00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PETA, What's your level?

5,581 Views | 83 Replies

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-03 14:40:22 (edited 2016-07-03 14:40:48)

At 6/7/16 07:05 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/7/16 03:31 PM, argile wrote: Being a vegan seems like it would be a difficult move if you've been a meat eater all of your life.where would you get all all your nutrients from exactly?
Tofu, veggies and fruits would give your nutrients.

It really is a matter of preparation and how well stocked you are in inventory.

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-03 15:25:49

At 7/3/16 02:40 PM, argile wrote: It really is a matter of preparation and how well stocked you are in inventory.

That is correct. A Vegan always has to be prepared in case of emergency. You have to stay strong , and never give up your beliefs.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-03 18:28:10

And then there's those who are members of PETA, and yet are abusing their dogs and cats (at least the ones who don't think animals shouldn't be owned by anybody) by putting them on vegan diets. One SJW twat on Tumblr got outed by someone for posting about their dog's vegan diet.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-04 21:42:59

i'm not usually a fan. i eat meat with most every meal and have zero plans to stop that.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-05 02:36:30

F PETA and the dog they rode in on. Just a big business wanting to get into your wallet with a F'n sob story on those TV ads. Do any of you Know what those ads cost? A butt ton of money, that actually could be used to house, feed and care for the animals instead of killing them. Networks don't broadcast their ads for free or out of the goodness of their heart. So like I said F PETA!

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-07 21:45:54

"I'm a vegetarian that thinks PETA sucks ass!" - Watsky

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-07 23:25:37

basically ate for dinner a pound of ground beef in a couple tortillas with burger toppings. beef, it's what's for dinner.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-08 12:07:47

At 6/8/16 11:52 AM, zornuzkull wrote: .

I can't tell if that gif is beautiful or terrifying....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-08 12:32:54

Didn't they try to say Pokemon was animal abuse?

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-08 12:43:04

At 7/3/16 06:28 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: And then there's those who are members of PETA, and yet are abusing their dogs and cats (at least the ones who don't think animals shouldn't be owned by anybody) by putting them on vegan diets. One SJW twat on Tumblr got outed by someone for posting about their dog's vegan diet.

Every group will have silly members that do stupid things. What can you do?

At 7/5/16 02:36 AM, QArtsMedia wrote: F PETA and the dog they rode in on. Just a big business wanting to get into your wallet with a F'n sob story on those TV ads. Do any of you Know what those ads cost? Networks don't broadcast their ads for free or out of the goodness of their heart. So like I said F PETA!

Every ad costs money. PETA is just trying to reach new members and spread their information to the masses.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2016-07-08 22:15:21

At 7/8/16 12:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 7/3/16 06:28 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: And then there's those who are members of PETA, and yet are abusing their dogs and cats (at least the ones who don't think animals shouldn't be owned by anybody) by putting them on vegan diets. One SJW twat on Tumblr got outed by someone for posting about their dog's vegan diet.
Every group will have silly members that do stupid things. What can you do?

At 7/5/16 02:36 AM, QArtsMedia wrote: F PETA and the dog they rode in on. Just a big business wanting to get into your wallet with a F'n sob story on those TV ads. Do any of you Know what those ads cost? Networks don't broadcast their ads for free or out of the goodness of their heart. So like I said F PETA!
Every ad costs money. PETA is just trying to reach new members and spread their information to the masses.

Of course they are trying to reach new members, that is how they fuel their FREE RIDE They should be taking those millions in advertising and actually use the money to do so good for our 4 legged friends, Not piss it into the networks trying to get more suckers on board. If you want to do some good go out and adopt a homeless pet. Cause remember charity all starts with a single act, not a bank account.

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-21 16:04:38 (edited 2017-01-21 16:10:25)

At 6/6/16 08:58 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: What are your thoughts on PETA?

I think the fact that one of the original founders bailed a ways back because they didn't like the way PETA was headed says it all. Sometimes they share a video I think is informative or funny. And by sometimes I mean once a year or so.

Do you totally disagree with them?

PETA and I disagree on a lot of things.

Most people when they think animal rights, they think PETA. But PETA is actually a welfarist group. They accept money from corporations that violate the very rights they say they're fighting for. Unfortunately, they are the loudest voice out there for animals, besides ALF and Anonymous. So for people who aren't familiar with this area of advocacy, they might believe (or enjoy believing) that PETA speaks for all advocates. They may have celebrities like Alicia Silverstone, Peter Dinklage, Joaquin Phoenix, and Casey & Alec Baldwin on their side. But they are far from having earned their place.

* Didn't mean to conflate Anonymous for the Voiceless with groups like ALF and PETA. They are actually a group that believes in nonviolent intervention. However, they still use disturbing images (images of food being made) in their advocacy, which I am still undecided about.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-21 19:15:58

At 1/21/17 02:20 PM, BlackSpiralDancer wrote: PETA helps all animals. i am a vegan.

All Vegans are welcomed here. PETA does help animals, and people as well.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-21 19:18:41

At 1/21/17 03:18 PM, Lady-Stardust wrote: People hate PETA cause they pull insane guilt trips like THIS bullshit without any research, people shear sheep cause if they don't. Their coats get to be like this you idiots.
Fuck PETA.

I disagree. PETA is out there saving animals everyday. They also are trying to make the world a better place. Are you a Vegan?

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-23 01:31:02

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-24 18:35:08

At 1/24/17 12:45 PM, BlackSpiralDancer wrote:
At 1/23/17 01:31 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/a-dogs-purpose-dog-pushed-into-water-peta-boycott-german-shepherd-a7534741.html

Glad we have PETA to prevent cruelty like this.
I will not see that movie. dogs have feelings.

Yes, all animals have feelings. They should not be mistreated.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-24 18:50:45

At 6/6/16 09:15 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: They kill more animals than they save and support domestic terrorism...
The whole idea of total animal liberation is fucking retarded...

^This^

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-25 01:12:32

At 1/24/17 06:50 PM, Entice wrote: Kill-free shelters can be cruel though, the undesirable pets usually just stay there until they die of old age. So PETA euthanizes the animals because they see it as less cruel than letting it live in a kennel indoors for the rest of its life.

That is true. PETA only kills animals when it is humane.

That's why people seriously need to get their pets neutered and adopt strays from shelters instead of buying animals.

That could be helpful to prevent over population.

it's typical for animals to live very short lifespans in nature because of predation and other factors.

That is correct, and it is part of nature.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-25 20:52:16

At 1/24/17 06:50 PM, incisor wrote:
At 6/6/16 09:15 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: They kill more animals than they save and support domestic terrorism...
The whole idea of total animal liberation is fucking retarded...
^This^

PETA does not support domestic terrorism. They do want animals to be free from from abuse and cruelty.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-26 01:16:29

At 1/25/17 10:02 PM, Lady-Stardust wrote:

PETA does not support domestic terrorism. They do want animals to be free from from abuse and cruelty.
Except they were listed as terrorists.'

It is okay if people choose to not agree with PETA. However, it is not okay to insult PETA.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-26 11:59:39

At 1/26/17 08:30 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 1/25/17 08:52 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: PETA does not support domestic terrorism. They do want animals to be free from from abuse and cruelty.
They've provided tacit support to the animal liberation front which is registered by the FBI as a domestic terrorist organization...
https://www.consumerfreedom.com/2015/05/fbi-anti-terror-unit-investigated-peta/

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/animal-rights-extremism-and-ecoterrorism

Even if that was true, it was probably an overreaction to have added PETA. PETA does do some extreme actions to protect animals and raise awareness, but they are not blowing up buildings.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-26 23:13:21

I am not either but I know those guys hate burger king

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-30 02:30:12

At 1/27/17 05:38 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: I think shooting animals for meat is wrong.

Yes, meat is murder.

The only thing I shoot are the walls of heartache, cause I am the Warrior.

That is okay. Carry on.

BBS Signature

Response to PETA, What's your level? 2017-01-30 12:24:43

At 1/30/17 09:06 AM, Lady-Stardust wrote:
At 1/30/17 02:30 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Yes, meat is murder.
Okay calm down there Morrissey.

Being compared to Morrissey is a compliment any day. Just ask anybody from the UK, except the Queen.

BBS Signature