00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostFerret just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help, guys

493 Views | 7 Replies

I need help, guys 2016-04-19 03:22:49

Alright, guys. I need some help from you. No, I don't need money, or help programming something, or amything else like that.

What I need right now is ADVICE!

Okay, here's the situation. My ex-girlfriend, let's call her K, broke up with me a few months ago. http://neoslayre.newgrounds.com/news/post/952730. And ever since then we haven't talked to each other at all. The reason she broke up with me is mostly because I'm catholic and she's pentecostal, and her church didn't like me so she had to break up with me. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1399918 A few weeks ago I went to prom. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1406772 And guess who was there...Yep...K. And when she was there she sat at the same table as me and some of my friends, which didn't matter too much to me because some of them were her friends too, and they were talking and stuff and eventually they had an idea. There were some candles on the table and they were trying to see how close and how long they can get and keep their hands to the flame. We'll eventually she asked me to try it. Keep in mind this is the first time we've talked since we broke up. So, without saying anything, i reached my hand and touched the flame and kept it for longer than anybody else. in my mannerisms it was clear that I was pissed off, as many things went wrong that day, and after a few minutes pass she looks at me and tells me to smile. Seriously. After doing all of that that she did to me, she tells me to smile. Fuck that. So, anyways after a few days she texts me and gives me a choice, never speak to me again, or somehow become friends again. I said that if try to be be friends with her again, and after the first day of all of that we were talking again and everything was the way it was before we were together. At the end of the day we were sitting in her car and talking about everything that happened and other things and eventually she said that if I were to change than she'd be open to date me again. I ignored it, and a few days later we were talking with a group of our friends and eventually we got on that topic. Then she went on this huge rant about why she'd never date me again and how I have too many faults and this and that and a bunch of bullshit. She'd already done some other things over the past few months to piss me off, and this was the final straw. I know it might not seem like that much, but there's a lot more to the story. She is such a prideful, ignorant bitch that I don't even understand what I saw in her in the first place anymore. So, tomorrow either I'm planning on going completely off on her. I mean, I've even rehearsed this shit. Like, imagine the Tupac song "hit em up" mixed with ice cubes "no Vaseline", dr dres "Dre day" and eazy-e's song "real mothafuckin gs".

So basically newgrounds, my question for you is should I? Is she worth the time and effort? I really need to let some anger out and if not at her it'd be on somebody that doesn't deserve it, and I really don't want that.

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 03:36:57

You were doing well until you opened yourself up to her again. This is the problem with manipulative women once they see an opening to use and abuse you they will take it and that's exactly what she did.

I wouldn't even give her the time of day. Don't worry she's gotta get older yet and she'll realise that kind of manipulation can only get you so far in life.

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 03:56:55

Treat a bitch like a bitch, and she'll be all over your stick like a bitch!

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 04:27:26

At 4/19/16 04:18 AM, MemeFiend3 wrote:
At 4/19/16 03:22 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: So, tomorrow either I'm planning on going completely off on her.
Bad idea senpaii.

If you attack her, she will most likely spin it in her favor, and you'll lose at least a few of your mutual friends, and end up even angrier than before.

You need to cut her off, take some time to calm down, and just never speak to her again tbh.

This is good advice! Overreacting is way worse than no reaction, and makes you seem desperate.

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 19:33:27

At 4/19/16 03:24 AM, Centaurora wrote: Grab her cock, bros before hoes, bitches ain't shit.

I knew someone was going to say grab her cock

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 19:43:38

Well, nobody wants to be with a person who devout themselves to an international organization that openly rapes young boys.

hint hint you catholic

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 19:43:43 (edited 2016-04-19 19:44:27)

nah just find another one totally not worth the time and effort.... and here's something to cheer you up

I need help, guys

BBS Signature

Response to I need help, guys 2016-04-19 20:17:27

At 4/19/16 07:43 PM, Necroionutwiz wrote: nah just find another one totally not worth the time and effort.... and here's something to cheer you up

I actually laughed at that.