00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Try 2016-06-29 05:09:58

Try making your own comic of this comic:

Try

lets fuck 'em up

BBS Signature

Response to Try 2016-06-29 15:59:12

You've made 3 threads of your "Comic" and asked others to contribute fanart and it isn't working. Take some time and actually work on your art. Making multiple threads here asking people to re-make a comic ( which is barely legible) on the forum will not help you to get fans or be liked.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Try 2016-06-30 02:57:41

At 6/29/16 03:59 PM, Mrccbirdguy wrote: You've made 3 threads of your "Comic" and asked others to contribute fanart and it isn't working. Take some time and actually work on your art. Making multiple threads here asking people to re-make a comic ( which is barely legible) on the forum will not help you to get fans or be liked.

i don't want more fans or to be liked

lets fuck 'em up

BBS Signature

Response to Try 2016-06-30 07:17:45

At 6/30/16 02:57 AM, Epicminion wrote:

i don't want more fans or to be liked

Then why are you making these threads? For the sheer fun of it? I mean, You're posting in the art forum, you do make comics, The point of the art forum isn't to be obnoxious and make threads repeatedly. If you're going to showcase your artwork, make it count, If you're going to make a bunch of threads asking other people to make drawings of your comic, Go to Deviantart.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Try 2016-07-02 16:12:17

At 6/29/16 03:59 PM, Mrccbirdguy wrote: You've made 3 threads of your "Comic" and asked others to contribute fanart and it isn't working. Take some time and actually work on your art. Making multiple threads here asking people to re-make a comic ( which is barely legible) on the forum will not help you to get fans or be liked.

3rd one? holy fuck that's kinda sad.

Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )