00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reverse Scouted Artists?

676 Views | 3 Replies

Reverse Scouted Artists? 2016-05-24 19:22:09

I've noticed when I go to an artist's Newgrounds page and recommend them to scouts, it says they're already a member. However, I spoke to a fellow non-scouted artist named @SB-Anims and he said that he wasn't scouted, even though it said he was. It only happens if I go to there page and not the un-scouted submissions. Why does this happen? Am I the only one seeing this?

Response to Reverse Scouted Artists? 2016-05-25 12:24:18

At 5/24/16 10:07 PM, SB-Anims wrote:
yes i know last time when i UNSCOUTED ICEIMP!!!

You probably got banned because iceimp submitted something that wasn't theirs. Unfortunately, it had to have been right before you unscouted them.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Reverse Scouted Artists? 2016-05-26 02:41:27

At 5/25/16 04:54 PM, NekoMika wrote: SB-Anims was permanently banned for uploading audio content they did NOT create. iceimp has no ban records or records of audio uploads I can see.

@Exedor Care to explain more? :)

I don't see anything for iceimp either.

At 5/25/16 05:11 PM, NekoMika wrote: And fun fact, XMorph360 is one of SB-Anims alts.

Yep, that's just one of them...

Response to Reverse Scouted Artists? 2016-07-12 14:52:19

At 7/12/16 11:45 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 7/12/16 11:15 AM, MinSoul wrote: @SB-Anims may not be scouted for reason he's banned
But i haven't been scouted yet...
Him and his alts were permabanned for uploading stolen content. Still not sure why he feels a need to post on 2-3 different accounts like they were different people with "similar" attitudes.

MinSoul is another account on the same IP, btw.
It's beyond a joke now, especially since I had to clear out another alt account with stolen artwork yesterday.

I'm locking this thread because I don't want another one of these accounts to chirp in and say they're not scouted.

BBS Signature