00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN

608 Views | 11 Replies

Man, shit is getting real. There's definitely something gamebreaking in there this time.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 09:49:00

clinton news network says what?

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 09:59:08

At 10/16/16 09:49 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: clinton news network says what?

Exactly. I've seen a few possible damning things so far, but if they're going this far there's probably something big. I'm amazed how crazy the media's influence really is. This whole debacle has opened my eyes to how much of what people accept as fact can be manipulated on a global scale. And this election doesn't even affect me! I'm canadian for fucks sakes.

But holy crap. I used to just accept something as real if all the major news networks and social media was talking about it, but this is the real deal. Who can you trust anymore really?

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 10:04:17

At 10/16/16 09:59 AM, MinatoArisato wrote:
But holy crap. I used to just accept something as real if all the major news networks and social media was talking about it, but this is the real deal. Who can you trust anymore really?

hilary email hacks have shown that you can't trust media to report honestly on her. but before that was revealed, it was still pretty obvious. bad news for hilary? media blasts out anything trump, downplays hilary. running with the WORDS of a blowhard and ignoring ACTIONS of someone who held government power and actual responsibilities to the public. and the talking points, very clearly passed out by the campaign to be parroted by media.

just shameful, cnn use to be a pretty damn respectable network.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 10:06:40

what really gets me, the people who focus on the hack more than the substance. yes, hacking is bad. maybe those hacked though, maybe they shouldn't speak so poorly of everyone and maybe they shouldn't scheme to rig elections.

anyway...my point. people focusing on the hack over the actual substance is a bit like a robber breaking into a house, finding a bunch of dead bodies and the main story still being that the house got broken into.

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 10:39:17

I always assumed there were rich people in the background pulling the strings of the government. That Elections were probably rigged or predetermined in a way. But I never had much of a reason to care, since most politicians were the same. No one was trying to do anything different or anything tangible. It was always the same many paragraph speech that says the same thing worded slightly differently.

Really the only thing I cared about in recent years was all the information collection and search result manipulation by google. I think it's dirty when they tailor our search results to 'What we'd find interesting' but that something ends up being advertising revenue given to the highest bidder.

Now there's an actual movement to try and take down government corruption in one of the biggest most influential parts of the world. I know Trump isn't the greatest person to run a country, but I think he's the only one with the assets and connections to maybe shut this down. If the elections aren't rigged and he somehow manages to get elected, I imagine he'll get assassinated shortly after. There's too many people, with too much money invested in this.

It should be illegal to be a lying corrupt power elite. I will make my conclusion after this election if i will care for politics or not. I am not sure anymore if corruption wins in the end

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 16:12:11

At 10/16/16 03:40 PM, Doge2 wrote: It should be illegal to be a lying corrupt power elite. I will make my conclusion after this election if i will care for politics or not. I am not sure anymore if corruption wins in the end

I'm not sure if its even possible to win. Clinton's group is associated with the guy responsible for a large chunk of the voting machines. I remember allegations of rigged machines back during the George bush election but they got swept under the rug. Hopefully this time there's significant public awareness.

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 16:22:51

At 10/16/16 09:35 AM, MinatoArisato wrote: Man, shit is getting real. There's definitely something gamebreaking in there this time.

Just gotta keep hitting that refresh button!

'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks

BBS Signature

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 17:04:26

At 10/16/16 09:35 AM, MinatoArisato wrote: Man, shit is getting real. There's definitely something gamebreaking in there this time.

Should people even care about what CNN have to say? Their level of credibility is only slightly better than that of Fox News which doesn't say much considering...

Fuck CNN.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 17:17:07

At 10/16/16 05:04 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Should people even care about what CNN have to say? Their level of credibility is only slightly better than that of Fox News which doesn't say much considering...

Fuck CNN.

One thing's for sure, even if Trump loses this election he sure has made a dent in the credibility of the establishment media. Their reputation will never be the same.

Response to 'Its Ilegal to read Wikileaks"-CNN 2016-10-16 17:28:59

A link to your source would be awesome.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature