00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trying to find old animation

354 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Trying to find old animation 2016-10-13 17:45:54

The objective of this post is to request help for finding a quite old animation, with some luck someone else may have seen it too.

I've got like a month searching for the animation i saw when i was like 6-8 (i'm 20 yo), i remember it because i found again the "Lost Found" game, the one with the "hands resist him" painting, which i played too around the same age.

I remember it was about a little girl who suddenly woke up and all her house starts twisting and transforming into a nightmare, i also remember the girl entering into her parents bedroom where she finds both of them dead, she suddenly runs to a hallway where a doll that she was holding starts moving and she drops it into the floor, and wakes up again in her bed, like it was all a nightmare.

I also remember the drawing style being quite shady, in a literal way; extremely well shaded.
There was more in the animation, but my memories about the whole thing are quite blurry, but i know it exists, i just can't find it, dunno if someone else saw it too.