00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game not showing up 2016-09-09 18:21:38

Hello,

I uploaded my game a few days ago, and once it got about 300 views it was taken out of judgement. However, it was not posted on the "latest" page, so it is nowhere to be seen by the public. The rating is too high for it to have been blammed (around 3 stars). I thought at first it could just be processing or certifying the game or something, but it has been a day now and is still not up. Where is my game???

Response to Game not showing up 2016-09-10 15:39:18

At 9/10/16 11:50 AM, TheRemasterModule wrote: I'm thinking it's error or crashed but isn't showing up good.

Not really sure what you mean by this, what crashed exactly?

Response to Game not showing up 2016-09-14 06:29:35

What was the game called?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Game not showing up 2016-09-14 19:53:11

At 9/14/16 06:29 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: What was the game called?

i figured it out. Apparently ng does not post the games which are fresh out of under judgement at the top of the "latest" page. Did they used to do this? I swear it did with my first game...

Response to Game not showing up 2016-09-15 03:35:20

At 9/14/16 07:53 PM, S-Wallace wrote: i figured it out. Apparently ng does not post the games which are fresh out of under judgement at the top of the "latest" page. Did they used to do this? I swear it did with my first game...

Aha, alright, makes sense. I'm not sure how the order works really, but I assume it's based on time of submission, so if your submission takes a longer time to pass judgment than others - those will appear above your submission when it does appear under "Latest".

I browse everything via the Portal myself though. You always have the UJ submissions ontop there, but I guess the sorting order otherwise should be the same...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature