00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Down To Clown, changing the game

1,188 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Down To Clown, changing the game 2016-09-30 00:35:57

Hey I don't know how much you guys really want to have a bunch of these artist threads floating around but since I see them all the time, I figured I'd make one for a rap group me and my friends have together. Myself and one other friend produce all the tracks, along with lending vocals to pretty much all of them. We also have features from various friends of ours who want to get in on the fun. It's all just a lot of laughs between us and I'd like to pretend that sometimes the tracks are actually good (they're probably not).

The reason for this idea is that we've recently released a full length album for free and I wanted to share it with you guys. I don't plan to update this thread much unless we have larger scale releases so if you want to follow the small stuff you'll have to follow us on soundcloud or facebook I guess.

Anyway, without further adue, here's the album: https://soundcloud.com/down-to-clown/sets/how-to-be-sus

Thanks for your time guys.

My Website:

BBS Signature

Response to Down To Clown, changing the game 2016-09-30 01:02:43

Sorry for double post but it seems downloads are disabled currently, should be fixed by tomorrow.

My Website:

BBS Signature

Response to Down To Clown, changing the game 2016-09-30 20:57:46

ay man, this is a dope tape.

i really like the styles you guys kick, im appreciating the mass mash of genuine creativity.

theres tight production sound, the tape is seamed in with smooth and fun lyrics, and the themes are amusing to me.

id say that one thing you might want to consider is the audio quality of some of the beats. theres always that atmosphere an artist tries to express and the quality of the sound is rightfully an element of this, i get that dude. just saying it like it is.

all in all, this was a pretty cool tape. i enjoyed it.

my favorite tracks are: "poop in his pants: an epilogue", "relatable", "fondu", "the golem".

i feel like the most balanced track in terms of audio engineering is: "lucretious". dope beat right here this one.

Q ~~

sup

BBS Signature

Response to Down To Clown, changing the game 2016-10-05 09:08:20

Hey thanks a lot for the kind words, the production was a bit rushed as we made pretty much the entire album start to finish over summer break as my production buddy is away at college most of the year. We did all the final mixes for the entire album in the last day before he left to give an example. Along with that we weren't really aiming for something great but to just have a good time mainly with this one. Still really great to hear that you enjoyed it so thanks. :D

My Website:

BBS Signature