00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NeonBot just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello all, A msg for u ,isnt a spam

455 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

As the time to depart has almost come, The countdown of my course at the college has begun .There are a few things like this video for my fellow artists , upcoming artists , graphic artists, designers ,animators , modelers and all possible professional relating to the creative feild,it is basically a piece of advice for you .Please do watch it I promise It won't be a waste of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q_19ghYukM

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to Hello all, A msg for u ,isnt a spam 2016-04-25 08:13:44

At 4/24/16 01:49 PM, hreyas wrote:

I stopped watching the video halfway through because it is negative and self-defeating. I'm tired because I've been up all night developing a game and the sun is about to rise so I'm just going to bullet point off my thoughts:

1. Don't give up.
2. The only thing that is defeating you is your outlook on life. Try harder.
2. Grades don't mean shit in school when you are in the creative arts field. Only thing that matters is what you can do.
3. Don't measure your success against your parents.
4. Don't measure your success against anyone for that matter. Success is what you make it.
5. If you are unhappy with your current skill level work at it.
6. Work at your craft every day no matter how little time you can afford to put into it.
7. You're not alone in your struggles.

Whatever your reasons are for making the video just know that you are not alone in your endeavors. Everyone in the creative arts, whether it be art, writing, music, animation, game development, photography, or film, have hit those terrible low points. It happens. The only way to get through it is to keep your head up and keep on working at whatever it is you do. If you are not already doing so, I suggest you start connecting with more artists, whether it be on NG or other websites (or in person). It will give you an outlet where you can bounce ideas off others, get critical feedback on your work so you can improve, and it will overall be a healthy way for you to grow as an artist.

If all else fails refer to #1 on my list.