00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why is the net hostile to SJWs?

3,408 Views | 65 Replies

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-29 14:54:28

Since 2015, I honestly have no idea what "SJW" or "political correctness" mean anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-29 15:10:05

At 7/29/16 02:30 PM, Xenomit wrote: Yeah, on college campuses and stuff they want blacks-only areas and shit. But of course all the SJW cucks just have some kind of massive boner for black people and will worship them no matter what they do, it's extremely pathetic but hopefully the average person is sane enough to understand how ridiculous all this shit is.

why on earth would you call me a racist when you basically just wrote 'anyone that likes black people are inferior and pathetic.' Please just stop

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-29 16:10:33

At 7/29/16 02:54 PM, FinaLee wrote: Since 2015, I honestly have no idea what "SJW" or "political correctness" mean anymore.

It means not saying or doing ANYTHING (which pretty much means everything) that might hurt someone's feelings because their skin is as thick as toilet paper. This includes criticizing someone for their viewpoint or pointing out where they are wrong (which is now a good way to get banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube).

Pretty much these self entitled pricks want safe spaces free from any criticism where they're always right and everything get's handed to them on a silver platter.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-30 00:47:27

At 7/29/16 04:49 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: "gravity works. things do not normally fall into the sky when dropped. here is video evidence of balls falling onto the ground when dropped, fuck you asshole".

The difference in your comparison to my opinion of swear-guy and your 'here is a fact, fuck you' example is that one is a video showing nothing but an opinion, and the other is a video proving a fact.

Yes, based on verbal usage I will give less credibility to an opinion

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-30 08:03:34

At 7/30/16 12:52 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Quick question did you just come here to fight everyone?

No, I didn't. I came here to have an open discussion and these awful shitposters are ruining my discussion.

Most of these guys arn't against social justice they are against regressive ideas that social justice warriors keep pushing... If your a troll fair play if not your just entrenching everyone in there positions...

please don't compare me to 4chan gremlins and memers. And the point of bringing up a topic is to change opinions not regress them

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Why is the net hostile to SJWs? 2016-07-30 08:57:10

Maybe because the majority of SJWs and Feminists are completely hypocritical.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.