00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 13:09:27

I put the music of a composer who allowed me to use it , and I have full right to put it , and when I have here on the site , gave a error : Failed to fetch song info, I have full right of it , and is giving it. HELP ME!

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 13:16:37

At 5/7/16 01:09 PM, Aeeo1GD wrote: I put the music of a composer who allowed me to use it , and I have full right to put it , and when I have here on the site , gave a error : Failed to fetch song info, I have full right of it , and is giving it. HELP ME!

The Golden Rule of Newgrounds: You must be the owner and creator of everything you submit. Either follow this or go fuck yourself.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 13:20:55 (edited 2016-05-07 13:21:53)

At 5/7/16 01:16 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 5/7/16 01:09 PM, Aeeo1GD wrote: I put the music of a composer who allowed me to use it , and I have full right to put it , and when I have here on the site , gave a error : Failed to fetch song info, I have full right of it , and is giving it. HELP ME!
The Golden Rule of Newgrounds: You must be the owner and creator of everything you submit. Either follow this or go fuck yourself.

No name calling , this song on youtube is 2 minutes, I did the full 4 minutes, he allowed me to do the full and submit.

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 13:24:55

At 5/7/16 01:20 PM, Aeeo1GD wrote: No name calling , this song on youtube is 2 minutes, I did the full 4 minutes, he allowed me to do the full and submit.

It doesn't matter what anybody allowed you to use, you may only put it on NG if you can legitimately call it your work. No exceptions.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 13:42:49 (edited 2016-05-07 13:43:39)

At 5/7/16 01:24 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 5/7/16 01:20 PM, Aeeo1GD wrote: No name calling , this song on youtube is 2 minutes, I did the full 4 minutes, he allowed me to do the full and submit.
It doesn't matter what anybody allowed you to use, you may only put it on NG if you can legitimately call it your work. No exceptions.

I did the full , it's part of my music it's mine, so I am a " creator "

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-07 15:06:07

Do you mean you're trying to add a link via the 'Credits and Roles' section under the submission? If so, the first field is only for audio submissions on the site. If it can't find the ID, that seems like an error it might give. There's a section below it where you can link elsewhere though. If that is what you're trying to do, hope that helps?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to SONG ID HELP 2016-05-08 08:52:30

At 5/7/16 01:42 PM, Aeeo1GD wrote: I did the full , it's part of my music it's mine, so I am a " creator "

You said in the OP it's, and I quote, "of a composer who allowed me to upload it". Therefore it's not your own original work, and thus not permitted on NG.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature