00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

babydash65 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why am I getting low ratings

1,275 Views | 5 Replies

I have noticed that on almost every track I get ridiculously low votes on my tracks with no explanaition what so ever.
I mean I think my track's are pretty much ok and melodical to the point where a rating between 0 and 2 is just ridiculous, but i keep getting them on every post.
i thought this was just a think with people just giving low ratings randomly, but I didn't really find any other tracks with these kinds of voting.
also a question i have: is the "popular tracks" thing affected by the votes or only by plays?
sorry if im not making any sense, im durnk!

BBS Signature

Response to Why am I getting low ratings 2016-04-30 19:24:18

At 4/30/16 07:21 PM, TheDukeofJuke wrote: Don't worry about it. Trolls/Zero-bombers. Only pay attention to the reviews you get.

hmm, ok I'm trying to, but you probably know what it feels like.
You're trying not to give af, but you still feel a bit worse with every low rating you get :)

BBS Signature

Response to Why am I getting low ratings 2016-04-30 19:37:51

Hum I think it's a glitch you have because the lowest rated music of yours is Bojack Horseman Inspired :) with 3.0 and not something between 0 and 2 !
Also, I think popular audios are determined by the number of views (if not, it would be the greatest audios category) ! :)

Wow !

Okay.

Response to Why am I getting low ratings 2016-04-30 22:11:41

Popular tracks are determined solely by number of plays.
Usually, your songs will be b0mbed if they're on the top of the list, featured, or used for a bad game/animation. Just move on. I used to be like you too.

Response to Why am I getting low ratings 2016-05-01 03:53:57

At 4/30/16 07:37 PM, MysteriousPresence wrote: Also, I think popular audios are determined by the number of views (if not, it would be the greatest audios category) ! :)

Ok, thanks for letting me know :)

BBS Signature

Response to Why am I getting low ratings 2016-05-01 03:54:50

At 4/30/16 10:11 PM, Noisysundae wrote: Popular tracks are determined solely by number of plays.
Usually, your songs will be b0mbed if they're on the top of the list, featured, or used for a bad game/animation. Just move on. I used to be like you too.

Thank you, i will alwayse keep it moving:)

BBS Signature