00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why can't we all share bathrooms

3,701 Views | 43 Replies

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-23 23:07:29

At 4/21/16 10:45 PM, Piggler wrote: we should all share toilets too

the girls sit and piss while the guys pee through the gap in her legs

That should be a Circus act.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-24 03:02:07

At 4/23/16 02:42 AM, Hacklyn wrote: It's just low self-esteem or desperation, maybe. Don't add to it when you're trying to convince people you're attractive. Don't be the high and mighty person.

I don't have to convince people on an online forum that I'm physically attractive. I am. They'll just have to take my word on that or not because they're not getting a picture because I've had problems in the past with amorous stalkers. And the problems are more typical for those who are more physically attractive. If you're trying to say something like "it's not attractive to boast", irrelevant because we're talking about pure physical attractiveness here and not other kinds of attractiveness.

Simply put, if you look good, you will have different problems than everybody else, and that goes for any gender. And those who haven't been there aren't going to have any idea what it's like. For him to say no one has these problems because he doesn't have these problems is rather asinine of him.

Kind of unkind to the people who touch it though... (You're bringing the toilet floor with all it's extra dirt (soil and soiled) to the button to add to it all.)

You should wash your hands after using the restroom anyway. Many people don't. Their hands are already nasty if they didn't wash after taking a leak. I doubt I'm making anything more unsanitary than it already is.

It's a definite occurrence for those who are hot enough. If we say maybe 2 out of 100 guys are hot enough, that's still a lot of people with the same experience.
Give source.
(I don't think it just happens to hot people.)

Source? For the statement that the guys who are at the upper tiers of attractiveness tend to have problems other guys don't? It's common sense. It's the same with women. More attractive women face problems other women don't face. And they're typically the same kinds of problems -- namely they're frequently flirted with (which is nice when you find the person attractive but not so nice when you don't), people are more likely to make inappropriate advances, random groping or other inappropriate sexual violation is more common, they're more likely to end up with amorous stalkers, and in general all of those sorts of problems.

I'm not saying it can't happen to anyone but yeah it's more likely to happen to more attractive people, or at least more often.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-24 03:02:20

At 4/23/16 09:24 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 4/23/16 02:29 AM, NeonSpider wrote: No it's a fact. More natural testosterone production equals more manly. Indisputable. More testosterone equals baldness, beardiness, deeper voice, more muscular, and generally more energy all-around. If I was a cancer patient I wouldn't have eyebrows or a beard. Use some common sense. Fact is unless you're a bald dude you really shouldn't ever fight one because they'll kick your ass every time. I happen to be a manly bald dude.
nonsense. winning a fight is a skill based thing. the bigger you are the harder you fall.

You've just strawmanned yourself. The argument was baldness in relation to testosterone. It is an indisputable fact that those with natural male baldness have more testosterone than those who don't and it is also an indisputable fact that more testosterone equals more manly in just about every manly trait (beardiness, lower voice, more muscular, greater vigor, just tougher in general). Whether you win a fight on just pure testosterone alone is irrelevant to those facts.

And in any case if you take me down I'll just take you down with me and pin you down and you won't be able to move. You won't win by just knocking me down. And in any case my flexibility is greater than yours as is likely my pain tolerance. And I don't give up.

i have martial arts training and i also know you happen to know your weaknesses beforehand. i could throw you off balance if we ever got in a scrap.

See above. Also that martial arts training doesn't seem to have helped any if you can't even high kick. I have the strength, the endurance, the flexibility, speed, and precision on my side. And if you do knock me down, I'll just pull you down too.

except they totally cannot see it. they absolutely cannot see it.

Except they absolutely can. Clearly you've never been in a public restroom in your life, strangely.

I am saying you have no idea what it's like to be an attractive guy because you're not one and you never were one. So you don't know what it is attractive guys have to put up with. This doesn't matter if you can recognize one or not. Irrelevant.
if i recognize one that's absolutely relevant. see above. if i'm in the restroom with one i can hear whether their dick is being talked about. i have ears. i'm their same gender.

how is that simple detail beyond your comprehension?

No it's not relevant. Just because you don't witness something doesn't mean it doesn't happen when you're not around. Try actually asking some attractive guys if anyone has ever stared at their dicks in the restroom. If they don't punch you in the face for being too forward, they'll probably tell you yes it's happened on occasion.

How is that simple detail beyond your comprehension?

This doesn't exist. Apparently you have no idea what urinals are. This is how out of touch you are. There are no walls between urinals.
yes there are. a urinal is that thing you stand up to pee at. it has a little indentation at the bottom into which you pee. there's a lever you pull instead of a lightswitch-esque shaped device to depress in order to flush it.

that's generally the principle of how a urinal operates.

mysticvortex13 confirmed for not knowing what the hell a urinal is. Attached is a picture of the typical (like 99% of restrooms) case. Notice how there are *no walls* between them and how you stand really close and how someone standing at an adjacent urinal could easily sneak a peek? I mean get out of your house sometimes.

Now maybe there's only two urinals. Maybe three. In the vast majority of cases there are absolutely no walls between them. There also is some protrusion at the bottom as you can see, so you won't be sandwiched right up against the thing as you pee unless maybe you do (but literally nobody else does) -- what everybody else does is stand close but not touching, and pee.

No all you need to do is stand there and look. There are no walls between urinals. The toilets are in the stalls, not the urinals.
they both have walls.

No they don't. See picture attached. Or actually get out of your house once in a while geeze.

Other people do have the same problems. Just not you.
not any significant number of people. otherwise someone here would at least mention they've seen or heard this happening to someone else in their own public restrooms.

really, of all the people in the world... of all the hundreds of public restrooms they visit... not one of them is coming forth and saying anything.

Why in the hell are you assuming someone who happened to have that same problem would reply in an extremely short timespan to this exact thread? Majority of attractive people are probably not even on Newgrounds. Of those who are, only a small fraction use the forums. Of those who use the forums, only a small fraction might be interested in the thread. Of those, there's a damn good chance they just weren't online at the time. If anyone remains, perhaps they just didn't want to get into it with you because you can be very stubborn sometimes and even if proof is shoved right in your face you're often still not satisfied.

Why can't we all share bathrooms

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-25 17:57:41

Because feminism, that's why.

BBS Signature

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-25 19:22:13

At 4/25/16 02:13 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 4/24/16 03:02 AM, NeonSpider wrote: You've just strawmanned yourself.
that doesn't even make any sense. to strawman one's self, one needs to attempt to refute one's own statement, using the strawman fallacy to support their argument against their own argument.

You're right it doesn't make any sense. Then again I'm not the one strawmanning myself -- you are. Your claim -- baldness doesn't indicate manliness. My claim -- baldness absolutely does indicate manliness as it is a direct byproduct of large amounts of testosterone, the very thing which defines manliness. Your strawman -- it isn't the only factor which could win a fight.

It is an indisputable fact that those with natural male baldness have more testosterone than those who don't.
no it isnt.

Yes it is. Go take a biology class.

your normal speaking voice is determined by the shape of your vocal cords alone. it has nothing to do with hormones

Again go take a biology class. It absolutely does affect vocal cord shape. It has everything to do with hormones.

vigor is determined by adrenaline, not testosterone. you're the one full of shit. come on fhqwgads.

Biology ... class ... go ... take ... now. Gah you sound so stupid right now.

i'm not above biting you open if you try that. again, i dont brush, so while my teeth may be weaker than they would be if i had brushed, they also carry all kinds of bacteria. you'll quite literally have a nasty infection on your hands.

i dont care how good your immune system is... there's no coming back from one of my bites. your blood may as well be replaced with mrsa.

You're assuming you would get the chance to bite. You wouldn't. You're also assuming I wouldn't fight dirty. Remember I hold back and then escalate in relation to what the other person escalates. You don't want to fight dirty with me because you're really not going to win that and you'd only regret it.

And in any case my flexibility is greater than yours as is likely my pain tolerance. And I don't give up.
you're bluffing. you have no way of having information regarding my overall flexibility. my legs perhaps might be outmathed by yours, i've mentioned as much here in regard to kicking the urinal. however, i'd wager the flexibility of my arms and spine more than make up for the lack thereof in my legs.

So you assume because you have terrible leg flexibility that your arm flexibility therefore "must" be superior? Bad assumption. In fact very bizarre assumption too. No see the reality is I can surmise that your flexibility is worse than mine based on one very important observation -- that I can high kick and you can't. You don't gain a magical arm flexibility bonus to counter this. I'm flexible all over. I win.

and you're merely stoic. i actually enjoy pain. i pull my own armpit hair out with my bare hands for fun. hitting you might not hurt you, but it doesn't add wind to your sails either.

You're right in that I'm stoic. I can also out-endure just about anyone. Chances are all I'd have to do is drag things out and you'd give up long before I would. I have a monk's patience and an unbreakable spirit.

And if you do knock me down, I'll just pull you down too.
you can try. but i don't really believe i need to get within range of you to knock you off your feet.

You would have to be at melee distance. If you tried throwing something I'd just dodge it then, since you escalated the fight, you would be fair game to have things thrown at you.

Except they absolutely can. Clearly you've never been in a public restroom in your life, strangely
you're the one who's never been to a public restroom dude...

Agrees with you no one ever. And my point has been proven further that, even presented with proof, you still won't budge your nonsense. Fact. Majority of restrooms do not have walls between the urinals. End of discussion.

locker rooms are the only places where people's dicks are in full view and that's because they're butt naked, changing into swim trunks or uniforms.

False.

there's plastic barrier walls to either side of each urinal. there's no door between em to open to be able to reach them like there is with the toilets on the opposite wall but there certainly is a sequence of plastic barrier walls in every public restroom i've been to.

Yeah and it's been confirmed you're a shut-in who never leaves your house. The vast majority of men's restrooms have no barrier walls between the urinals and are exactly as the picture attached in my previous post. I'm right and you need to get out more.

Now maybe there's only two urinals. Maybe three. In the vast majority of cases there are absolutely no walls between them.
bullshit.

It's not bullshit just because you never get out of your house so you literally don't know. I mean this is pathetic.

why in the hell are you still using that same line which inherently makes an unfounded assumption that one must be attractive in order to know what happens in the restrooms that attractive people use?

No, your assumption is the one that is unfounded. Namely you assume that one who is not attractive would have any fucking clue the kinds of things attractive people have to put up with. You aren't qualified to determine that. I am because I know what it's like firsthand. Merely observing others is not the same thing at all.

it's unlikely that a person, having been attractive, will be unnoticed. it's also unlikely that a person who possesses ears would miss a strange line such as "nice dick!" being uttered in the restroom they are using, regardless of their state of attractiveness.

Actually it's very likely because for starters it's spoken only to the attractive person directly into their ear and if you weren't paying attention, which I guarantee you weren't, it's very easy to miss it or mistake it for some mumbling, especially if your hearing isn't too good. Or maybe you just hear mumbling and think it's random conversation. And there's also the huge chance you happen not to be in the restroom at the time. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen sometimes. That it happens at all is inappropriate.

ergo, chances are that if what you are saying is true and this isnt some incomprehensibly rare occurrence, that newgrounders other than yourself will have heard it in the restrooms they have used.

Unless they've had the same experience? It's not likely they've paid enough attention. You'd be amazed the kinds of things people seem to miss. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Your problem is you are defining the world based on your senses when that isn't how the world is defined. "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it" ... then yes it definitely made a sound. Not my fault if your senses aren't sharp enough and your environmental perception is lacking. Stuff still happens whether you sense it or not.

there's nothing short a frame of time about it.

i've given them hours, then days. still not one notification.

Yes there is. You have zero patience. You expect everyone to reply to you immediately. It doesn't work like that at all. And especially if you want a small subset of people to reply. Each replies according to when they want to, not according to when you want them to.

Go ask a male model if he has had these kinds of problems on occasion and he will tell you yes. You may or may not get the replies you want on Newgrounds though. But you certainly won't get them as immediately as you want.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-25 20:41:22

If transgender folks have been using bathrooms that are are labeled their identity for so long without much of a fuss before, why is it such a big deal now? This isn't about greed or discrimination, it's more along the lines of giving them special privileges that no one really wanted and is only brought up by SJWs and people who can't see the forest from the trees. There is much worse problems that transgender folks face than where they do their private business, unless there are folks who still believe that you can get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat.

By no means does that mean that I support the North Carolina law banning transsexuals from using the bathroom under the grounds of religious freedom, but there are much bigger fish to fry than who could use what bathroom and at what time.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-26 18:36:15

At 4/21/16 10:34 PM, ZE13 wrote: We are human we all go to the bathroom. We all poop and we all pee. So why can't we all share the same bathroom?

I didn't expect to get so many comments... To be honest I would not want to share bathrooms with a man, or transgendered person.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-26 21:00:48

I don't want my daughter to see Buffalo Bob's massive hairy ball sack bulging out his g-string.
I don't want Pedophile Pete oggling over my daughter as she uses the facilities.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-27 10:29:19

I see I can't go anywhere on the internet without seeing that the world's problems get thrown into my face everyday. We got young men and women overseas getting blown up and this crap is what they are dying for. Everybody getting mad and in your face at each other over petty politics.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-27 11:03:29

Women don't poop, idiot.
Everyone knows they fart rainbows.

At 4/27/16 06:16 AM, KatMars wrote:
At 4/26/16 09:00 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: I don't want my daughter to see Buffalo Bob's massive hairy ball sack bulging out his g-string.
I don't want Pedophile Pete oggling over my daughter as she uses the facilities.
There is zero evidence that transgender people are more likely to be pedophiles than the general population. It's one thing to say that you feel uncomfortable with transgenders going to the same bathroom as you, but trying to suggest that they are a majority of dangerous voyeuristic pedophiles who want to kidnap your children is just plain wrong.

I believe he was trying to say that if we had unisex bathrooms then it would be a lot more likely for a child molester to hang around in a bathroom waiting for some kid he or she likes.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-27 13:19:00

At 4/27/16 11:41 AM, KatMars wrote: So, let me see if I have this right. You think a violent pedophile (male or female, but let's assume male for this example) is going to go into a bathroom, hide in a stall for god knows how long, wait for an unsuspecting child, molest them in the bathroom and them leave specifically because it says Unisex on the sign.

Yes. Why do you think that's unreasonable? Are you saying this is impossible to happen?
I assure you it's not and it can happen if given the chance, if someone that's got zero interest in children thought of this then what do you think someone who's attracted to children and can't control their urges would come up with? Probably something far worse.

However, you think a sign of a man or woman would stop them. So the possibility of being filmed going into the bathroom by a security camera won't stop them. Neither will the possibility of being discovered by someone else going into the bathroom who would likely call the cops.

"That guy went into the lady's room! Call the cops!"

"That undefined gender person went into the unisex bathroom! Call the cops!"

See the problem?
One's obviously gonna get people's attention, the other not so much.

Also, a public bathroom, because it is a bathroom is pretty much guaranteed to have pretty constant traffic.

Depends on the place. Do you think some bathroom at a crowded McDonald's is gonna get as much people as an old gas station's?

So none of those things will stop our theoretical pedophile, but oh my god I sign that says "Male" or "Female" will stop them dead in their tracks. My god, if we just put "Male" or "Female" signs on everything we could stop child molestation for good huh? I just find that a little hard to believe.

They might not stop them 100% of the times but if you can't see how they discourage some then you're missing the point.

I don't think pedophiles would view Unisex bathrooms as some golden opportunity to molest children when there are much softer targets out there.

Liiiiiike? A crowded park surrounded by tens/hundreds of people?
Bathrooms are usually empty or have at most 1-2 other people there (unless you're at some party), it's not too far-fetched to think that someone would take advantage of those situations. If you can think of any better places to sexually molest a child in public and get away with it i'd like to know.

I'd also be interested to know if there are any stats whatsoever that back up that claim.

Do you also need stats and sources when someone solves a math problem in front of you?
I'm not saying anything fucking polemic, i hope. Logic and reason, last time i checked, was something you could come to the conclusion by yourself.

At 4/27/16 11:51 AM, NekoMika wrote: ITT: "Trans people should not be allowed to use the correct public bathrooms out of fear that a rapist or child molester will use the law to their advantage."

I don't think anyone would personally give a fuck what bathroom a transperson would use as long as they look the part. Ergo; if it looks like a man, men's bathroom, if it looks like a woman, woman's bathroom. No one's exactly gonna inspect your junk before entering.

Those kinds of people are going to commit those crimes regardless, to punish a minority over the actions of what entirely unrelated people might do is retarded.

There are transpeople that're also child molesters, it's not an entirely unrelated group of people. They're obviously not close to being a majority but they are there, you made it sound like it's impossible to be transsexual and a child molester.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-27 14:08:01

At 4/27/16 11:51 AM, NekoMika wrote: ITT: "Trans people should not be allowed to use the correct public bathrooms out of fear that a rapist or child molester will use the law to their advantage."

Those kinds of people are going to commit those crimes regardless, to punish a minority over the actions of what entirely unrelated people might do is retarded. Tighter gun laws don't stop shootings or people getting guns, why would bathroom bills stop rapists or child molesters from harming people?

Exactly right. It's what I've been trying to say this whole thread. A picture on a door won't keep the creeps out. Even sticking to just one gender, there are plenty of same-sex creeps. There are just as many female as male creeps, it's just the females tend to get away with it more for some strange reason.

My mentioning of my restroom encounters with homosexual creeps isn't to say anything more than you're no safer in a single gender restroom than in a unisex one. There are plenty of homosexual creeps (although most homosexuals aren't creeps), and this isn't limited to males at all.

So for example, no matter what your gender, you're about as likely to encounter creeps in the restrooms, whether they are gender-segregated or not. And the creeps are about equally likely to be male or female. There aren't more male creeps. Female creeps just tend to get away with it more, for whatever reasons those might be, and that's regardless of which gender they creep on.

Then @mysticvortex13 went on this huge tirade because he doesn't believe blah blah blah because it hasn't happened to him (because apparently reality is solely determined by his own personal experiences or lack thereof) then showed his incredible ignorance of public restroom urinals and the fact that sort of stuff happens.

Creeps are creeps be they whatever gender. For everybody else we just try to mind our own business, use the restroom, and get out.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-27 23:51:30

@mysticvortex13

Dude, just give it a rest. You're wrong but there's no way to convince you that you're wrong because you even reject clear photographic evidence.

And I'm not the only one on this planet who had that experience, most people who have the experience aren't exactly going to come forward and proclaim to the whole world, and most people, including myself, aren't typically going to make some huge restroom scene because of it because, as awkward as the experience is, there's also the fact accosting someone when your dick is out is even more awkward.

And quit assuming you'll get the response you want on this forum or this exact thread for that matter. And, no, "another day" doesn't prove you "right" and never will. I know what I experienced. You don't. End of discussion. You never leave your house anyway.

Response to Why can't we all share bathrooms 2016-04-28 11:59:46

What else could we share besides bathrooms? The same bath? The same girlfriend/boyfriend? The same used 'toys'? The same clothes (including undergarments)? Nude photos of ourselves?