00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an animator!

761 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an animator! 2016-09-22 15:38:44

I am looking for an animator to make some good quality videos for me and my team, we are only a small group but we are very enthusiastic and are looking for someone to become a part of us and make animations! Currently we have a CEO, Head writer, Co-writer, and some voice actors.

Looking for an animator!

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-22 16:14:27

Hey, guys! Would you mind maybe giving us some more information on what this is? Is this for music videos (which I'm only assuming form the headphones icon), comedy shorts, game trailers...? If it's a paid gig or not, if it's 2D or 3D, etc.? I wrote a post on this awhile ago, if it helps you guys: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1414139

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-23 11:51:49

In case you would like to know this is currently not a paid job as we are only just starting, and this will be for animating short comedy cartoons!

Looking for an animator!

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-23 13:30:46

At 9/23/16 11:51 AM, aniMAKE-JackH wrote:
not a paid job

Do it yourself.

as we are only just starting

Doesn't sound like you are starting anything, just asking for free work.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-23 14:24:17

Just FYI making 2 post with different tittles but asking the same thing is spamming on the forums to start of with and demonstrating some examples of anything would be a start for you? Don't demand if you can't deliver as you have already demonstrated. Again don't push for work done for you if you haven't even started yet have your audio completed first show example of your script how long are these shorts etc be realistic at the end of the day this is not a paid job and there no incentive.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 16:09:40

At 9/23/16 02:24 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Just FYI making 2 post with different tittles but asking the same thing is spamming on the forums to start of with and demonstrating some examples of anything would be a start for you? Don't demand if you can't deliver as you have already demonstrated. Again don't push for work done for you if you haven't even started yet have your audio completed first show example of your script how long are these shorts etc be realistic at the end of the day this is not a paid job and there no incentive.

Sorry but who asked for your opinion? It is not spamming at all. Your just very disrespectful, continue and we will take action.

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 16:12:52

At 9/23/16 01:30 PM, Blounty wrote:
At 9/23/16 11:51 AM, aniMAKE-JackH wrote:
not a paid job
Do it yourself.

as we are only just starting
Doesn't sound like you are starting anything, just asking for free work.

Hey man, I don't appreciate you saying this stuff so how about you dont reply to this post WHATSOEVER if your just going to be a douche. End of. Every single company who did not use a loan while starting needed free work, also, I'm sorry but "do it yourself." We cant, thats the point... So stop being insensitive and be nice, your not making a very good impression at all.

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 16:16:25

At 9/22/16 04:14 PM, wendybirdx wrote: Hey, guys! Would you mind maybe giving us some more information on what this is? Is this for music videos (which I'm only assuming form the headphones icon), comedy shorts, game trailers...? If it's a paid gig or not, if it's 2D or 3D, etc.? I wrote a post on this awhile ago, if it helps you guys: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1414139

Thank you for the civilized question, Hi, I am the CEO/Head Media Director at aniMake Studios. Nice to meet you. Anyway to your question. This is going to be a short animated film with an in-depth story which is semi serious and I'm sorry this is not a paid gig. We would LOVE to pay you for the hard work but as we do not have any funds... It is not possible. Search the forum post I made called "Assembling aniMake - Animator" I go into more depth there. :)

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 16:22:00

Ok, I am going to say this now, ONLY respond to this thread if you wish to apply for have something productive to say because nearly everyone who has commented as been a total jerk and I'm tolerating it. Thank you to the people who have actually asked legitimate questions <3

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 17:09:11

oh wow! so glad to have an opportunity like this. i've been frantically animating this intro (hopefully i didn't miss the window, i took a lot of extra time to make it look nice and smooth and junk). seems like it would be perfect for your channel! now, i didn't really know what your channel was about, so i just kinda guessed based off of things a lot of people make channels for these days. i feel like there's a really great mix of ideas in this, and it came out as something that could really drive in the views! there's no sound yet, but i assume you'll hire an audio engineer to do that kinda thing.

well i've prattled on enough, here's the intro!

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b8fc81a24427055549e3d554ec0abd28

so glad to be able to help out!

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 17:53:25 (edited 2016-09-24 18:04:12)

At 9/24/16 04:12 PM, aniMake-Ben wrote:
Hey man, I don't appreciate you saying this stuff so how about you dont reply to this post WHATSOEVER if your just going to be a douche. End of. Every single company who did not use a loan while starting needed free work, also, I'm sorry but "do it yourself." We cant, thats the point... So stop being insensitive and be nice, your not making a very good impression at all.

How about I reply to whatever the fuck I want you little bitch. You don't deserve anything from this community you entitled prick. You know those companies that didn't take a loan and got free work, THEY DID IT THEMSELVES because they weren't fucking retarded. WHY CAN YOU NOT DO IT YOURSELF? everyone here is mostly self taught and works hard as fuck to better themselves and make quality work. I will be insensitive as possible to get it through people as dumb as you and I will not be nice to thick skulled imbeciles. You think I want to make a good impression to you? What kind of impression are you giving when begging for free work and spouting idiotic bullshit.

At 9/24/16 04:09 PM, aniMake-Ben wrote:
Sorry but who asked for your opinion? It is not spamming at all. Your just very disrespectful, continue and we will take action.

Sorry but who the fuck do you think you are, try to take action against me instead maybe you little cry baby, leave the rest of the community alone.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-24 23:33:17

Why don't you read the forum guidelines? You really need to get yourself together as a so called company. Especially if your the one asking for free work here it's always a joke to see post like yours in general with enoughing to offer and poor excuses.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-26 01:43:26

It's quite a joke both your post here digging a larger hole for yourself in the community. The level of disrepect you have is distasteful considering what your asking.Your going to have a hard time finding people to animate anything for you if your unable to provide the basics. The only form of action will be your post lock here by admin good luck to you.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 15:15:16

Oh my god, Absolutely horrible. I had such a great impression of Newgrounds but you have just taught me otherwise. Know I know that people who are supposed to be veteran animators are really quite dumb. I am keeping calm and all of you "good" animators are completely douchebags. We cant give you money because we dont have any. We are only a group of 4/5 people. So yeah, I am not suprised I have never heard of any of you. You are just cunts. Sorry but it had to be said. You lowlife cunts. I will not be posting on Newgrounds anymore. If an Admin reads this, I am sorry but your community is being a huge douche to me and my team. So I think you need to sort it out, because people think they are just the masters of everyone. Especially Blounty, How fucking disgraceful! Not happy!

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 17:16:45

At 9/28/16 03:15 PM, aniMake-Ben wrote: Oh my god, Absolutely horrible. I had such a great impression of Newgrounds but you have just taught me otherwise. Know I know that people who are supposed to be veteran animators are really quite dumb. I am keeping calm and all of you "good" animators are completely douchebags. We cant give you money because we dont have any. We are only a group of 4/5 people. So yeah, I am not suprised I have never heard of any of you. You are just cunts. Sorry but it had to be said. You lowlife cunts. I will not be posting on Newgrounds anymore. If an Admin reads this, I am sorry but your community is being a huge douche to me and my team. So I think you need to sort it out, because people think they are just the masters of everyone. Especially Blounty, How fucking disgraceful! Not happy!

Hey so you don't like me because after you threaten people I stand up to you and tell you what you really are?

You are trying to profit off the back of hard working individuals. If anyone is disgusting it is you and your "company".

If an admin sees this? What if the owner does? See @Tomfulp look how we get treated here?

Anyone else receive one of these PM's aswell?

Looking for an animator!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 17:26:50

At 9/28/16 05:16 PM, Blounty wrote: If an admin sees this? What if the owner does? See @Tomfulp look how we get treated here?

Anyone else receive one of these PM's aswell?

Woah that's harsh.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 19:09:51

I suspect if you add the word 'INTERN', you'll get animators that'll work for exposure-dollars.

It works for moderate to large studios.. why not you!

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 19:35:22

At 9/28/16 07:09 PM, maficmelody wrote: I suspect if you add the word 'INTERN', you'll get animators that'll work for exposure-dollars.

Well with internships you normally get to work in a "real" company, in a "real" studio, with "real" professionals, working on "real" projects, for "real" experience.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an animator! 2016-09-28 19:36:34

At 9/28/16 07:09 PM, maficmelody wrote: I suspect if you add the word 'INTERN', you'll get animators that'll work for exposure-dollars.

"Intern" would only be appropriate if it were to be resume-worthy.