00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tachi37 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are my songs really that bad?

386 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Are my songs really that bad? 2016-06-24 15:32:55

Been on this site since late 2014, still not scouted :(. I am aware that most of my songs are satirical/poor intentionally but there are a few tracks that I actually am kinda proud of. Are my songs just bad?

Response to Are my songs really that bad? 2016-06-24 16:09:31

At 6/24/16 03:32 PM, DemonicNobility wrote: Been on this site since late 2014, still not scouted :(. I am aware that most of my songs are satirical/poor intentionally but there are a few tracks that I actually am kinda proud of. Are my songs just bad?

If your songs are poor and satirical for the fun of it, start making some more serious tracks that are better quality. Just try a little harder and I'm sure you'll get scouted. :)

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Are my songs really that bad? 2016-06-25 11:51:35

At 6/24/16 04:09 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: If your songs are poor and satirical for the fun of it, start making some more serious tracks that are better quality. Just try a little harder and I'm sure you'll get scouted. :)

Thanks for the feedback and I will keep my parodies and stuff on YT xD

Response to Are my songs really that bad? 2016-06-28 18:19:42

It's hard to get noticed if you haven't shown yourself. Go here and advertise some of your music to the community and people will most certainly check it out!

Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to Are my songs really that bad? 2016-06-28 20:41:21

At 6/28/16 06:19 PM, LaserVision wrote: It's hard to get noticed if you haven't shown yourself. Go here and advertise some of your music to the community and people will most certainly check it out!

I'm going to go with this more than just quality.. Your music, although not outstanding, I do feel is pretty decent.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature