00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErziEngel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are women attracted to a male?

2,569 Views | 41 Replies

Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 10:46:13

A lot of women I know tend to just kind of swoon over one male over like separate males.

Are women at large attracted to an alpha male? Is there something of a orgy going on?

Schizaphrenic

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 11:01:44

Not necessarily. Some women have such low self esteem that they'll throw themselves to the first guy that gives them the time of day.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 11:30:01

At 8/25/16 10:46 AM, fuProgressive wrote: A lot of women I know tend to just kind of swoon over one male over like separate males.

Are women at large attracted to an alpha male? Is there something of a orgy going on?

Yes, this is generally the case. You indeed will see one man surrounded by multiple women all vying for his attention. Not every woman will follow this pattern but it is very common. And it's also very common that large amounts of men are just very unsuccessful when it comes to women.

At 8/25/16 11:01 AM, Chdonga wrote: Not necessarily. Some women have such low self esteem that they'll throw themselves to the first guy that gives them the time of day.

Actually what fuProgressive said is the most accurate. Those women you're speaking of? Which man do you think they'll throw their attention towards, given the choice between a man that clearly all the other women are throwing their attention toward and a man that no women are throwing attention toward? It's not enough that they have the attention of *some* man, but they'll want the attention of a *desirable* man. They may *settle* for less, but generally it's only after they've tried and failed with their first, second, third choices, etc...

Again, many women work this way. Not all. I can say with 100% certainty that once you start attracting the attention of a few ladies, it definitely snowballs. Women find it extremely attractive when other women also are interested in a man. They wonder what it is that man has those other women are after. And this builds a curiosity and mystique which serves as a magnet for even more women.

It's the same exact reason you'll find certain women who will, for example, specifically seek out to cheat with married men (they already have the guaranteed attention of another lady).

If you want to up your "game", it's simple -- have a few lady friends. Don't just have dude friends. If women see you with other women (especially if it's a frequent thing, the women you're with are themselves highly attractive, or all of a sudden a group of women gains your attention) that automatically places you higher in their perceived attractiveness.

Gaining the initial attention is perhaps the hardest part. If someone flashes a bunch of cash, that obviously works, but that'll only get you gold-diggers (but that's okay if that's exactly the type you want). It is, however, completely impractical unless you happen to be rich.

My preferred method -- demonstrate some kind of impressive skill. Publicly perform something, in an area with a lot of spectators. It works great. Yes this requires that you have some kind of skill that you can demonstrate in public.

Do that and you'll get a snowball effect really quickly though. Enjoy.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 11:55:54

alpha male is often putting out pheromones stating he's dominant.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 15:37:27

I love how NeonSpider is taking this thread so seriously.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 18:43:20

I have no qualifications for looks. I am attracted to different things.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 18:49:07

At 8/25/16 06:45 PM, PunkRockZombie wrote:
At 8/25/16 06:43 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I have no qualifications for looks. I am attracted to different things.
Size of the penis?

heh

It's not the size that matters. It's the width.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 19:14:49

At 8/25/16 03:37 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I love how NeonSpider is taking this thread so seriously.

yeah this caught my eye too

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-25 20:21:42

At 8/25/16 03:37 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I love how NeonSpider is taking this thread so seriously.

i was gonna say the same

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 00:59:38

At 8/25/16 07:12 PM, MemeFiend3 wrote: Nice generalization, shitlord. Not all women are like that you know.

But many of them are. The techniques I mentioned do work. I've had as many as 12 women all up on me at a time before. How 'bout you?

At 8/25/16 07:14 PM, TOXlCITY wrote:
yeah this caught my eye too
At 8/25/16 08:21 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: i was gonna say the same

Because it is a serious subject matter that lots of guys will have trouble with. Are you telling me you've never encountered the type of guy who always complains he's "forever alone"? Or jealousy over some other guy picking up a lot of girls when he didn't pick up any?

So I figure I'll PSA this and help some guys out. Unlike other methods, there's no deception to any of this. You simply work on building up some skills (in whatever you happen to be good at, or pick up some new talent). You then display said skills in a public place, the more public and the more people around the better. If you're actually good at whatever it is you just did, you *will* get a lot of attention from women over it.

If you don't get the kind of attention you're after, work on improving your skills and try again another day.

This stuff does work. I don't BS.

At 8/25/16 06:49 PM, Kayleeee wrote: It's not the size that matters. It's the width.

My width is maxed out as far as natural penis widths go. The only way to get bigger is with some kind of surgery. So yeah there's some people out there with monster artificial penises that outmatch mine in width, but as far as natural sizes go, best one can do is perhaps match, but not exceed.

Of course I'm not really sure how that comes into the picture until one is already in bed with a girl, and she's like damn!

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 02:26:49

At 8/26/16 01:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: I'm just glad you like "cute" guys.

Most girls don't really like "cute" guys.

Nah. I've seen what you look like. I don't think you should have any problems looks-wise.

But still can't hurt to learn some skills and put them to use. It's in fact extremely attractive. Why? Because most guys don't bother bettering themselves. If you actually put forth an effort, WHAM, you suddenly get a lot of attention for it.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 03:17:22

No body cares that much. I might be Level 1 but I've contributed enough art to through a Tennessee Bonfire.

Schizaphrenic

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 07:30:34

At 8/26/16 01:59 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/25/16 06:43 PM, Kayleeee wrote: I have no qualifications for looks. I am attracted to different things.
I'm just glad you like "cute" guys.

Most girls don't really like "cute" guys.

Aww hey Xeno; miss you.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 11:12:48

At 8/25/16 11:01 AM, Chdonga wrote: Not necessarily. Some women have such low self esteem that they'll throw themselves to the first guy that gives them the time of day.

Experienced this as a male towards grills early on, felt like no one could ever like me. So the moment someone did I'd go for it even if I didn't like them much.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 12:03:11

Most women I know aren't attracted to men at all.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 12:16:17

Yes, to me.
You know it's true.

And hypothetically speaking where would one need to go to solicit these women and have them throw themselves at 'em?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 12:17:46

At 8/26/16 12:03 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Most women I know aren't attracted to men at all.

DAILY REMINDER THAT LESBIANS AREN'T A THING ASIDE FROM GREASY BLOBS OF FAT WHO WILL NEVER SEE A PENIS IN THEIR LIVES.

They just need a good dicking, mate.
Your dick.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 12:23:07

I go mostly by dick size tbh

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-26 12:41:59

At 8/26/16 12:17 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 8/26/16 12:03 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Most women I know aren't attracted to men at all.
DAILY REMINDER THAT LESBIANS AREN'T A THING ASIDE FROM GREASY BLOBS OF FAT WHO WILL NEVER SEE A PENIS IN THEIR LIVES.

They just need a good dicking, mate.
Your dick.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of I'm also gay

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-27 17:35:24

At 8/26/16 11:17 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: hell, i myself figure that if you dont accept someone for who they are regardless of what their actions or inactions currently consist of, they're not the one for you.

That's true. At the very least they're not suitable for you *at that time*. People do change though.

that being said, there's never a reason to abandon all hope that you'll find someone.. even if you're a creepy, lazy, stinking dhampir such as myself... there's always going to be that one in a million weirdo who actually likes that sort of thing.

I never said there wasn't, but there are ways to improve your odds. If you had a choice between playing a regular slot machine and a slot machine you'd rigged so the first wheel (or even first two wheels if you're that good) was permanently stuck on whatever you wanted, which would you play?

and even in the event what you say is true and there are many jealous types out there, you also say you have a certain problem with unsolicited and unrequited attractions...

Double-edged sword. I happen to be a quite attractive guy. I don't tend to have a problem getting whatever attention I want. But sometimes I get attention I don't want. Also most of the attention I don't want is from people I see on a regular basis and/or that know me but which I'm not interested in. So my crowd attraction ability doesn't have too much to do with that.

and this was after you made an even older "psa" about how you were tired of the status quo at the time where girls wanted guys to make the first move...

I'm just saying either way is fine. It's a common stereotype that guys always have to do the asking, but it's equally valid if girls do the asking. In fact some girls do.

so do you tire of your power or do you not tire of it? are you a minority or a majority? or perhaps you'd rather be average?

I am who I am. Yes I'm a minority in many ways, but that doesn't mean others couldn't benefit from some of the things which have worked for me. I would rather other people improve themselves. I think people could be better than what they are, it's just most people don't bother making the effort.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-27 18:12:57

At 8/27/16 06:05 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: whichever one took less energy to accomplish. no reward is worth putting any real effort into.

You'll never reach your full potential if you don't put in the effort.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-28 21:19:48

At 8/25/16 10:46 AM, fuProgressive wrote: A lot of women I know tend to just kind of swoon over one male over like separate males.

Ok.

Are women at large attracted to an alpha male?

Beats me.

Is there something of a orgy going on?

Idk. I wasn't informed of one.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-29 12:56:04

At 8/26/16 12:59 AM, NeonSpider wrote: So I figure I'll PSA this and help some guys out. Unlike other methods, there's no deception to any of this. You simply work on building up some skills (in whatever you happen to be good at, or pick up some new talent). You then display said skills in a public place, the more public and the more people around the better. If you're actually good at whatever it is you just did, you *will* get a lot of attention from women over it.

I feel like this became NeonSpider's thread.
But I'd like to point out that this works equally as well on men. I get a small crowd when I bust out the sketchbook on the bus ride home from school.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-29 18:43:21

At 8/29/16 12:56 PM, CoconutMoose wrote: I feel like this became NeonSpider's thread.
But I'd like to point out that this works equally as well on men. I get a small crowd when I bust out the sketchbook on the bus ride home from school.

You go girl!

Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't work in reverse. It very well works for everybody. Good point. It's just the vast majority of people don't really take advantage of opportunities to publicly show off their talents. So that's probably at least somewhat of why it works so well, though I'm sure it would still work well even if more people did it.

I think a lot of people are shy or they're too self-conscientious. So if they're scared of "Well what if people don't like it?" or defeatist with "I'm not good enough" then they're already out before they even gave it a shot. Or if they gave it a shot, got a bad reaction, gave up, when they should have practiced a bit more, and tried at least a couple more times before deciding to call it quits, and even at that it should only be quits on that one thing, not on everything. Obviously nobody is best at everything but most people should have at least some latent talents. They might need to be developed.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-30 03:00:45

we are probably hanging around them deciding what they'd be good cooked with. a little spices? some carrots on the side?

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-30 10:27:12

At 8/26/16 12:23 PM, sharpnova wrote: I go mostly by dick size tbh

What's the smallest you'll take?

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-30 11:11:25

At 8/30/16 10:27 AM, MaynardHeart wrote:
At 8/26/16 12:23 PM, sharpnova wrote: I go mostly by dick size tbh
What's the smallest you'll take?

There isn't some special number. If a guy is packing then I'm willing to overlook a fugly face though.

I'll even allow for some leeway on the body as long as there isn't an obesity issue causing the dick to be effectively smaller.

My ex was 7" and thick and it was heaven until I cheated on him and dumped his ass for a black guy

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-30 11:48:51

At 8/30/16 04:18 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Women like a man who can dance...

This is very very true!

The only reason that guy pictured is gonna have a tough time with it is because his face looks strange and his jaw somehow moves in abnormal ways. It's not really about his dancing at all. But if you look he's completely hairless, even no eyebrows, so I'm thinking he's probably a cancer survivor. Though he looks like he's in his 70s or 80s he's most likely much younger than that, possibly even as young as his 20s, simply aged from the effects of the cancer and radiation therapy.

Still, the guy is putting forth an effort. That's more than most people do. Gotta give him props for that. I bet he still goes home with someone that night though. He's not gonna have the turnout a normal-looking person would but yeah, it's not due to his lack of trying.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-08-30 14:00:05

At 8/30/16 11:11 AM, sharpnova wrote: My ex was 7" and thick and it was heaven until I cheated on him and dumped his ass for a black guy

Good for you.

Response to Are women attracted to a male? 2016-09-05 14:26:14

At 9/4/16 01:17 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: At 8/29/16 06:43 PM, NeonSpider wrote

Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't work in reverse. It very well works for everybody. Good point. It's just the vast majority of people don't really take advantage of opportunities to publicly show off their talents.
if it concerns things such as the dancing mentioned by zornie toad over there... it's typically for the same reason you claim to not confront people who make inappropriate remarks to you in the restroom. that place was not designed for that purpose.

Dance clubs are designed for the purpose of dancing, so you're just flat-out wrong. If you choose to wallflower it instead of dance then don't complain when the guys who do dance take home the girls and you don't.

it's good at making people stare at you and ask you questions. not at making them magically like you. you need to smooth talk your way from there and ultimately it's also taxing for an introvert to keep up.

Actually, yeah, if you're semi-decent at dancing you will get positive attention. No magic about it. Also you make this sound way more complicated than it actually is. "Smooth talk"? Please. Lame. Let me guess -- you have some memorized lines you're planning on saying? Because you think that shit actually works? The only people that works for are people who wouldn't need to use that strategy anyway and it only works for them moreso in spite of, rather than because of, those lame pickup lines. Also, not anyone else's problem if you can't keep up. That's your problem.

"being good at something" is subjective to personal tastes and isnt considered a part of one's personality.

Objectively false. Not everything is subjective, dude. Also even within that, there are still some rough objective guidelines. Everything can be modeled mathematically, and there's nothing subjective about that. For example, a good dancer will have sufficient rhythmic ability and sense, whereas a bad dancer won't. Someone who is considered handsome or beautiful will have significant golden ratio attributes, and in particular certain kinds of symmetry, whereas someone who isn't won't. Someone who is good at singing will frequently be able to hit pitches within certain acceptable ranges, and consistently, whereas someone who isn't won't. And so forth.

"Everything's subjective" is just a bullshit philosophy. It's not. It never was. If you believe that it is you're just flat-out wrong. It's an excuse for people who aren't good at anything to bullshit their way by saying "oh yeah well well ... it's subjective!"

And by the way skills are a part of a person's personality because they say that person actually bothered to stick with something and actually has worth and value. Don't blame me for your failures.

it's things like your attitude, body language, and generally how you interact with others of your species. not to mention a real alpha would not be so insecure about privacy as you.

I agree body language and personality are important.

As to your other statement, lmfao dude! You're so ignorant. If you knew anything at all about computers you'd retract that statement so fast. But of course you don't. You're as ignorant as they come.

Also let's counter-point this. A loser dude, such as yourself, and especially who has no skills or talents to speak of, and who is going nowhere in life and with no plans of improvement has nothing to lose by being a complete retard in terms of privacy. On the other hand, a celebrity is most likely not going to reveal who they are. Ditto for people who aren't celebrities but actually have some worth to them.

So unless you think none of the A-list male celebrities are alphas, you're just coming across as retarded with that statement. And in fact if you do think none of the A-list male celebrities are alphas, you come across as retarded for a completely different reason.

or defeatist with "I'm not good enough"
or maybe it's modesty and humility

You're not modest or humble. You literally think you're a god or at the very least you have delusions of grandeur. You're just delusional. *And* you're defeatist. It's an unusual combination.

you're kinda oblivious to potential values for someone who supposedly knows what girls like.

I know a hell of a lot more what people like than you do. You seem to be under this narcissistic delusion that what you like equals what everyone else likes and vica-versa. What I know is there's different types of people. Also I get out a hell of a lot more than you do, so I actually know how people act and react in public. You know, this little thing called *experience*!

has it not occurred to you that the people you surround yourself with might act the way do and like the things they like purely because you want them to? not even talkin bout fakers like catfishes or whatever. just them legitimately rearranging their lives around what you said...

If people rearrange their lives to match my likes, then that would obviously mean I'm doing lots of things right.

While it might happen to some degree, I don't think it's happening nearly to the degree you think it is. Has it occurred to you that certain things are just broadly attractive to large amounts of people? Things like, oh, actually building up skills or actually putting effort into things.

although i definitely am of the belief that you yourself are a faker. not about sneaking away girls' money nor any other materialistic nonsense..

but you want people to think you give a shit about them as people and you also want them to think you have skills that you dont actually possess since you enjoy the expressions on their faces changing from impressed at their first impression of you to utterly pissed off when they learn about the real you and what an asshole he is.

Yes, I'm "fake" because I tell you how to get all these fish and I put a fishing rod in your hand and I tell you how to use it, but you're still busy whining because fish aren't falling out of the sky. Or maybe I'm telling you this stuff because I use it and it actually works and I'm not fake nor an asshole at all.

As for skills, I have many. But I don't need to impress you. You're not my target audience.

Or maybe how about stop being jealous of people who put the time and effort in to improving themselves, and actually bother putting the time and effort in to improving yourself and building your own skills, huh? You want everything but you don't want to put in the work to get there. Well too damn bad!

your grade persona at least hides less of his cunt factor but i imagine there's still more to your child hating race impersonating bernie sanders obsessed self than you let on.

The fuck are you on about? You're the delusional ass that believes he's some kind of vampire god. As for all the gibberish you just wrote, it's just meaningless drivel.

Not my fault you never put in any effort. Nor is it my fault you have a bad habit of memorizing "facts" which really are just whatever first thoughts pop into your head, and then you religiously hold onto these "facts" even in spite of contradictory evidence.

i dont think you're a crook but i do know you're an even bigger douche than i am...

Yes I'm a douche ... because I tell people how they can improve their lives. Riiight.

dr phil type condescending emotional stuff everyone already knew just to make the things you like more cool sounding and just let the people go do whatever the fuck they want all on their own.

So ignore the good advice and continue to be a loser. You were going to do that anyway. If my advice doesn't suit you then stop reading it. You're obviously not interested in self-improvement anyway.

Maybe I'm trying to help people who at least have some initiative to help themselves. If you lack that initiative, not my problem.