00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to deal with this dickhead at..

398 Views | 10 Replies

Work.

Alright I'll try to keep this brief I work carts at a supermarket. We get assigned to our rows. I usually do 3-8 at a time at most but this other guy wants me to do it his way (Should point out he's not even a manager) and keeps coming to my side to round up a fuckload at a time even though I'd rather tackle it in small pieces but he insists on doing it his way. I try to go along with it but dammit the work takes freakin forever. I try telling him nicely I don't need the help he wont listen. I try acting like a dick to him he doesn't listen. He started getting on my case about showing some consideration for my coworkers when I do my best to get as much shit done. I think the biggest gripe is just him bossing me around when he isn't even my boss.

I am considering going to a manager about this (Notably the one he hates the most and he seems to get along with me) but of course that's kind of the easy way out and could potentially backfire although not as likely seeing as how said manager once made him cry like a bitch allegedly.

So yeah this fucker is making my blood boil and I'm at a loss at what to do. I've also been considering trying to move indoors at the cost of being hounded by management more

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 21:29:49

Challenge him to a gun fight and see if he listens to hot lead.

Thanks to CagedSilhouette fer the signature.

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 21:32:34

show him your penis

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 21:50:35

At 8/20/16 09:31 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Sleep with his wife...

I'm as surprised he even has a girlfriend. Interestingly she is cute but probably not my type

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 21:51:22

At 8/20/16 09:43 PM, MemeFiend3 wrote: grab his cock

Ew. He's much too ugly for that

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 21:54:07

Quit your job and work at a nonprofit, you're only feeding the cogs of the wheel of corporate capitolism

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

At 8/20/16 09:26 PM, Wegra wrote: "I try telling him nicely I don't need the help he wont listen. I try acting like a dick to him he doesn't listen."
" I think the biggest gripe is just him bossing me around when he isn't even my boss."

"So yeah this fucker is making my blood boil and I'm at a loss at what to do."

The exact phrases about my brother.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 22:11:43

At 8/20/16 09:36 PM, Joelle wrote:
At 8/20/16 09:32 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: show him your penis
I would recommend this ^

but telling on him to the manager he hates would be even better.

you have a nice b*tt

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 22:30:27

Point out why he is wrong and why his views are terrible and as a result you refuse to do things as he wants them done, then proceed to do it your way no matter what he tries to say or do on the contrary. Also go to your boss and tell him he's being an annoying idiot who is actively making everyone elses job worse and therefore is losing morale and business for the company.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-20 22:50:04

Kill him with kindness.

It will boggle the fuck out of his mind, and make him back off from talking to you.

BBS Signature

Response to How to deal with this dickhead at.. 2016-08-21 00:47:01

on a serious note, i support talking to a manager. it doesn't have to be the one he has trouble with though. if he's not your superior, he has no business telling you what to do. and his little interruptions are disrupting your ability to do your job, which costs companies money. all you're trying to do is be a productive little worker and some douche is hindering that.

your fellow employees don't have to like you.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"