00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

License

1,167 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

License 2016-09-26 13:29:19

Hi, I'm trying to update the license on all of my submitted audio to a Creative Commons license but on most tracks it seems to keep reverting to the default 'You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.' Any ideas why?

Response to License 2016-09-26 15:01:21

At 9/26/16 01:29 PM, connorhawke wrote: Hi, I'm trying to update the license on all of my submitted audio to a Creative Commons license but on most tracks it seems to keep reverting to the default 'You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.' Any ideas why?

You need to change the attributes, then publish. Afterwards you most likely have to clear your cache before you see changes.

Response to License 2016-09-27 13:06:55

At 9/26/16 03:01 PM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 9/26/16 01:29 PM, connorhawke wrote: Hi, I'm trying to update the license on all of my submitted audio to a Creative Commons license but on most tracks it seems to keep reverting to the default 'You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.' Any ideas why?
You need to change the attributes, then publish. Afterwards you most likely have to clear your cache before you see changes.

I found that unticking then reticking the 'Use a Creative Commons license?' tickbox did the trick.