00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dornedas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I want to win the race war.

379 Views | 4 Replies

I want to win the race war. 2016-04-18 05:01:59

As an African American, I want to win this race war. These republicans have kept our proud people down. When our Savior Barack Obama took the stage, it was all over for these white supremacists.

All my dawgs heard his words. And I want to WIN.

I'm sorry if this is overkill but uh... yea I want to win. I'll be posting this to the Black Panther Party homepage.

Schizaphrenic

Response to I want to win the race war. 2016-04-18 10:19:25

Today, just minutes ago, I went to Starbucks. Again I was brandished for being an African American. In wearing my Rastafarian t-shirt I was scrutinized beyond human-condition.

I wish for us; my brothers; to rise against our white overlords. We must fight for our right to be cooler than everyone else...

I'm kidding I am white. I'd rape the world to ash if I had the chance to. #ScrewEveryone

Schizaphrenic

Response to I want to win the race war. 2016-04-18 10:20:20

At 4/18/16 06:57 AM, Hacklyn wrote:
At 4/18/16 05:31 AM, MrPercie wrote: Yeah, its really bad whats going on in america with the republicans garnishing white suprmacist support and voters, but those blacks have gotta learn, I am the master race.
Death The Great Equaliser

This is all I took from that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMvx5rsC9g

Schizaphrenic

Response to I want to win the race war. 2016-04-18 10:56:19

yeah, cuz liberal policies have been so good for minorities.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to I want to win the race war. 2016-04-18 11:06:37

I love the coloreds.

Me cogió la mierda de cuerpo muerto de su hija después de que le prendió fuego.