00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DragonBall Z Abridged

481 Views | 10 Replies

DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:25:52

Does anyone here watch DBZ Abridged other than myself? I mean, this fan-based parody is funny, but legitimately something else. :)

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:31:19

At 6/25/16 01:25 AM, NostalgicNerd94 wrote: Does anyone here watch DBZ Abridged other than myself? I mean, this fan-based parody is funny, but legitimately something else. :)

I watch it.

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:36:32

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:37:41

At 6/25/16 01:31 AM, Gremlin wrote:
At 6/25/16 01:25 AM, NostalgicNerd94 wrote: Does anyone here watch DBZ Abridged other than myself? I mean, this fan-based parody is funny, but legitimately something else. :)
I watch it.

I've watched it, though I have not seen any new episodes recently....

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:40:44

Yeah, I watch it. I just wish it didn't take them so long to make one episode.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 01:41:15

At 6/25/16 01:37 AM, belthagor wrote:
At 6/25/16 01:31 AM, Gremlin wrote:
I watch it.
I've watched it, though I have not seen any new episodes recently....

The Frieza saga was the best so far IMO, it was really well made and had great humor. I feel like that they seemed to have gotten very lazy once they started the android/cell thing, but there has been some good stuff in the episodes again.

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 09:23:06

Haven't watched it yet but I definitely will be taking the time at some point. I've been watching Hellsing Abridged and have enjoyed it so far, although the writing quality seems to have gone down with the last two episodes. Like they're running out of jokes.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 13:11:01

I watched it up until the Frieza saga.

Thanks for the sig Homi even if you're a Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 13:22:12

I watch it. I concur with the others though, the slow release schedule gets on my nerves. They spend more time gaming than making the damn show. The show is a side-attraction now. And the writing quality has been in a rapid nosedive since the end of the Freeza saga.

They might be following DBZ point by point, but they've already condensed 160+ episodes into a little over 50, so they still qualify as an abridged series.

QuakeNet channel #newgrounds.com! Stop by and say hey.

-- sedrosken, formerly known as MR-DOS

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-25 23:05:34

At 6/25/16 12:31 PM, NekoMika wrote: I find it hilarious, I need to catch up on it though, got started on the Cell arc.

To be fair, you're not too far behind. Cell literally JUST reached his perfect form, both Trunks and Vegeta got their respective asses handed to them, Goku and Gohan are in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Room of Spirit and Time), and Cell is about to announce the Cell Games.

Also I just realized something. Why didn't Goku grow a beard in Z when he was in there for a year but he and Vegeta both grew one when they were in there for 3 in Super? I'm positive it shouldn't take him 3 years to grow a full beard.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to DragonBall Z Abridged 2016-06-26 00:34:23

No, you're absolutely the only one that watches it. In this world.

You're as gay as @anarkat

jk kitty, ily 2much

BBS Signature