00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Will You Give Me The Opportunity???

442 Views | 4 Replies

Welcome, My name is Daurys. I'm 18yr old and a gamer as you that loves to make videos to entertain other people with videos of gaming.

This is my new video, If you can check it out it will make me very happy.

ROASTING PLAYERS ON GTA

If you enjoy what you see and wish to stay updated, feel free to subscribe! Your support means a lot!

Response to Will You Give Me The Opportunity??? 2016-05-15 17:22:55

Did you really make an account on here to peddle your GTA V "roasts"?

big meme

Response to Will You Give Me The Opportunity??? 2016-05-15 18:30:07

I usually don't do this, but I decided to be charitable and do you the favor of watching your video. And boy do I regret it.
It was shitty and obnoxious in so many ways, and you hardly even "roasted" anyone. Do you even know what it means to roast someone?

Your video was a fail and your channel sucks. There's enough morons on YouTube that'll probably subscribe to you, anyway.

Response to Will You Give Me The Opportunity??? 2016-05-15 19:41:41

yeah civilies say true, its a gta v race people crash each other to win the race, i dont see any kind of troll in your video, and you know use that random voice dint not even make it funny, what i was thinking when watch your video was "wtf is this?" i mean you just focus on the race and not actually try to troll any one. heh, atleast you try and it was appreciated...

my advice if you make other video try to make actual thing you planning before(you must very creative) or highlight your best moment in gaming(you must good in that game) both of them will be cool to watch by average gamer...

wish you luck out there mate,

Ohayƍ - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Will You Give Me The Opportunity??? 2016-05-15 20:53:10

nah bro