didn't Bit and Mismo become one person a while back?

Whaaaaaaa?!

See, this is the kind of shit that shouldn't be left out from the monthly letter I receive from certain sources... They really don't think it's important?!

BBS Signature