00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio

625 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there! My name is Elliot or bctype108 founder of a brand new indie game development studio in need of staff known as ChaosStudios. I am an aspiring, 14 year-old programmer from the UK. Before you start thinking 'He's only 14, why would I join?' I have many years of programming experience and so I know what I am doing. I am also extremely mature for my age and I am sure a lot of people would back me up with that.

Now that you know a little bit about me we can move on to information about the studio and how you can help us. ChaosStudios is a brand new indie game development consisting of over 7-8 people and always welcoming more. Our current focus in on our new project we are referring to publicly as 'Project Infect'. I don't want to give too much away but what I can tell you is that the game will be a top-down open-world zombie survival that will be unique in its own special way. The game will feature a deep and interesting story that I think people will love. The game will also feature controller support and at some stage in the future an insanely fun CO-OP mode. It will be kickstarted on a website called indiegogo and will be initially released on a platform called Desura for a very cheap price and hopefully in the future be released on Steam.

So that's about all you need to know about the studio and Project Infect. If you have any other questions please either tweet us @chaosstudios_ or e-mail us at chaosstudiosgames@gmail.com as any replies here will not be answered. So now onto how you can help. As I mentioned we are always welcoming new staff members for a wide variety of different roles. If you wish to join the staff team simply fill out a quick and easy application form here ( http://goo.gl/forms/VJzQjEpx5C ). One very quick thing I should mention is that at this current time there is no pay, this is more of a hobby than a job. There may be pay in the future when we start making money from our games but at the moment there is not.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and showing an interest in joining.
-Elliot

Response to ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio 2016-07-03 14:51:48

Responded

Response to ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio 2016-07-05 03:09:11

Hey there,

I'm Kevin, 33 year old voice actor looking for volunteer projects to work on. Your posting is pretty intriguing and I thought it would be a cool project to work on.

I'm not sure of your development stage right now, or if you're not in the market for voice characterization yet, but if you are interested send me an email, or you can respond here and I'll check it out. I can do a quick reading for you, or send you a demo within 24 hours.

kdavies246@gmail.com
kdavies__@hotmail.com

Response to ChaosStudios - An Indie Game Studio 2016-07-14 10:25:19

At 7/1/16 03:24 AM, ChaosStudios wrote: Hi there! My name is Elliot or bctype108 founder of a brand new indie game development studio in need of staff known as ChaosStudios. I am an aspiring, 14 year-old programmer from the UK. Before you start thinking 'He's only 14, why would I join?' I have many years of programming experience and so I know what I am doing. I am also extremely mature for my age and I am sure a lot of people would back me up with that.

Hey man if you check my profile you can see my Voice Demos and some albeit, bad animations but if I'm needed.