00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Disney gator attack, child dead

2,781 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-17 02:24:26

At 6/17/16 02:08 AM, beakerboy wrote: No, but clearly the Alligator is a victim of online shit talk from insensitive bastards.

There are many haters trying to hate on him.

I mean, just think about how the Alligator felt for one second. He was starving, he just wanted some food, y'know, and he found this delicious chicken nugget err I mean kid, and well, you can't blame the poor thing

An Alligator, like most wild animals, is not evil. They survive and get hungry. That is how nature works.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-17 02:27:25

I have memes for this.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Always happy to contribute.

In before tool makes a pointless comment about the 9gag source.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-17 10:42:35

At 6/17/16 02:27 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: I have memes for this.

Nice memes. Surprised there were already two of them.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-18 21:23:25

At 6/16/16 09:17 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/16/16 08:29 PM, MR-DOS wrote: kill all gators
problem solved
Gators were in Orlando before humans arrived. The gators should not be harmed.

clearly you do not understand sarcasm

QuakeNet channel #newgrounds.com! Stop by and say hey.

-- sedrosken, formerly known as MR-DOS

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 01:44:37

At 6/18/16 09:23 PM, MR-DOS wrote: clearly you do not understand sarcasm

Yes, I do.

Alligators will always be free.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 03:12:56

I don't think it's the parent's fault. Gator attacks aren't likely to happen, and the gator didn't eat and swallow the child whole, he spit them out because humans aren't a gator's favorite meal. The parents jumped in after the kid, but it was too late.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 07:32:14

At 6/16/16 08:20 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Humans should treat animals better, and give them space to live free and roam. This alligator should not be killed for following his instincts. The parents should be charged with child neglect for allowing this to happen.

Could not agree more DSB

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 10:48:37

At 6/19/16 07:32 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 6/16/16 08:20 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Humans should treat animals better, and give them space to live free and roam. This alligator should not be killed for following his instincts. The parents should be charged with child neglect for allowing this to happen.
Could not agree more DSB

Bad parenting is the crime here. It would also be nice if Orlando finally builds an area where alligators can be free, and not have to worry about humans approaching on them.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 13:55:59

Alert all tourists! New display: Friendly Alligator! If your children ever wanted to pet one, here's their chance!

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-19 14:13:19

At 6/19/16 01:55 PM, satanbrain wrote: Alert all tourists! New display: Friendly Alligator! If your children ever wanted to pet one, here's their chance!

Parents, If your children are rotten brats, take them to pet an alligator. That will solve all your problems.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-20 10:12:47

parenting fail, completely.

At 6/15/16 04:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Will they finally provide more land for an Alligator reserve in Orlando?

not sure that would really solve anything, they'll still end up traveling to other bodies of water.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-20 10:55:11

At 6/20/16 10:12 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: parenting fail, completely.

That is true.

At 6/15/16 04:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Will they finally provide more land for an Alligator reserve in Orlando?
not sure that would really solve anything, they'll still end up traveling to other bodies of water.

It would be a step in the right direction. If the alligators are fed and happy, they would not be as interested in attacking humans.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-20 11:01:31

At 6/20/16 10:55 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
It would be a step in the right direction. If the alligators are fed and happy, they would not be as interested in attacking humans.

i dunno... yes, i'm sure if they'll all fed and full, there may be no attacks. but how do you do that? and if you do, how do you ensure they stay wild animals? eh, all that aside, just giving them land wouldn't fix much. they'll always roam and find new areas.

i just think you need to enter that area of the south with knowledge that most shit will kill you.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-20 11:18:16

At 6/20/16 11:01 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: i dunno... yes, i'm sure if they'll all fed and full, there may be no attacks. but how do you do that? and if you do, how do you ensure they stay wild animals? eh, all that aside, just giving them land wouldn't fix much. they'll always roam and find new areas.

Most animals are less violent when they are fed and can mate without a human creeping up on them.

i just think you need to enter that area of the south with knowledge that most shit will kill you.

Yes, Florida is dangerous. People need to stop visiting Florida.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-22 18:13:11

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/us/florida-alligator-attack-disney-signs/

Disney resorts installing signs warning of alligators, snakes. Talk about too little, too late.

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-23 04:21:32

At 6/15/16 04:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Will this make people stop going to Disney world at all? Will they finally provide more land for an Alligator reserve in Orlando?

I wish the kid was you.

Faggot.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Disney gator attack, child dead 2016-06-23 15:54:12

At 6/23/16 04:21 AM, Nickisabi wrote:
At 6/15/16 04:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Will this make people stop going to Disney world at all? Will they finally provide more land for an Alligator reserve in Orlando?
I wish the kid was you.

Faggot.

Such language. Somebody has a high salt content and is mad.

BBS Signature