00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

senoritaspie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN!

1,907 Views | 28 Replies

It's time for the 8th FIFA Futsal World Cup hosted in Columbia, where some of the best Futbol teams in the world face off to prove who is really the best. We have some great tournaments coming up too, starting September 10th and Ending October 1st.

September 10th:

Cuba vs. Egypt
Uzbekistan vs. Panama
Thailand vs. Russia
Columbia vs. Portugal

September 11th:

Mozambique vs. Australia
Vietnam vs. Guatemala
Ukraine vs. Brazil
Paraguay vs. Italy

September 12th:

Solomon Islands vs. Costa Rica
Morocco vs. Azerbaijan
Argentina vs. Kazakhstan
Iran vs. Spain

September 13th:

Panama vs. Portugal
Egypt vs. Russia
Columbia vs. Uzbekistan'
Thailand vs. Cuba

September 14th:

Guatemala vs. Italy
Australia vs. Brazil
Paraguay vs. Vietnam
Ukraine vs. Mozambique

September 15th:

Costa Rica vs. Kazakhstan
Azerbaijan vs. Spain
Argentina vs. Solomon Islands
Iran vs. Morocco

September 16th:

Egypt vs. Thailand
Russia vs. Cuba
Panama vs. Columbia
Portugal vs. Uzbekistan

September 17th:

Australia vs. Ukraine
Brazil vs. Mozambique
Guatemala vs. Paraguay
Italy vs. Vietnam

September 18th:

Costa Rica vs. Argentina
Kazakhstan vs. Solomon Islands
Azerbaijan vs. Iran
Spain vs. Morocco

Not only are these some of the best athletes around, but they have some of the best bods around! So, let's celebrate the beautiful game with some Sexy Men and exciting Futbol! Viva el Futbol!

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-08 16:05:47

I have never watched futsal but as a football fan I am sure it is highly entertaining.

I bet Freddie Ljungberg loved a bit of futsal in his day.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-08 20:04:20

I don't know a damn thing about futbol, but I work with a lot of folks from foreign countries who love it. The World Cup was a crazy time. Also, the German guy is always nuts whenever there is futbol.

I just saw "sexy men" and that piqued my interest.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-09 06:12:55

At 9/8/16 08:08 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: this is my kinda thread

hoo boy

Glad you like the thread yurgen.

One day to Futsal Cup start and for you guys I got the sexy Nacer Chadli. Enjoy!

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-09 08:12:46

Bruno Coelho looks pretty alright, I don't care what anyone says.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-09 10:48:06

What we need here is more Terry Crews. He used to play Football, American Football, so close enough!

Ahhhh!!!!...AAAAhhhhh!!!.....AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-10 12:48:04

First game of the Cup starts at 16:00 EST! Cuba vs. Egypt should be a great game! How about some Andre Costa to enjoy while we wait.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 07:29:54

At 9/10/16 02:35 PM, TheRemasterModule wrote: wat

Futsal, it's indoor football played on a flat surface as opposed to a grassy field.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 09:51:59

Egypt really beat the teeth out of Cuba with a 7 - 1 win. I really wasn't expecting that. If you don't like watching Football/Soccer because you find the games to be slow you really owe it to yourself to watch a game like this. Football can be fast sometimes, like in a game like this.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 12:34:19

At 9/11/16 07:29 AM, RefreshMe wrote: Futsal, it's indoor football played on a flat surface as opposed to a grassy field.

Huh, never heard of it. Does that have any effect on injuries?

Also, I don't know what's up with futbol players and underwear ads, but I wholeheartedly approve.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 13:50:04

At 9/11/16 07:29 AM, RefreshMe wrote:
Futsal, it's indoor football played on a flat surface as opposed to a grassy field.

indoor soccer

BBS Signature

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 14:35:16

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 18:55:23

At 9/11/16 12:34 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
Also, I don't know what's up with futbol players and underwear ads, but I wholeheartedly approve.

Yeah, it's definitely a thing and if one is good then 5 Italian football players must be better.

I really liked the Russia vs. Thailand game. It was messy, but exciting, at least in the first half.

At 9/11/16 02:35 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Sexy men you say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kv1ihWlDqA

Lol....close enough.

Someone's dirty and retired.

Also, two games going on right now.

Brazil vs. Ukraine and Vietnam vs. Guatemala. Any predictions?

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 20:48:35

At 9/11/16 08:00 PM, RefreshMe wrote:
At 9/11/16 02:35 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Sexy men you say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kv1ihWlDqA
Lol....close enough.

Yep. Close enough.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 21:33:11

At 9/8/16 08:04 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: I just saw "sexy men" and that piqued my interest.

Oh really now?
Lol

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 22:34:21

At 9/11/16 09:33 PM, VenomationsTV wrote:
At 9/8/16 08:04 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: I just saw "sexy men" and that piqued my interest.
Oh really now?
Lol

I know what I like. #noshame

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 23:03:22

WHY IS IT WHEN YOU TOUCH THESE FOOTBOYS THEY START CRYING? THAT'S NOT WHAT ATHLETES DO

BBS Signature

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-11 23:38:37

Another sexy Hulk!

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-12 07:55:06

At 9/11/16 12:34 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 9/11/16 07:29 AM, RefreshMe wrote: Futsal, it's indoor football played on a flat surface as opposed to a grassy field.
Huh, never heard of it. Does that have any effect on injuries?

Yeah. While doing a slide tackle there's a chance that a piece of loose board will penetrate your leg like in the vid. And splinters. And the floor's kinda harder because of the wood and all so hurts more when falling.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-12 07:58:16

I have to say I prefer indoor football to outdoor football. It's a faster game at 40 vs. 90 minutes with pretty much the same amount of points scored vs. an outdoor football game. It is more difficult to get the ball out of bounds, since you can bounce it off the wall and the arena is smaller so it takes less time to move the ball from one side of the court to the other.

Part of me wishes it was longer so we could see more points scored and it would be more worthwhile to actually attend a game in person, as 40 minutes is kind of short to justify a trip to a stadium. If they moved the tournament time up to 60 or even 90 minutes and moved players out a bit more often the league could really demonstrate the advantages of indoor vs. outdoor football, not including the fact that in can be played in all weather. Then again I'm guessing FIFA and most of the countries that have spent so much time and money developing their own talent for outdoor football aren't in a big rush to demonstrate the advantages of indoor football and effectively shoot themselves in the foot.

The USA Futsal team is good, but not great and we often don't place in the World Cup. Plus, Football or Futbol or international vs. American football is really not all that popular outside of some of the major East Coast cities and with youth leagues. Maybe that will change, but for now I don't see a ton of interest building up in futsal, even if they did change the rules to make it a faster game with more points scored. But hey, I can dream right.

Here's some more sexy men for you all.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-12 19:06:40

Third day of play and 0-0 so far in the first two tournaments. We need to light a fire under those teams and who better to do that than a hot fireman!

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-13 20:02:49

Portugal is really brutalizing Panama right now, not that it's a surprise but damn...

8-0 and we're just 20 minutes in.

At 9/11/16 01:50 PM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 9/11/16 07:29 AM, RefreshMe wrote:
indoor soccer

Not according to literally the whole rest of the world. 95% of the population of the world calls what you call Soccer, Football and they call what you call Football, American Football or some variation on that. Plus, American football contains very little contact between the ball and the foot. That and the ball isn't even ball shaped. It's one thing to cling to tradition, but this is just ridiculous.

At 9/11/16 10:30 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: Who do you think is going to win?

I think Colombia because they have home field advantage

I'd go with Portugal, but that draw between Columbia and Portugal wasn't exactly encouraging if they hope to win.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-13 22:41:44

At 9/12/16 07:06 PM, RefreshMe wrote: Third day of play and 0-0 so far in the first two tournaments. We need to light a fire under those teams and who better to do that than a hot fireman!

GOD FUCKING DAMN. How did you know I have a thing for firefighters?

*SAVE*

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-14 17:19:49

At 9/13/16 10:41 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 9/12/16 07:06 PM, RefreshMe wrote: Third day of play and 0-0 so far in the first two tournaments. We need to light a fire under those teams and who better to do that than a hot fireman!
GOD FUCKING DAMN. How did you know I have a thing for firefighters?

*SAVE*

There's more where that came from. You should ad some of your own so we can all enjoy.

Also, here's a Futsal ranking list of all National Teams. Although Italy outclasses Guatemala, Brazil outclasses Australia, Paraguay outclasses Vietnam, Ukraine outclasses Mozambique in rankings there have been plenty of upsets already in this tournament, so stay tuned.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-14 19:07:22

At 9/14/16 05:19 PM, RefreshMe wrote: There's more where that came from. You should ad some of your own so we can all enjoy.

Will do.

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-15 16:06:51

11-1 win by Brazil against the Aussies. It's the worst blowout of the tournament so far and I can't imagine the Aussies are feeling too great about it, even if it was against this year's top ranked team. At least it's no Brazil vs. Timor-Leste though.

This thread could use some McConaughey

Response to FIFA Futsal World Cup and SEXY MEN! 2016-09-18 14:39:28

Panama and Thailand have been showing some pretty impressive performance this World Cup. I wonder how long it will last and how far they will go this time around. I do hope they're taking a well deserved break in between games. They sure do deserve it and Columbia is a beautiful country, especially this time of year.