00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

BC vs Ontario

338 Views | 4 Replies

BC vs Ontario 2016-06-11 22:47:26

Which province is better? Never been to Ontario but here in British Columbia we got beautiful scenery, good food, interesting cities, and interesting people. Ontario does have more history but it's flat and cold. BC provides blueberries across North America and British Columbians are just good people and Ontarians can be unpredictable.

Prince George, Vancouver, Kelowna, Victoria, Terrace, Nanaimo, you gotta come here.

Response to BC vs Ontario 2016-06-11 23:08:53

Ever been up north in BC? It gets pretty damn cold up there, especially near Hudsons Hope/ Fort St. John area.

It rains every day in Vancouver, and it has the homeless population of all of Alberta on East Hastings street alone, not to mention the rampant drug problems abound.

Ontario is big and miserable, you either live in Toronto or Ottawa or are bored out of your tree because you live in the middle of nowhere.

Vancouver is superior though, despite all of its faults, except you need to be making over 80k a year to be able to live here.

BBS Signature

Response to BC vs Ontario 2016-06-12 15:49:36

At 6/11/16 11:08 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Ever been up north in BC? It gets pretty damn cold up there, especially near Hudsons Hope/ Fort St. John area.

It rains every day in Vancouver, and it has the homeless population of all of Alberta on East Hastings street alone, not to mention the rampant drug problems abound.

Ontario is big and miserable, you either live in Toronto or Ottawa or are bored out of your tree because you live in the middle of nowhere.

Vancouver is superior though, despite all of its faults, except you need to be making over 80k a year to be able to live here.

Yes Vancouver is nice but the East Hastings street is a problem. It's basically Canada's version of Tenderloin in San Francisco. I've never been to northern BC but I'd like to go to Dawson Creek or Prince Rupert and take hikes up there.

Response to BC vs Ontario 2016-06-12 16:09:32

At 6/11/16 11:08 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: It rains every day in Vancouver,

No it doesn't.

And while most days are cloudy and/or rainy, South-western BC gets way more sunny days than they do snowy days. And I would know because I lived there for most of my life.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to BC vs Ontario 2016-06-12 17:30:59 (edited 2016-06-12 17:31:40)

ontario is better it has more fresh water the northern part is pristine i like the winters and there arent any cougars and grizzley bears or any stupid mountains that get in the way and those clity slicker basement apartment vancouver shitiots probably never been camping, multicultural bullshit i hope they die in an earthquyake