00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let's Play Account

389 Views | 1 Reply

Hi guys. I've been thinking about starting a YouTube Let's Play account for quite some time, well, I finally did. WooHooooo. Im so stoked about it. It's been quite the learning experience, and a little discouraging since my setup isn't really that great. However, I plan on investing in better recording equipment because doing this would be a dream come true. I've always wanted to get into film and tv. Youtube isn't quite that but, it's close? lol it satisfies me for now. Btw I record with my PS4. Unfortunately my laptop is too weak to record pc games, but do plan to invest in a better pc.

Check out my first legit let's play? Also feel free to suggest other games you would like to see Let's Played. I know many games have already been done, but i feel that with each youtuber, it is an entirely different experience! Anyways lol I would love more subscribers and to get all the critisism i can get. I am a man of the fans. Thank you!

Firewatch - Definitely Not A Boyscout - Part 1

Response to Let's Play Account 2016-05-30 13:24:06

At 5/29/16 02:39 AM, Synnxile wrote: Hi guys. I've been thinking about starting a YouTube Let's Play account for quite some time, well, I finally did. WooHooooo. Im so stoked about it. It's been quite the learning experience, and a little discouraging since my setup isn't really that great. However, I plan on investing in better recording equipment because doing this would be a dream come true. I've always wanted to get into film and tv. Youtube isn't quite that but, it's close? lol it satisfies me for now. Btw I record with my PS4. Unfortunately my laptop is too weak to record pc games, but do plan to invest in a better pc.

my advice is to make something original not let's plays cause lets face it your not the only one who's doing that kind of stuff ;)

BBS Signature