00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Been a while!

1,190 Views | 2 Replies

Been a while! 2016-06-15 02:59:15

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm back and have a few new pieces to showcase and would LOVE opinions on them.

Each piece was composed as if part of a film, visualizing different parts of a story that's unfolding as I compose more music. Eventually my goal is to make an entire soundtrack to what is a film that exists only in my head. As I go about this process, I'd like opinions on the works and any suggestions on improvements would be most welcome.

Each piece was composed in and exported from Sibelius, so please do forgive the poor instrument sound quality. Sibelius isn't known for its awesome instrument realism.

Eventually I'll upgrade each piece to more powerful software, but for now this will have to do.

Let me know what you guys think about the four pieces which exist in my Audio section of my profile!

http://kyero2015.newgrounds.com/audio/

Thank you very much for your time!

~ Kyero

Feel free to follow me at: http://kyero2015.newgrounds.com/follow

Cinematic-style Orchestral Music

Response to Been a while! 2016-06-15 04:50:33

At 6/15/16 02:59 AM, Kyero2015 wrote: Hey guys!

Hi, welcome back! I had a quick peek at your music, sounds like some epic cinematic stuff!

On the audio forum, single advertisement threads are generally frowned upon, and you can see someone's already directed you to the advertisements thread.

However, you can also make a thread to chronicle your music making, and update it with new tracks as you, while talking about the process of making the tracks as you wish. A good thread like this will probably include your name in the thread title. A good example would be Troisnyx's Music Thread.

I think in your case it would especially work well, as you can put some more writing into the story you're unfolding with the music.

Response to Been a while! 2016-06-15 13:40:33

At 6/15/16 04:50 AM, Mich wrote:
At 6/15/16 02:59 AM, Kyero2015 wrote: Hey guys!
Hi, welcome back! I had a quick peek at your music, sounds like some epic cinematic stuff!

On the audio forum, single advertisement threads are generally frowned upon, and you can see someone's already directed you to the advertisements thread.

However, you can also make a thread to chronicle your music making, and update it with new tracks as you, while talking about the process of making the tracks as you wish. A good thread like this will probably include your name in the thread title. A good example would be Troisnyx's Music Thread.

I think in your case it would especially work well, as you can put some more writing into the story you're unfolding with the music.

Thanks for the advice.

I will definitely take it to heart and start to work on that since it sounds like a fun idea. I will wait until I have a few more pieces and a better idea for my story before doing so though.

Still, thanks again for the help.

Feel free to follow me at: http://kyero2015.newgrounds.com/follow

Cinematic-style Orchestral Music