00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My brother was beating his wife

1,700 Views | 41 Replies

My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 02:31:19

hehe

its sooo funny Just kIDDINGGGGGGGGG

serious thread starts here:

So my older brother is in the army and he was recently married, he and his wife got a house on the base, only after 2 months of their marriage did I hear about this mess. She was taken to the hospital apparently bleeding and full of bruises, they called 911, and he got court ordered not to step foot on his house property.

by the way this isn't the first time he's man-handled a girl to the point of legal trouble.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 03:32:46

Why would you put an excited emoji with the title of this thread? You're fucked up.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 04:49:58

Then perhaps someone should be having a talk to your brother about his angry management or possible PTSD issues.

The last thing this world needs is an abusive fucknut

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 05:28:05

At 5/24/16 04:51 AM, Sekhem wrote: Hahaha, domestic abuse is funny as long as you beat your girlfriend/wife if they don't like your music preferences..

You're as fucked up as OP is.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 05:50:31

Is he gonna get sent to jail

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 06:14:53

At 5/24/16 05:50 AM, CiviLies wrote: Is he gonna get sent to jail

I don't know, he might get kicked out of the army at the least

At 5/24/16 05:29 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote: ...

Did she deserve it?

I doubt it. I watched my brother almost choke one girl to death when I was 11 years old.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 06:18:28

At 5/24/16 04:49 AM, FoAngel wrote: Then perhaps someone should be having a talk to your brother about his angry management or possible PTSD issues.

The last thing this world needs is an abusive fucknut

I personally believe the only thing my brother needs is a shotgun blast to the face. It's a shame that will likely never happen. if you haven't noticed, I really don't like my brother.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 07:19:50

At 5/24/16 06:16 AM, beakerboy wrote:

Did she deserve it?
I doubt it. I watched my brother almost choke one girl to death when I was 11 years old.

Tell this whoever your fucked up brother ends up with in future.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 10:00:02

At 5/24/16 08:44 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: your brother is a cunt
he should be thrown into a massive oven

a cunt oven?

I think they sell those.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 11:16:02

Nah. He's in the military so this will probably just be swept under the rug.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 12:24:58

class

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 12:48:20

That is some serious matter that should be dealt with carefully. Its nothing to laugh about and you should be ashamed

Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 22:36:31

At 5/24/16 12:48 PM, LaserVision wrote: That is some serious matter that should be dealt with carefully. Its nothing to laugh about and you should be ashamed

I can do whatever I want, so fuck off.

At 5/24/16 07:19 AM, CaptainCunt wrote:
At 5/24/16 06:16 AM, beakerboy wrote:

Did she deserve it?
Tell this whoever your fucked up brother ends up with in future.

My brother and his problems are over 700 miles away from me, it's not like I'd know who he dates.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 22:45:12

At 5/24/16 11:16 AM, Bit wrote:
Nah. He's in the military so this will probably just be swept under the rug.

probably yea

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-24 22:49:11

At 5/24/16 02:31 AM, beakerboy wrote: hehe
its sooo funny

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITvlq9Bhp4

Oh shit never mind.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

At 5/24/16 02:31 AM, beakerboy wrote:

This paragraph is really ambiguous

hehe

its sooo funny Just kIDDINGGGGGGGGG

Unintentional moral decay topic discussions are misleading and slightly repetitive.

So my older brother is in the army and he was recently married, he and his wife got a house on the base, only after 2 months of their marriage did I hear about this mess.

Odd that their place of residence is in a military setting. Also, you state that there is a mess just before the beating in the next sentence (is there another incident you're not mentioning?)

She was taken to the hospital apparently bleeding and full of bruises,

Two things:
-So who did the beating? (there was no mention of the husband involved)

-"Apparently". This sounds like you heard the news from someone else and you're not entirely sure yourself.

they called 911

(including the husband?)

and he got court ordered not to step foot on his house property.

Again, there was no mention of the husbands involvement. Second, The place was a military establishment to which the wife was invited by her husband. I think there is a bit more discussion here.

by the way this isn't the first time he's man-handled a girl to the point of legal trouble.

If this isn't the first time then why is she still with him? And why have you not said anything?

I think legal trouble is the least of her worries. Regardless of the gender or sex of the other person, when someone is physically beaten with no just cause , this tends to lead to more complications which makes a persons outlook on life bleak.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-25 21:15:06

Did he remember to wear protection

BBS Signature

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-25 21:24:03

At 5/24/16 03:32 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Why would you put an excited emoji with the title of this thread? You're fucked up.

autism.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 00:40:43

At 5/24/16 03:32 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Why would you put an excited emoji with the title of this thread? You're fucked up.

lmfaoo my thoughts exactly

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 02:36:23

So was he abusive before or after joining the armed forces?
The reason I ask that is I had a friend that was very verbally abusive toward his family and girlfriend.
It just seems like the military recruits the worst type of people, then makes them even worse.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 02:45:19

At 5/26/16 02:36 AM, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
So was he abusive before or after joining the armed forces?
The reason I ask that is I had a friend that was very verbally abusive toward his family and girlfriend.
It just seems like the military recruits the worst type of people, then makes them even worse.

He was always abusive, toward anyone who had less physical strength.

His leaving home to join the army is one of the best things that has happened to me, TBH.

He had this one GF for around 2 years starting from when he was 16, and he hurt her almost every time they were together. She was always crying "let me go home please Tom let me go home" he would also always threaten to kill himself if she broke up with him. She broke up with him one day, and he almost did kill himself with drugs, fucking loser.

He's a pathological liar, psychopath, and also a piece of shit. He'll kill someone or kill himself eventually, especially if he keeps drowning in alcohol.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 02:52:01

At 5/26/16 02:45 AM, beakerboy wrote:
He's a pathological liar, psychopath, and also a piece of shit. He'll kill someone or kill himself eventually, especially if he keeps drowning in alcohol.

Yep, same thing for my old friend.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 02:57:48

At 5/25/16 12:34 PM, Davidzx wrote:
Odd that their place of residence is in a military setting. Also, you state that there is a mess just before the beating in the next sentence (is there another incident you're not mentioning?)

I didn't get details, all that I've heard was from my father, who was informed by the cops of the situation. He said the hospital took pictures of her injuries as evidence, and they looked pretty bad.

Again, there was no mention of the husbands involvement. Second, The place was a military establishment to which the wife was invited by her husband. I think there is a bit more discussion here.

he got permission to have a house on the base only because of the marriage. that privilege may likely get revoked.

If this isn't the first time then why is she still with him? And why have you not said anything?

she isn't. she has the house, and he's been court ordered to not go near it. say what? Look, I'm not going to get personally involved in anything that regards my brother, for obvious reasons.

I think legal trouble is the least of her worries. Regardless of the gender or sex of the other person, when someone is physically beaten with no just cause , this tends to lead to more complications which makes a persons outlook on life bleak.

it's legal trouble for just him.

At 5/26/16 12:42 AM, Xenomit wrote:
Pussy

yeah.

oh boy here we go with SJW safe-space kid-zone care-bear "muh offended" crap

yeah if you feel offended by this thread because of the fact that I put an emoji on it, first get off the internet, second, fucking kill yourself.

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 03:13:09

At 5/26/16 03:04 AM, Xenomit wrote:
Otherwise you're just gonna have to put up with people being offensive.

Not you obviously, I'm just piggybacking off of you

I still can't believe a single tumblr post ruined Toby Turner's career.

Whatever

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 05:09:54

At 5/26/16 05:05 AM, Bryan wrote:
At 5/26/16 05:02 AM, beakerboy wrote: deftones has started fighting me via PM because of the emoji on my thread

heres a response then, internet tough cunt

how about this, if I ever see you in real life, I'll thrust my thumbs down your eye sockets and then fuck your skull with my 9 inch cock, to fix your obvious sexual frustration being taken out on your shitty plastic keyboard
I hope you get banned for a month you fucking psychotic autist. Nice physical threats and misogyny you dickhead.

if I did, that would just go to show how Nazi-Esque the internet has become, with censorship, pseudo-science, and there's blatant bias against people who defend themselves against people who start shit for no reason. suck my dick

Response to My brother was beating his wife 2016-05-26 05:24:18

At 5/26/16 05:05 AM, Bryan wrote:

I hope you get banned for a month you fucking psychotic autist. Nice physical threats and misogyny you dickhead.

and anyone who uses the word misogyny (nice you didn't even spell it right DIPSHIT) is a pathetic and worthless human being, go back to tumblr, you fucking loser