00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

a video about Islam you should see

2,801 Views | 35 Replies

What do you think about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Also greetings from Europe.

If you would like to MAKE MONEY from your Flash, be sure to check out these options:

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-05 12:37:33

That video is about 25 minutes long go fuck yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-05 13:11:22

Sum it up to atleast 20 words or less

a video about Islam you should see

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-05 13:29:45

Somethings fucky alright.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-06 10:43:08

Didn't watch it yet but I'm posting anyway and afterwards watching the video, I'm curious as to how close I got to what stages he mentions.

Stage one is something like suggesting that Islam's a religion of peace, making people accustomed to the ideals and consider them as normal and traditional for other cultures, even if they're vastly different from the values the country they're entering actually believe, it leads to where people won't even think twice about some guy saying "I'm a muslim".

Stage two's heavy migration and denials about the terrorists being real muslims, this then leads to sympathy towards the 'moderates' that while they don't force others to follow their religious ideals, they won't mind if someone else forces you to. They keep reproducing in high numbers to the point where in a generation or two they'll be the majority of a country, this is also when they start trying to enforce laws.

Stage three's when the whole or at least the vast majority is muslim, everyone who isn't a muslim is discriminated against and even thrown out of their country, Sharia law's in place and that country is now forever a hotbed of intolerance and primitives unless they get nuked.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-06 11:15:18

I don't even know the difference between Hijab, Jihad.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-06 11:21:59

At 8/6/16 11:15 AM, Avery wrote: I don't even know the difference between Hijab, Jihad.

Hijab's that cloth thing muslim women wear around their head, under their chin and neck, it differs from burkas because it doesn't cover their faces.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-06 12:01:22

At 8/6/16 11:50 AM, dem0lecule wrote: Both Christians and Jews had been killing each other, while massacred millions. Far worse than Islam. But I guess people like to blame only one religion because it's the brown people's belief. Racism much?

Difference is that Christians and Jews stopped doing this shit in such vast numbers centuries ago while Muslims are doing it do this day, refuse to stop and keep declaring their religion of peace bogus status like it means anything to the victims's families.

BBS Signature

At 8/5/16 12:35 PM, Doctor-Gordon wrote: What do you think about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Well right in the beginning we see the man projecting himself as important, which is a bit of a red flag and douchey; for the rest of the video we see him railing against something he clearly doesn't understand.

If you read the koran looking for something that sounds violent out of context, then you can surly find something, but that's not what it actually means, but if you've ever bothered to read one, you'd know also know it repeats itself a lot on purpose, and has just as much variety in members as Judaism (such as Jewish Settlers who steal people's land and entreat non-jews with violence) and Christianity (like many Catholic priests who provided support for the IRA).

If you are going to look at a religion, you can't just look to take current events out of context and blame it on something like religion. If Islam didn't exist and these where Orthodox Christians, then this violence would still happen; the truth is these current problems are just more complicated and involve a long, morally ambiguous history that I doubt a bigot like you care about that.

Also greetings from Europe.

Proof that most of Europe is just as, if not worse then the US at integrating minorities.

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-06 12:34:55

At 8/5/16 01:17 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 8/5/16 01:11 PM, Monster64 wrote: Sum it up to atleast 20 words or less
Islam has three stages of conquest and America is in stage one...

Oh yeah Christianity has never ever been known for conquest or enslaving/suppressing people.

Or any/every religion.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 09:40:10

At 8/6/16 12:14 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Humor me, wise man. Christians and Catholics openly calling them as religion of peace, while wars waging across the globe.

What am I supposed to make of this? It's not a coherent sentence.

Still going on. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia...

Yeah those pesky Americunts trying to stop the Talibans and enemies of the West. #LeaveAl-QaedaAlone
Anyways, they're not Christians vs Muslims wars which seemed to be the point you were trying to make, otherwise we'd all be going Deus Vult on their posteriors and the pussy-ass Pope would've given the order for the Final Crusade against the heretics.

Also, the Pope said Christianity is as violence as Islam. That's a right wing site said it. What do you make of this?

The Pope is quite literally a cuck, he tried to diss Donald and then backed-off like the pussy he is once he had shots fire back at him. Only people who even pay a smidge of attention to him are dumbass facebook liberals who like to quote his bullshit to 'prove' religious people wrong.
You want me to pull up the Dalai Lama quote saying that Germany's letting in too many refugees? What do you make of that?

BBS Signature

At 8/6/16 12:42 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: >25 minute video
Somebody tell me the important parts in this video.

This is solely from memory.

Stage 1 is pretending to be the victim; going to where people of other faiths gather and mock their beliefs, then when they fight back say you're being oppressed, gather sympathy and preach stuff like "You have and serve your God, I have and serve my God". In this stage larger communities take pity upon them and offer protection against the big bad bullies. In this stage they are already planning stage 2 and stage 3.

Stage 2 is using the power gained from your new allies to attack the first group, the one who was mocked at first and then defended himself, you know, the "bullies". Then even if your allies see they were the bullies all along they aren't allowed to leave, they must now serve otherwise they'll be the next one attacked. They also silence anyone who preaches anything other than Islam.

Stage 3 is when there is a majority of muslims and they hold significant power, they no longer pretend to be for peace nor tolerant, they're called to strike down the non-muslims because all of a sudden their holy book's teachings changed yet again, no longer is it "You do your thing, I'll do mine", now it's convert or be slain. The objective is to leave noone but muslims.

At least that's what I recall, you should definitely watch the video if possible, though.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 10:07:22

At 8/6/16 12:14 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
Humor me, wise man. Christians and Catholics openly calling them as religion of peace, while wars waging across the globe. Still going on. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia...

those battles being waged are not based on religious beliefs, unlike what's going on with islam.

pretty bunk comparison.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 10:08:56

At 8/7/16 09:55 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At least that's what I recall, you should definitely watch the video if possible, though.

that definitely seems to be what is taking place.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 12:06:50

At 8/7/16 11:25 AM, dem0lecule wrote: Well well, calling anybody a cuck because you ran out of argument. Even your own people. I'm disappointed.

My argument was that I don't care what a fake-elected, political chess piece is paid to think and say. And neither should you but I won't give too much of a fuck if you do, just don't quote me something he said to me and use it as evidence.
Also a bit racist to think he's one of my people, not only is he from another country and continent, we don't even share the same religion. Try and be more respectful to other races, please.

At 8/7/16 11:33 AM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 8/7/16 11:25 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Watched it, and that was really disgusting.
Don't waste your time on that reactionary garbage. Neither you should with the fuck sticks on this forum.

God forbid he takes 23 minutes out of his day to try and learn something he might've not been aware previous and form his own opinions.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 12:47:48

At 8/6/16 12:27 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
Speak for yourself... I don't fall off the couch everytime I try and lick my balls...

If I could lick my own balls I wouldn't put so much effort in making xx chromosones do it for me.

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 15:17:42

At 8/7/16 01:07 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
If I could lick my own balls I wouldn't put so much effort in making xx chromosones do it for me.
But what if you get pubes in your teeth?

Toothpicks exist for a reason. Also, my balls aren't that hairy.

Also, this line of thought is kinda drifting from Islam.

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 15:24:04

At 8/7/16 03:20 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Muslims have hairy balls...

Have you personally inspected every single pair, or just making a guess based on previous observations of Muslims?

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 19:53:05

At 8/6/16 12:01 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 8/6/16 11:50 AM, dem0lecule wrote: Both Christians and Jews had been killing each other, while massacred millions. Far worse than Islam. But I guess people like to blame only one religion because it's the brown people's belief. Racism much?
Difference is that Christians and Jews stopped doing this shit in such vast numbers centuries ago while Muslims are doing it do this day, refuse to stop and keep declaring their religion of peace bogus status like it means anything to the victims's families.

'religion of peace' is a bogus concept but not for the reasons that you think. A religion cannot be inherently evil or peaceful. It's an amorphous institution fueled by ancient, figurative and interpretive texts that have been edited for centuries to cater to different sub-groups.

dem0lecule's point may have been that Islam isn't as further along in development and that's why barbaric groups like ISIS are still in power.

his point sort of stands though. 90% of religion is used to exert control. Sure, you don't have extremist Christians beheading secular people but that doesn't mean the group doesn't act covertly violent. And it doesn't matter whether the wars he outlined previously have an explicit religious motive. The wars are funded/ordered by Judeo-Christian people, to perhaps first take hold of resources. If the country is too far gone, then a civil war may ensue until the country is divided enough where the United States can insert themselves as the 'hero', encouraging fatigued citizens to adopt a new culture.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 19:56:05

At 8/7/16 04:09 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 8/7/16 12:06 PM, Radaketor wrote: hate brown people

openly racist

cuck

asked to be respectful
You're not really the sharpest in the box of blunt tools.

c'mon. you are conflating here. Islamophobia =/= racism.

BBS Signature

At 8/6/16 12:42 PM, zornuzkull wrote: I was repeating what the video said would you like to calm the fuck down and maybe watch it before picking on people who are simply relaying the information in it?

Thou scalawag!

At 8/7/16 07:56 PM, S3C wrote: c'mon. you are conflating here. Islamophobia =/= racism.

I disagree. I believe Islamophobia = racism.

Like if I had Brownophobia, I'd be racist.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-07 22:30:10

At 8/7/16 09:38 PM, Ghoti wrote:
At 8/6/16 12:42 PM, zornuzkull wrote: I was repeating what the video said would you like to calm the fuck down and maybe watch it before picking on people who are simply relaying the information in it?
Thou scalawag!
At 8/7/16 07:56 PM, S3C wrote: c'mon. you are conflating here. Islamophobia =/= racism.
I disagree. I believe Islamophobia = racism.

Like if I had Brownophobia, I'd be racist.

no

Brownophobia is racism.

although the vast majority of Muslims are brown and black- Islam isn't a race, it's a religion.

That other guy would be racist if he acted with prejudice against Brown Muslims, Christians, Satanists, and Atheists, not just Muslims.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-08 02:05:40

Was a deep and very informative break down. I learned some new things

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-08 07:27:04

At 8/7/16 04:09 PM, dem0lecule wrote: You're not really the sharpest in the box of blunt tools.

I do not hate people based on their races and the one or two times when I said so was in pure jest so your racist card is out the door. Unlike you who actually openly hates whites and has blamed several white BBS users including me for racist shit that happened before either of us were born.
@zornuzkull most likely remembers being blamed by you for the Holocaust and slavery in that one thread.
Yet I get banned for saying chink once in a non-insulting way.

At 8/7/16 07:53 PM, S3C wrote: The wars are funded/ordered by Judeo-Christian people, to perhaps first take hold of resources. If the country is too far gone, then a civil war may ensue until the country is divided enough where the United States can insert themselves as the 'hero', encouraging fatigued citizens to adopt a new culture.

I can understand that but the point I was trying to make was that Christians aren't actively invading and attacking other countries for the glory of God unlike muslims who are in fact doing so and take pride in it. The only semblance to it on the West's side are a couple thousand people online yelling DEUS VULT in anonymous imageboards.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-09 11:59:36

At 8/7/16 11:27 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology. And a really unpleasant one at that.

@S3C as well.

The problem is that you view race as something that can easily be defined. In truth, it's subjective, transient, and relative.

I mean look at Judaism. It's totally an ideology, but there's a shared geneology dating back to Abraham (just like Islam), with a handful of shared cultural and physical traits (just like Islam). It's not a race like "Asian" is a race, but it's race enough for anti-Semites to be considered "racist".

Bunch of Islam sympathizing fucktards in this thread.

Yeah people disagree with you. It's not a big deal.

From my perspective, people like you are guilty of using semantics to try and wriggle your way out of a definition that suits you perfectly.

And hell, when ISIS targets Christians, or people with different cultural values and heredity, I'm not going to get tangled up calling them "Anglophobic" or some shit. Those dudes are straight up racist.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-09 14:47:04

@Xenomit
@NippleManofMilk

You are both very low-quality posters.

You are both "bigoted". Does that help? It's a synonym, without the connotation of "race", which is a word we derive (not kidding) from the breeding of animals.

I am much, much smarter than both of you, and more creative.

You have phased me 0/10 with your inane bullshit diatribes.

I feel terrible for the both of you.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-09 14:59:58

At 8/9/16 02:51 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn! Show us the lesson that we should learn!

And the moral of the story is...

"Don't argue with retards, they're retarded."

Ad hominem. Second in a row.

Also, y u racist against retards, brah?

BBS Signature

At 8/9/16 02:09 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: There are three races:

* Caucasian (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

Whites

* Mongolian (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian)

Asians

* Negroid (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Blacks

I'm interested to know what ass you pulled this out of.

Anybody who believes somewhat in Existentialism can see the flaws in your Trignostic worldview. But seriously, what academy are they teaching this at?

I was just doing some research, to make sure I wasn't being completely out-of-line, and what I suspected was true: there is widespread debate today about race. You are allowed to believe whatever you want, but you're also insisting that others believe it, crying "retard, retard, retard" to anybody who disagrees.

You're a seriously poor poster.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-09 19:35:41

At 8/9/16 11:59 AM, Ghoti wrote:
At 8/7/16 11:27 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology. And a really unpleasant one at that.
@S3C as well.

The problem is that you view race as something that can easily be defined. In truth, it's subjective, transient, and relative.

I mean look at Judaism. It's totally an ideology, but there's a shared geneology dating back to Abraham (just like Islam), with a handful of shared cultural and physical traits (just like Islam). It's not a race like "Asian" is a race, but it's race enough for anti-Semites to be considered "racist".

My response mirrors NippleManofMilk's and Xenomit's, sans the unnecessary insults.

Whether race is easily defined is irrelevant. It's entirely based on biological characteristics- DNA. Genetic code and quantitative phenotypes are not open to interpretation. Now, there is a level of disagreement as to what phenotypes should categorize certain races, the science that is used to trace geographic genealogy, and if the unexpressed DNA should even matter when determining a race.

But this is really all immaterial.

Say you have two brown male identical twins, Salim and Adam. Salim is a Catholic and Adam is a Muslim.

One of the peers feels superior to the twins based solely on their physical characteristics. This would be an example of racism.

This peer was later spotted at an OCCUPY_X rally, with women of various color. It was later revealed that this peer didn't like Salim and Adam based on what they looked like, but because they were men. Therefore this peer wasn't racist, but in fact sexist.

Another peer likes Salim but dislikes Adam. This dude has plenty of brown friends, and doesn't feel any level superiority over them. In fact, this peer dislikes Adam only because he chose to follow the religion of Islam. This peer dislikes anyone tied with Islam and ONLY for the reason that they are Muslim. This includes black Muslims, white Muslims, canine Muslims, etc. Nothing at all to do with racial or prejudice based on physical characteristics, but entirely religious discrimination.

So the motive of hatred/superiority is what establishes racism and/or sexism and/or religious discrimination or whatever -phobia as pertains to the subject.

BBS Signature

Response to a video about Islam you should see 2016-08-09 19:50:20

At 8/9/16 07:39 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Thread logic: Hating on Judaism is anti-Semitic. Hating on Islam is not racism.

that is correct though

BBS Signature