00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In Need of Animator/s

401 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I have just started up an new net-idol group called Symphonia and while we have an audio team that can work wonders, we need visuals. Our group will not be showing their faces so animation is wanted

An animator who joins us will be animating for music videos, short story clips, and/or a silly variety show. (If you particularly would like to specialize in one area that is ok)

Animators will be on a schedule, it may not be a tight schedule if we have a full team but a schedule nonetheless

There is a limit to the number of animators we will accept

So more information on Symphonia.. We are a group of 9 singers at the moment, we have two audio staff, an artist who did our logos, and one MMD modeler/animator who's creating a team. Only some of our music videos will be MMD We will be releasing both covers and original music in multiple languages including japanese and english. We will cover a variety of genres. Some of our other activities include Live Events that will later be turned into videos like the Voice Acting Corner and our Variety Show.

We are particularly interested in anime style animation but would love to have some other contrasting animation styles as well. Even if you can't be on our team for the long run you can join for a song or two or even just make us an opening sequence.

We really want this to be a collaborative project with many people involved, of course there is a limit to how many people I can keep organized.

To join you must send an audio or video introduction of yourself and a clip of your work to chiericherrygirl@gmail.com

Response to In Need of Animator/s 2016-08-10 00:07:52

Hi chieri,

Is this a paid gig? For the level of work you are requesting this is very demanding on any animator. Examples of my work can be found on my main page:

Wondermeow@newgrounds.com

If you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature