00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tachi37 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jules Gun Buster Lie

432 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:00:39

Ask not what you can do for your counrty is not what keneddy said... noone ever asked and now keneddys dead...

any questions??

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:07:57

At 7/10/16 09:00 PM, JasoNezzer wrote: Ask not what you can do for your counrty is not what keneddy said... noone ever asked and now keneddys dead...

any questions??

I got One if and when marvin the martian zaps the life out you with that new lazer technology... dose hell really exsit or is it just a bigger hell.

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:13:55

At 7/10/16 09:07 PM, JasoNezzer wrote:
At 7/10/16 09:00 PM, JasoNezzer wrote: Ask not what you can do for your counrty is not what keneddy said... noone ever asked and now keneddys dead...

any questions??
I got One if and when marvin the martian zaps the life out you with that new lazer technology... dose hell really exsit or is it just a bigger hell.

and you didn't even know gimmni the cricket could target, and antichiist astroid did you.

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:19:23

any questions??

and you didn't even know gimmni the cricket could target, and antichiist astroid did you.

This is Not the United States Miltary. It's the Federation of Planets

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:25:48

At 7/10/16 09:19 PM, JasoNezzer wrote:

any questions??

This is Not the United States Miltary. It's the Federation of Planets

and that my DNA reads Exzalt Jesus Christ Not the PaalistinePakisains Doctors Overseeing Me.

I know the Lord Liveth And Blessed Be They ROCK let the God of My Salvation Be Exalted
Who will Call upun his Name, Who is worhty to be save,
So shall I be save from my enimies, I know the Lord Liveeth,
And Blessed be thy Rock, Let Domiinos Fall from the Bottom too the Top.

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:41:51

Come as you are as you were as a know, enemy.

The Nirve of these Ana's he says..

Well Alienating Some because your greedy and algeing envy jealoulsy,

well God is a jealous God. When fools like Insane Medical Doctors Of the order of teh Devils Diamond. Mock Him He get angry and that's what alienation starts with, Ana.. But what happens if you put a cold war erra Frank at the end of the sentence.

Trust me thell burn in hell for no other reason than they disobey aa LAW of Physics.

And Sin is a costlyer price than the illness of eve. They Must Pay, who are they yet differt. And all differnt is they, but not alll is the same differnt.

Response to Jules Gun Buster Lie 2016-07-10 21:46:12

Repent or Persih and trust me it is not I who am God Speaking formy self that onlly I must Repent.

Prepare to die foye must.