00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Commercial Properties in Glenside

15,243 Views | 120 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-21 23:25:42

At 6/21/04 12:13 PM, Captain_Bob wrote: Holy fuck. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY COMMERICAL PROPERTIES IN GLENSIDE, DON'T POST YOU FUCK. Espically to post "lol I don't know I live in Bum Fuck Egypt" No one cares.

you're dead, shithead

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 00:05:24

At 6/21/04 11:25 PM, ForsakenNor wrote: you're dead, shithead

No, I think you are. As for the properties, I was going to suggest going to www.realtor.com. However, that's not really for commercial properties. How large of an area are we talking about here?

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 01:20:08

At 6/21/04 09:52 AM, TomFulp wrote: I figured it was worth asking... Does anyone here know of any commercial properties for sale in Glenside, PA? I'm still always on the lookout for a potential Newgrounds office. I've decided the dream of working out of a big house doesn't have much long-term feasibility.

Hey Tom I Hear Florida is a great spot for a New NG HQ Just Move in a Nice beach house whare not only you and wade Have a great time with the NG Updates in sa great new Location there But all the Hot Sexy Bakinie G-String Wearing Eye Candy Vixens you can Look at and maybe show em the great Flash you and wade make but also Inpress em with this WebSite!! Hope you take me up on my Idea Tom Buddy hehehe

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 01:27:50

At 6/21/04 10:16 AM, AloneInTheDark wrote: I think we should all attack playboy mansion and drive mr Heffner out, so newgrounds can settle there. Omg, chicks, animators and gardenvolleyball

Hey AlonenTheDark Im with you on that LOL Kick Hefners wrinckles old ass outta there and let Tom and wade Move on in with the sexy babes That will help get Tom Worken on the new Pico 2 also!
HeHeHe Tell ya what if that ever does happen I'll drive over there with all the Beer I can afford (probly 10 cases) and we can all Celabrate with Cute sexy Gals! ;)

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 01:35:55

At 6/21/04 11:33 AM, Cally wrote:
At 6/21/04 10:10 AM, 2k_rammerizkool wrote: maybe u could get ng members to donate a dollar or two, that way you could get a somewhat-big ng house (:
That's not such a bad idea, you know.

Acctualy I think that would be a perfect Idea we could Send Tom some NG HQ Donations anywhares from $1.00 to maybe$100.00,
LOL I know its kinda alot to Post up the $100.00 Part But hey think about it if everyone sent Tom or wade Just $1 or $2 Tjat could take years to save up Just enough for even the Deposit LOL.
But hey That Just me :P

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 02:37:09

not really.....

it might be better if u went online and searched, just a thought

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 02:38:49

At 6/21/04 09:52 AM, TomFulp wrote: I figured it was worth asking... Does anyone here know of any commercial properties for sale in Glenside, PA? I'm still always on the lookout for a potential Newgrounds office.

You should consider Texas, if not Philly & surrounding area. I mean places in the central part of the state like Austin or San Antonio, both cities are Internet backbones, great weaher, the live music scenes are amazing.

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 03:37:38

Why don't you move down here in the South were its nice and quiet? It works for us, anyway...

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 03:47:49

At 6/21/04 10:10 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 6/21/04 09:56 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But hey, I do have a better idea... you should start up a new NG HQ office in one of those kickass twin skyscrapers in downtown Philly. #;-}>
9/11 jokes. Classy.

How on earth could "those kickass twin skyscrapers in downtown Philly" be construed as a 9/11 joke.

Can't you read, Echidna? PHILLY. PHILLY. Not NYC.

There are two skyscrapers (the tallest ones in the city, I believe) in downtown Philadelphia that are quite similar, thought not exact twins, designed by the same architect. And unless Philly just got nuked, they're still standing there.

Way to totally misinterp me, man.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 04:05:24

I think that donation for a new newgrounds/office house thing sounds good,i came up with an idea,instead of asking,or intead of having them pay for an account,there can be a normal account,but then there can be a special payed account that cost like 2-3dollars,with special features and stuff,i dont know it seems good to me

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 04:43:33

its good to hear that ur buyin new residential area. What i would recommend is that you check the areas residential sales rep.

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 05:31:03

Look in the paper.

Then...

...MEOW!!!

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 06:09:08

i saw a subway for sale!

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 06:25:44

At 6/21/04 09:52 AM, TomFulp wrote: I figured it was worth asking... Does anyone here know of any commercial properties for sale in Glenside, PA? I'm still always on the lookout for a potential Newgrounds office. I've decided the dream of working out of a big house doesn't have much long-term feasibility.

that would be cool^^

XO

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 08:53:04

Acctualy I think that would be a perfect Idea we could Send Tom some NG HQ Donations anywhares from $1.00 to maybe$100.00,

I know I'd be more then happy to give a few bucks. Someone who has a little time on their hands should really organize a collection. I mean what's a better way to thank the Fulps for all their hard work? Schools always have their crappy fundraisers...why can't Newgrounds? haha

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 08:56:59

Tom you should see if there any nice big office bulidings for sale I'm sure there are some great ones where your at

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 11:03:15

At 6/22/04 04:05 AM, terrore wrote: I think that donation for a new newgrounds/office house thing sounds good,i came up with an idea,instead of asking,or intead of having them pay for an account,there can be a normal account,but then there can be a special payed account that cost like 2-3dollars,with special features and stuff,i dont know it seems good to me

Hell no. That would turn Newgrounds into another IGN. You're forgetting that one of the reasons NG is so popular is because it is COMPLETLEY free.

BBS Signature

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 11:12:18

At 6/22/04 11:03 AM, PhoenixJ wrote:
At 6/22/04 04:05 AM, terrore wrote: I think that donation for a new newgrounds/office house thing sounds good,i came up with an idea,instead of asking,or intead of having them pay for an account,there can be a normal account,but then there can be a special payed account that cost like 2-3dollars,with special features and stuff,i dont know it seems good to me
Hell no. That would turn Newgrounds into another IGN. You're forgetting that one of the reasons NG is so popular is because it is COMPLETLEY free.

yeah personally i wouldnt want to have an account if i was forced to pay for something. id rather donate...that way i dont go broke (:

snyggys

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 12:13:35

If your willing I know colorado springs is full of new business centers for rent and sale and there pretty reasonble

Good Luck with all that

BBS Signature

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 14:24:40

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 14:29:08

Actually, NEVER employ me. Never let my lysdexic mind near your payroll, for I will destroy your dreams and ruin your livleyhood.

jed

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 15:06:06

i dont know about any houses, but i sent in 55 bucks for some stickers this morning and would like to know when i can expect to recieve my order????

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 17:19:36

maybe you could come to britain and rule the world from the weirder accented side of life that i live in, do it! -glares-

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 17:26:28

There is alot of space in the Cincinnati area for rent. I heard that there is an abandoned subway system that's being leased. Pretty neat location for NG HQ

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 18:29:35

Hey Tom, there's a bunch of empty space here in the South Pole. Maybe you could move here and build an ice office. It would be mad cool if the NG HQ was right next to my house!

BBS Signature

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 21:04:56

I have a great idea to raise money. Let's have an NG Bake Sale! And we can also sell NG Merchandise!

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 21:46:52

At 6/22/04 03:06 PM, Burkhead wrote: i dont know about any houses, but i sent in 55 bucks for some stickers this morning and would like to know when i can expect to recieve my order????

emm expect at least a week... cuz i sent mine in like last tues or wed, and havent gotten anything back yet... and i live in philly, which i coulda drove there n asked for em myself in person. and i dont think i will receive them within a day or two, cuz im not listed in the top 50 sticker guys either. perhaps tom runs that part of the operation and since hes in sunny Cali.... well it might be a while

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 23:42:13

At 6/22/04 12:13 PM, DarkZrobe wrote: If your willing I know colorado springs is full of new business centers for rent and sale and there pretty reasonble

Good Luck with all that

lol if u put hte ng office in colorado springs, i could walk over there! unless its kinda far, which id use my bike or my scooter or...blah blah blah. go to colorado springs! w00t! lol

snyggys

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-22 23:53:56

my friend lives there, and she is renting out her top floor for a few hundred

Response to Commercial Properties in Glenside 2004-06-23 01:28:36

At 6/22/04 11:03 AM, PhoenixJ wrote: Hell no. That would turn Newgrounds into another IGN. You're forgetting that one of the reasons NG is so popular is because it is COMPLETLEY free.

Agreed; and the place in napa is ather already sold or changed it to residential cause I saw the sign in a different place advertising apartmeants.

BBS Signature