00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

COD 1 FRAGMOVIE Nexus

682 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

COD 1 FRAGMOVIE Nexus 2016-05-03 06:57:43

HEYOOOOO NEWGROUNDS, what's poping everyone ?
As I know this is a huge ass froum, been in it for quite a while now, just made a fragmovie (fps gamers should know what that is) and decided why not to make a topic 'N' show it to y'all . This is the category of ''Video Games'' I'd like also to present to y'all this game, maybe if u like this fragmovie and you'd like to try it out, on the multiplayer side of it, I will provide ya with a link for it

So yes, as I was saying, I came today with a classic, starring LE MEE <3. What you see in this clip is mostly gaming since 2011, I play this classic (COD1) SINCE 2009. Hope y'all enjoy these 3 minutes, please leave a thumbs up for I worked like 5 days on it, so if u pretty much understand what goes around in the fragmovie, is more then worth a like. MY OPINION PFF. Saying that '' if you pretty much understand what goes around'' because y'all don't know this game and I don't know what was in my mind to render it like that, the quality sux if you're watching it on full screen and HD, idk the other clips I've made didn't have such a bad ass quality so I am sorry for that, but u can watch it in low screen and HD. Is pretty smooth and clear if you'll watch it like that, STILL HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT

Here is the 3:33 movie clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ydGjtFCW0

Read description, leave a like, sub if u want... OK SHUT UP NOW CROUNT

Peace and out
/Nexus aka Crount60 ;p