00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Epiccommoners voice atcing colab

426 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Epiccommoners voice atcing colab 2016-06-18 23:48:21

oh i dint know you would be reading this well this what i wanted to say Epiccommoners episode one is in two parts and i need five voice actors for characters in episode one and part two they are 3 villains in this episode a flight attended and a tour guide i dont have money to pay people out side off the uk but i tencly couldn't pay you any way you will be in the credits
and description and mentioned if i do a update on my show to do with episode one i would like decent audio quality i will give u my email in a pm oh just to let you know part two might be release a day after episode one thats what i plan for

Response to Epiccommoners voice atcing colab 2016-07-05 02:43:46

At 6/18/16 11:48 PM, epicvogs wrote: oh i dint know you would be reading this well this what i wanted to say Epiccommoners episode one is in two parts and i need five voice actors for characters in episode one and part two they are 3 villains in this episode a flight attended and a tour guide i dont have money to pay people out side off the uk but i tencly couldn't pay you any way you will be in the credits
and description and mentioned if i do a update on my show to do with episode one i would like decent audio quality i will give u my email in a pm oh just to let you know part two might be release a day after episode one thats what i plan for

Hey there, I'm interested in helping out!

33 year old voice actor. North American Accent. Let me know if there is any character you need help voicing! Could be good fun! Email me a small script sample and I can have you a couple of readings back within 24-48 hours.

email: kdavies__@hotmail.com