00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game

1,032 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game 2016-06-20 00:08:55

Which one are you looking forward to more?

(Also Spazkid and JohnnyUtah are working on the game with Tom, just didn't have enoguh room in the title to mention them.)

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game 2016-06-22 16:03:17

I don't know what either of these games are, but Tom's game.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game 2016-06-22 18:59:35

At 6/22/16 04:03 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I don't know what either of these games are, but Tom's game.

Pit people is an upcoming turn based strategy game by The Behemoth, Tom's game is a action game or something.

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game 2016-06-22 20:13:11

I've been privy to see Tom's game at multiple Pico Day events while I haven't really seen much of Pit People, so I'm biased in this matter, but I'm WAYYYYY more pumped for Tom's game. It's got more in common with Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers than Pit People does which is appealing to me. I'm way more of a fan of beat em' up and Metal Slug shooter games than I am of strategy games, so Tom's game is right up my alley.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Pit People Vs. Tom Fulp's game 2016-06-22 21:32:49

At 6/22/16 08:13 PM, ZJ wrote: I've been privy to see Tom's game at multiple Pico Day events while I haven't really seen much of Pit People, so I'm biased in this matter, but I'm WAYYYYY more pumped for Tom's game. It's got more in common with Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers than Pit People does which is appealing to me. I'm way more of a fan of beat em' up and Metal Slug shooter games than I am of strategy games, so Tom's game is right up my alley.

I haven't seen or heard much other than the few things Tom posted about it and Spazkid mentioning it every once in a while on Sleepycast. I've never been too into strategy games, but Pit People seemed like its going to be a bit more fast paced than normal turnbased strategy games. As for Tom's game, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of it. Sounds cool.

sicko mode

BBS Signature