00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gamechanger Questionnaire 4

460 Views | 8 Replies

Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 11:14:32

My other 3 questionnaires were all successful, so I think enough time passed for another one.

1.) What's the worst thing you've said to someone that you legitimately regret saying?

2.) Have you ever witnessed a crime firsthand? If so then how many crimes have you seen firsthand and what were they?

3.) What would you do to make the world a better place assuming that you had the political power and money to do so?

4.) What's the worst injury you've had, and what caused said injury?

5.) Have you ever had to do jury duty? If so, what was the court case about?

6.) You're walking out in the woods and the trail you're on splits into two. One path is large, well-worn, and looks safe, while the other path is narrower, isn't as well-worn, and looks more adventurous. Which of those paths would you take and why?

Bonus Question for 6.) There are now three paths to choose from, and its condition is a mixture of the first path and the second path. One path leads to civilization, one path leads deeper into the wilderness, and another path leads to a wolves' den and/or a bear's den. There are no clues as to which path leads to where, so which path would you take and why?

7.) It's night out and you're unknowingly being stalked by creepy dangerous-looking circus clowns wearing nothing but clown makeup. On instinct you turn around and notice them. It's too dark to tell if they have weapons or not. What do you do?

8.) You're in Hollywood and you have the money and means to make the movie of your choosing. The movie can be about any subject that you want. So what would the name of this movie be and what would it be about?

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 11:29:58

At 9/26/16 11:27 AM, memedreamexcalibur64 wrote: eight f*cking questions? are you insane. no one has time to answer eight questions

Your statement is invalid. All my other questionnaires had more than 8 questions.

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 14:15:45

1.) What's the worst thing you've said to someone that you legitimately regret saying?

I care about you.

2.) Have you ever witnessed a crime firsthand? If so then how many crimes have you seen firsthand and what were they?

I witnessed my uncle download an mp3 from Youtube to mp3.

3.) What would you do to make the world a better place assuming that you had the political power and money to do so?

Remove Islam.

Being in love.

I was summoned but I never got called to court.

6.) You're walking out in the woods and the trail you're on splits into two. One path is large, well-worn, and looks safe, while the other path is narrower, isn't as well-worn, and looks more adventurous. Which of those paths would you take and why?

Obviously take the safer road.

Bonus Question for 6.) There are now three paths to choose from...

Did I fucking stutter?

7.) It's night out and you're unknowingly being stalked by creepy dangerous-looking circus clowns wearing nothing but clown makeup. On instinct you turn around and notice them. It's too dark to tell if they have weapons or not. What do you do?

Shine a light.

8.) You're in Hollywood and you have the money and means to make the movie of your choosing. The movie can be about any subject that you want. So what would the name of this movie be and what would it be about?

A movie about black people eliminating the Aryan race through mixed race couples.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 15:53:18

At 9/26/16 11:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: My other 3 questionnaires were all successful, so I think enough time passed for another one.

Cool. I like these.

I honestly don't know.

I don't think I have.

Genetically engineer domestic Japanese cat girls.

I believe when I was younger I burned both my hands on a curling iron. That wasn't fun.

Nah.

The first. Cause I'm a puss puss.

Bonus Question for 6.) There are now three paths to choose from, and its condition is a mixture of the first path and the second path. One path leads to civilization, one path leads deeper into the wilderness, and another path leads to a wolves' den and/or a bear's den. There are no clues as to which path leads to where, so which path would you take and why?

The first still. I'm a reeeally big puss puss.

Make like a hockey stick and get the fuck outta there.

like a puss puss.

I don't know what the name would be, but it would basically be "Bruce Almighty" if it were 100% serious. It would cover the general concept of a mortal man being given the infinite strength and power of a god while still having the flawed nature of man within him and the gruesome, horrendous results that would come of this all told through an interesting and existential narrative.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 16:54:26

At 9/26/16 11:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: 1.) What's the worst thing you've said to someone that you legitimately regret saying?

telling my mother that i wish i was an abortion was pretty awful, we're on better terms now, it was a long time ago

someone burned down my house during a vacation and there was a break-in and robbery at my high-school but i never actually witnessed those

cut military spending by half and pour all of that money into education, especially in poor and underprivileged communities

i slipped in a public restroom and broke my fall with my right elbow. was in a cast for a month. some of the broken bone might still be in there

not yet

whip out my dick, run directly at them and scream all of pennywise's lines that i could remember

i'm writing two feature-length screenplays right now and only one i have any faith in getting made but it won't cost much. if i wanted to do something with a big budget, maybe it would be set in world war 1, idk

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-26 17:30:52

There is a lot of dumb things I've said in the past that I genuinely regret saying now.

I have not witnessed a crime.

Provide more food/beverages/resources for those in need and I guess donate money to a good cause.

When I was five or six, I ran through my house and slammed my head against the corner of a wall whilst letting out a blood-curdling scream. It left a pretty nasty goose egg on my forehead that lasted a couple of months.

Nope.

Depends on what my objective is and how dangerous the other path is.

Refer to my previous answer.

If they overstep their boundaries and diplomacy fails, I'll take a swing at them and go out like a hero.

Proper animated Mario adapting... assuming Nintendo is up for it.

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-30 14:59:26

At 9/26/16 11:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: My other 3 questionnaires were all successful, so I think enough time passed for another one.

kys

i got stabbed when i was like 12 or something

slap the bad people in the face with my balls

spraining my middle finger. i jammed it on a column

no

adventurous

wolve's den becuz i wouldn't care at that point

lunge at them and squeeze their ballsacks

Black Plague v2.0
about an advanced version of the plague that turns people into monsters

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-30 16:11:35

At 9/26/16 11:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:

I once said to someone that they were 50% human 50% gay. It was a joke that I worded completely wrong.

No.

You think I'm smart enough to answer this question?

I smashed my finger with a sledgehammer once, the nail came off and there was blood everywhere.

No.

I don't go walking in the woods.

I DON'T GO WALKING IN THE FUCKING WOODS.

Walk away like nothing happened.

I have no idea.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 2016-09-30 23:32:09

At 9/30/16 06:23 PM, KingiOgh wrote: I will never read this wall. You would do 1 or 2 questions.

That wall is nothing compared to Loki's annual questionnaires. If you compare the length of the first Gamechanger Questionnaire all the way to Gamechanger Questionnaire 4 then you'll see that I've been cutting back on the number of questions.