00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Logo Help

584 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Logo Help 2016-08-17 11:24:44

I'm trying to come up with a logo, but so far I only have the general idea of the motion of letters/words. They would come from offscreen and stop near the middle, like in the attachment. Any suggestions (color, size, etc.) on what I should do with this would be helpful.

I would like some blue in there, as blue is my favorite color...

Logo Help

I'm a pretty lonely guy. Not many friends. It would be cool if you sent a friend request, or maybe like my stuff...

Maybe follow me... http://bizzbazz.newgrounds.com/follow

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-17 14:10:41

I'm thinking something like this. I threw this together in Microsoft Paint.

Logo Help

I'm a pretty lonely guy. Not many friends. It would be cool if you sent a friend request, or maybe like my stuff...

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-22 13:27:50 (edited 2016-08-22 13:28:44)

Im Quite new to making things like this.. But how is this?

EDIT : I May have made the Circle a bit to big..

Logo Help

Happy Coding

- Xploit

BBS Signature

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-22 18:21:21

Whats it for?

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-22 19:40:50

At 8/22/16 06:21 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: Whats it for?

Now that i think about it.. I Believe hes going to use a logo for his animation for like an intro to a game before the pre loader or something maybe?

Happy Coding

- Xploit

BBS Signature

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-26 03:42:48

@tatsumaru7
I'm trying to create a logo that's recogonizable and unique. I'll be using it as my profile picture, watermark in the corner of YouTube videos, in my animations, etc.

@TheRealMuerte
I don't think your logo will work. It seems too normal. I was thinking something that catches the eye. I kind of imagined a JonTron-like logo that came from off-screen, being cut into 2 halves and ending in the middle (like the first picture).

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-26 08:56:26

At 8/26/16 03:42 AM, BizzBazz wrote: @tatsumaru7
I'm trying to create a logo that's recogonizable and unique. I'll be using it as my profile picture, watermark in the corner of YouTube videos, in my animations, etc.

@TheRealMuerte
I don't think your logo will work. It seems too normal. I was thinking something that catches the eye. I kind of imagined a JonTron-like logo that came from off-screen, being cut into 2 halves and ending in the middle (like the first picture).

Ah Alright.. I Cant Really Help you there im a beginner at digital art.. Dont Really know how to do all the fancy shit yet lol..

Happy Coding

- Xploit

BBS Signature

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-26 17:29:33

@TheRealMuerte

Hey, I'm a beginner as well. I have more training in 3D (Specifically Maya) , but there aren't many free 3D programs out there (Except Blender, but I'm having trouble using it). I'm going through some college classes at the moment to try and get some skills and expierience (and a degree of course). I'll probably try asking some people at the college.

Response to Logo Help 2016-08-26 17:39:21

At 8/26/16 05:29 PM, BizzBazz wrote: @TheRealMuerte

Hey, I'm a beginner as well. I have more training in 3D (Specifically Maya) , but there aren't many free 3D programs out there (Except Blender, but I'm having trouble using it). I'm going through some college classes at the moment to try and get some skills and expierience (and a degree of course). I'll probably try asking some people at the college.

Im Quite new to Blender never used Maya.. But Youtube has some great tutorials on making certain things.. First thing i learned was making text on the screen and Extruding it,Giving it color, Adding a background color, Messing with lighting.. Those are a few of the simple things you could do .. Theres also a curve tool that was pretty hard for me to make a simple linux logo in i failed badly at that but it seemed to work in the video lmao

Happy Coding

- Xploit

BBS Signature