00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unknown future club

480 Views | 1 Reply

I dont know if im gonna get big on Newgrounds but
I would like to start out with small projects and eventually make bigger projects.
Im alright with drawings (The content on my profile isnt very good but its also really old) And I make music on guitar so thats maybe something that I also could use some help with like that somebody else does keyboard and I guitar or something in that matter.
I can also do a bit of voice acting but not high quality, I cant program so if there is someone who likes to make a game with me that would be fun!
If you want me for a project just ask and if you also have the same interests mine are : Guitar playing, Gaming, Singing, Drawing, Doing sports , thinking about weird philoshopy shit in my head, Likes NG content that is so bad its good but also likes nicely done animations.

So if your interested to have me on your team or like to join me in my discovery to making animations (Good or bad) I dont know you can contact me :).

Here is an image of my version of mr boomba

Unknown future club

BBS Signature

Response to Unknown future club 2016-05-12 20:01:05

This is not what this forum was built for. I think you need to go look at the more artist centric forums to get an idea of what you need to do. This forum is for people to start a club or group based around a shared interest.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature