00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalithaFelixStudios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No healthy Smokers

1,641 Views | 37 Replies

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-21 17:07:31

At 6/21/16 05:05 PM, intestinal-parasit3 wrote:
At 6/21/16 05:01 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: How did you abuse them , and what names did you call them? Was your dog wearing a lab coat as well?
Beating them with a sock full of batteries, names far to horrible to say here, and yes, an adorable doggy lab coat.

That confirms the use of science.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-21 17:59:27

At 6/21/16 05:46 PM, TheDukeofJuke wrote: Smoking causes cancer? Stop the presses! We must tell everyone that doesn't know this! You sir...yes you, the guy living under the rock...smoking causes cancer!
Okay, everyone in the world knows now.

You would think so, but many still smoke. Second hand smoke is just as deadly as smoking yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-21 19:32:21

At 6/21/16 07:24 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: dying by lung cancer is a terrible way to go
a friend of mine had to wash his lung cancer dad because he couldn't do it anymore by himself and he suffered alot until the end

Smoking can cause more than just lung cancer. It is a terrible habit that should be made illegal.

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-21 19:45:05

At 6/21/16 07:36 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: No way Jose, it makes too much money, better off killing off the dummies who buy it than to make it illegal :^)

All the dummies that smoke get sick, and most have no insurance. It can cost tons of money for a hospital stay including food, exams, meds, and more.

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-21 19:58:33

At 6/21/16 07:47 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: The guy's dad I knew kept getting kicked out of the hospital every time he went back to it lol

The hospital must of gotten sick of him coming in over and over for the same thing. They make many ways to quit smoking gum, patches, and more.

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-22 13:37:38

BBS Signature

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-27 21:12:35

At 6/22/16 01:37 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/prevention-and-healthy-living/stopping-tobacco-use-after-cancer-diagnosis/health-risks-e-cigarettes-smokeless-tobacco-and-waterpipes

Electronic cigarettes are still dangerous.

I just want to say that I don't think it's right to really condemn people for smoking. Yes, it's terribly unhealthy and a nasty and controlling habit, but it's their decision nonetheless. I have relatives that are in their 60's and smoke every day and have zero health problems caused by smoking. Same can be said with about every other adult I know that smokes. It really is only problem if 1. You're a teenager and your body isn't fully developed or 2. You smoke a pack a day.

It's like going on a rant that McDonald's should be banned or that it ruins lives for all the health risks their food poses. Yes, it's true, but nothing can hurt you as ling as you take it in in relative moderation. Yes, if you smoke multiple times a day you will be putting yourself at a chance for health risks, but so will eating junk food every day.

So basically what I'm saying is an occasional cigarette won't kill you or get you majorly addicted as long as you're smart with it, and just because you smoke doesn't mean you are automatically going to get every cancer or disease associated with it.

Response to No healthy Smokers 2016-06-28 02:37:14

At 6/27/16 09:12 PM, SlivvySaturn wrote: I just want to say that I don't think it's right to really condemn people for smoking. Yes, it's terribly unhealthy and a nasty and controlling habit, but it's their decision nonetheless.

That would be true if not for second hand smoke. Smokers not only get cancer and illness, but spread it to others.

So basically what I'm saying is an occasional cigarette won't kill you or get you majorly addicted as long as you're smart with it, and just because you smoke doesn't mean you are automatically going to get every cancer or disease associated with it.

Smoking is a deadly habit that can be hard to quit. It is best not to start it.

BBS Signature