00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you level up? 2016-06-08 06:50:42

How do you gain xp?
I've read the FAQ but I didn't quite understand.
If anyone could be so nice and explain for me how you level up, I'd really appreciate that!

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 07:59:27 (edited 2016-06-08 08:01:05)

All you have to do is vote on five submissions. You get ten points each day that you vote on at least five submissions.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 08:02:17

At 6/8/16 07:59 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: All you have to do is vote on five submissions. You get ten points each day that you vote on at least five submissions.

Oh, Okay!
Thanks a lot. :))

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 08:06:38

At 6/8/16 08:02 AM, AlexMaden wrote:
At 6/8/16 07:59 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: All you have to do is vote on five submissions. You get ten points each day that you vote on at least five submissions.
Oh, Okay!

No problem!

Oh, I should probably elaborate a bit more and tell you that only voting on movies and games can increase your experience points.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 08:09:59

At 6/8/16 08:06 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Oh, Okay!
No problem!

Oh, I should probably elaborate a bit more and tell you that only voting on movies and games can increase your experience points.

I see, Thanks!
Man I could've gained so much exp the last couple of weeks if I just knew.. TwT

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 08:16:01

At 6/8/16 08:09 AM, AlexMaden wrote:
At 6/8/16 08:06 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Oh, Okay!
No problem!

I see, Thanks!

You're welcome. :p

Better late than never, right? Haha.

Hey, if you ever have any more questions about how something here works, feel free to PM me, if you'd like.

I know this forum exists, but sometimes it takes a day or two for someone to come through and answer someone's question. Or sometimes someone's question doesn't get answered at all.

Just wanted to throw that out there. :p

BBS Signature

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 08:21:45

All you have to do is vote on five submissions. You get ten points each day that you vote on at least five submissions.
Oh, Okay!
No problem!

I see, Thanks!
You're welcome. :p

Better late than never, right? Haha.

Hey, if you ever have any more questions about how something here works, feel free to PM me, if you'd like.

I know this forum exists, but sometimes it takes a day or two for someone to come through and answer someone's question. Or sometimes someone's question doesn't get answered at all.

Just wanted to throw that out there. :p

That's awesome, I'll keep that in mind! :D
I love Newgrounds so far. The support you get on here is absolutely amazing. :))
P.S
If you got time, Be sure to check out some of my music. ;))

Response to How do you level up? 2016-06-08 10:01:07

At 6/8/16 08:21 AM, AlexMaden wrote:
That's awesome, I'll keep that in mind! :D
I love Newgrounds so far. The support you get on here is absolutely amazing. :))
P.S
If you got time, Be sure to check out some of my music. ;))

Make sure to keep someone's username in your response or they won't get a notification. I'm glad I checked here again!

Anyways, I'm glad you love Newgrounds because this is a great site!

And sure, I can check out some of your music for you. I'll leave you some reviews. :p

BBS Signature